The second audiobook Astrology for Beginners: Modern Astrology focuses on relationships. Modern Astrology contains over three hours of essential tips you need to peer into your love-life future. You’ll begin to understand who you have great chemistry with – and who you should avoid. When you are most likely to date, relate, mate procreate or separate. Why you broke up last time – and how you can make it work next time.
Astrology for Beginners: Modern Astrology
Categorized in audiobooks
There are no items in your cart.
TRANSLATE THIS SITE
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- Jupiter in Cancer and Your Horoscope
- Use It Or Lose It! Jupiter in Gemini
- Juliette Genik on Jupiter in Cancer to 2014
- Astrologer Paul Saunders on Your May Horoscope
- The 10th May Eclipse and the N.H.S.
- The Royal Family and the April 25 Eclipse
- The Best Free Oracles
- Life On Mars – March-April 2013
- London’s Best Astrology Classes
Follow @jessicacadams on Twitter