Your ruling planet Venus changes signs on Wednesday and a new atmosphere will arrive with a major home, family, household, home town or homeland question. Suddenly, the issue becomes a two-way street, and after Friday, you should see a new way forward.
Tag Archives | use
You can now put the lessons of 2011 and early 2012 to good use, in your pursuit of a bigger and better working life. This also applies to your role as a student or volunteer.
It’s still all about you. And perhaps it’s time you worked with that.
Okay, so we’re now approaching the middle of September. But first, the past!
The spotlight is about to swing on your social life, your friendships and the groups which affect your life the most. What you will see is a DVD stuck on repeat.
An historic cycle affecting your relationship with a past, present or potential partner (romantic or professional) begins this week. You may feel you’ve seen it all before, but use this time to delve into your memories of what worked, or didn’t work, in previous years.
TRANSLATE THIS SITE
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- Astrologer Paul Saunders on Your May Horoscope
- The 10th May Eclipse and the N.H.S.
- The Royal Family and the April 25 Eclipse
- The Best Free Oracles
- Life On Mars – March-April 2013
- London’s Best Astrology Classes
- Your 2013 Personal Horoscope Update
- It’s a Pizza! Australian Election Astrology 2013
- Relationship Patterns in Your Horoscope
Follow @jessicacadams on Twitter