In the June show Adam Smith looks at the eclipse in Gemini on June 1st, and the subsequent eclipse in Gemini and Sagittarius on June 15th. Girlschool’s Enid Williams also happens to be an astrologer, so she has profiled Motorhead’s Lemmy – an old friend – for the mid-year show. Julian Venables joins us again with the Absolute Beginner’s Guide to William Lilly, the famous 17th century horary astrologer.
Archive | June, 2011
What do John Galliano and Greece have in common? Both have their futures on the line on June 22, of course, but their astrological charts also reveal major factors at 0 degrees.
TRANSLATE THIS SITE
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- Astrologer Paul Saunders on Your May Horoscope
- The 10th May Eclipse and the N.H.S.
- The Royal Family and the April 25 Eclipse
- The Best Free Oracles
- Life On Mars – March-April 2013
- London’s Best Astrology Classes
- Your 2013 Personal Horoscope Update
- It’s a Pizza! Australian Election Astrology 2013
- Relationship Patterns in Your Horoscope
Follow @jessicacadams on Twitter