Saturn moves into Scorpio for the first time in around 29 years on Friday October 5th 2012 at 9.34pm in London.
Tag Archives | series
October is the beginning of Mercury Madness. Fortunately my friends and I published some new digital books before the madness set in.
Story Jessica Adams I’m thinking of starting a series on The Astrology Show, titled I don’t want your money James Randi – I just want you to admit astrology works. The Astrologer’s Diary for August 20th was filed here on this website on July 29th and predicted – Mars enters Scorpio on Thursday August 23rd ahead of Saturn’s ingress in Scorpio on Friday October 5th.
TRANSLATE THIS SITE
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- Jupiter in Cancer and Your Horoscope
- Use It Or Lose It! Jupiter in Gemini
- Juliette Genik on Jupiter in Cancer to 2014
- Astrologer Paul Saunders on Your May Horoscope
- The 10th May Eclipse and the N.H.S.
- The Royal Family and the April 25 Eclipse
- The Best Free Oracles
- Life On Mars – March-April 2013
- London’s Best Astrology Classes
Follow @jessicacadams on Twitter