It’s unusual to see Pluto, Juno, Venus and Mercury in Capricorn, alongside the Sun. And if it’s your birthday this week/next week then a milestone decision is very personal to you.
Tag Archives | milestone
Your ruling planet Venus changes signs on Wednesday and a new atmosphere will arrive with a major home, family, household, home town or homeland question. Suddenly, the issue becomes a two-way street, and after Friday, you should see a new way forward.
The horoscope zone which rules work, employment, university life and your health now calls for some long-term thinking. The situation is open for discussion now, and people or organisations who are widely admired and imitated will help.
TRANSLATE THIS SITE
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- Astrologer Paul Saunders on Your May Horoscope
- The 10th May Eclipse and the N.H.S.
- The Royal Family and the April 25 Eclipse
- The Best Free Oracles
- Life On Mars – March-April 2013
- London’s Best Astrology Classes
- Your 2013 Personal Horoscope Update
- It’s a Pizza! Australian Election Astrology 2013
- Relationship Patterns in Your Horoscope
Follow @jessicacadams on Twitter