Before 2008 it was never a big deal to travel, write, publish, study or teach. Why?
Tag Archives | STUDY
Your timing seemed amazing after Jupiter changed signs in June and you were convinced that your plan to travel, teach, study, publish or write would pay off very quickly. Alternatively, new regional or foreign connections seemed heaven-sent and you expected a big outcome.
THE NEW PARTNERSHIPS The shape of your partnership in late 2012 and beyond will be free of the negativity you experienced in 2011 and 2012. This applies no matter if you are single or in a relationship.
YOUR NEW LIFESTYLE Your new lifestyle begins in October as the toughest cycle in 29 years for work, employment, housework, study and even volunteering ends. There will be firm closure in September as heavenly bodies in the sign of Libra help you tie up loose ends and draw a line under what you went through in 2010-2012.
TRANSLATE THIS SITE
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- Astrologer Paul Saunders on Your May Horoscope
- The 10th May Eclipse and the N.H.S.
- The Royal Family and the April 25 Eclipse
- The Best Free Oracles
- Life On Mars – March-April 2013
- London’s Best Astrology Classes
- Your 2013 Personal Horoscope Update
- It’s a Pizza! Australian Election Astrology 2013
- Relationship Patterns in Your Horoscope
Follow @jessicacadams on Twitter