YOUR SERIOUSLY SOCIABLE MONTH All eyes are on your tribe in June. And of course, there may be more than one tribal involvement.
Tag Archives | leo
Leo, a brilliant new cycle answering so many questions about your former, current or potential partner begins on Saturday. From February 2nd you two could be so much closer, and by February 10th (ahead of Valentine’s Day) there is a new era waiting.
Your influence on the next generation and your impact on those 20 years or more your junior, has led you on a zig-zag journey. You may be a parent or not – but every Leo has to think about who will inherit their legacy, psychologically or emotionally.
So here we are, approaching the middle of September. Now – July and August should have been your months; glorious excuses for self-promotion and a little free publicity.
In the July-August episode of The Astrology Show, it’s time to focus on Vedic astrology. Your astrologer will offer gemstones or other rituals to help you with a cure – Adam Smith asks if you can avoid your fate.
TRANSLATE THIS SITE
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- Astrologer Paul Saunders on Your May Horoscope
- The 10th May Eclipse and the N.H.S.
- The Royal Family and the April 25 Eclipse
- The Best Free Oracles
- Life On Mars – March-April 2013
- London’s Best Astrology Classes
- Your 2013 Personal Horoscope Update
- It’s a Pizza! Australian Election Astrology 2013
- Relationship Patterns in Your Horoscope
Follow @jessicacadams on Twitter