silver and gold round coins

The Taurus Weather to 2024

The Taurus weather until 2024 affects your house, apartment, income, taxation, business, charity and valuables. The more factors you have in Taurus in the Second House of your horoscope, the more you need to know these key astrology dates and what to expect. A special feature with guest Debbie Frank.

Even if you have nothing in Taurus in your natal chart, you will still be affected by a revolution in the world economy until the year 2024. It began with Blockchain and new laws on money laundering back in May 2018. It gathered speed with COVID-19 in 2020. In this feature, I will look at what to expect and when to expect it.

…the remainder of this article is available exclusively to Premium members.

Want to continue reading?

Login now to access your Premium Astrology content.

Trouble logging in? Login using classic mode

Become a Member - Join Now

Join now for instant access to more premium Astrology features

Calculate your personal Extended Birth Chart featuring 34 planets and aspects.

Unlock the secrets of your weekly and monthly Extended Horoscope

Exclusive Astrology posts only available by subscription

Member-only Astrology podcasts

A premium Astrology Secrets newsletter each month

Fortune Cookies based on the i-Ching for spookily accurate insight

Unlimited access to The Astrology Oracle

Asianscopes Your unique forecast using the best of Chinese, Japanese, Tibetan and Indian astrology Astrology

Hand-picked special offers for members

A choice of renewal terms: 1 month, 6 months or 12 months.

$7 30 DAYS $28 6 MONTHS $50 365 DAYS

$7 / 30 days | $28 / 6 months | $50 / 365 days
Memberships are calculated and billed in US Dollars

SSL SECURE ENCRYPTION

Find out more about our Premium membership plans here.

Find me on Twitter

Find me on Twitter @jessicacadams for updates and a conversation about Astrology.

Share on odnoklassniki

41 thoughts on “The Taurus Weather to 2024”

1. Hi Jessica

My business already turns up side down and we already reduce our budget down to the minimum. I was hoping that things might get better and I could, hopefully, get extra odd jobs to help with all the bills.
    I got quite a lot of planets in Scorpio but it’s 12th house. Are you able to give me the insight what does this mean for me ?
    Thank you!

• Uranus in Taurus is with us for years and you are already dealing with the bills. By the way, Scorpio does not rule your Twelfth House in Natural House System astrology. It rules your Eighth House, of banking. To figure out your path, look at the Taurus and Scorpio placements and the degrees. The Moon is in conjunction with Chiron in Taurus: Moon 26 Taurus, Chiron 27 Taurus. Check the dates on paperwork for 2024 as Uranus goes to 26 Taurus and 27 Taurus in July, August, September, October that year. This would be about your ‘need to be needed’ financially, and likely involve any dependents. It may involve charity. The Moon is the instinct to nurture and protect. In Taurus this goes through money, houses, apartments, valuables, philanthropy. Chiron is the ability to get away with the so-called impossible. Put that together in your Second House and 2024 and 2025 (Uranus goes back to 26, 27 Taurus in May 2025) are historic years of quite radical change. The golden rule is to keep your affairs flexible, open and mobile so that you can change, when change is unavoidable. Your Scorpio placements are spaced out at 7 Scorpio, then 14, 22 and 25 and so you have Uranus in Taurus in opposition for some years. It began on the pandemic with Uranus at 7 Taurus in 2020 which is why you found your business turning upside-down. In general, this is about accepting the last thing you expected and constantly changing and adapting, adjusting and altering your approach, to keep up with constantly changing times. Not just once, but many times over. So sticking with your old business and expecting to hang onto it, with odd jobs, may not be your best bet. You don’t say what your business is, but I note that you are in the United Kingdom and that there is no sign of the pandemic slowing. In fact, at 4th June, cases have increased. So, given that you have a flair for getting away with the so-called impossible, financially, now might be the time to look at that. Be on the edge of the curve of business. Uranus in Taurus means the unusual, the unlikely and the unique do really well. Dogs can detect the virus. So can bees. Where is the business in that? People who were fantasising about ‘their’ country being on a quarantine-free travel list have been disappointed. So what do they do now and where do they spend their money? It’s that kind of Uranian thinking which will work really well for you. Scorpio and Taurus are fixed signs. You tend to be fixed with budget, business and the rest. Try to unfix what is fixed. Use the year 2023 when Jupiter (solutions, opportunities) is in Taurus and makes a rare conjunction with your Moon-Chiron conjunction. That will help you enormously and could turn so much around for you, but right now, in 2021, try to be light on your feet and prepared to twist and turn where the demand is.

2. This is fascinating, Jessica! Thank you! I have printed this blog post out to refer to it over the years to come.

I have a lot of Scorpio factors and I feel that the next 3 to 4 years will be decisive for my life choices (hopefully finish my doctorate and find an academic job, or not). I find myself anxiously reading this blog, but is there anything to be exited about in this cycle? I am exited about our collective economic future after these shifts, but as a person with so many Scorpio placements, is there any opportunity for me in this sky, or only challenges?

I am looking forward to a more humane economy though.

Thanks again for your beautiful work!

• Thank you so much, that’s really kind of you. You are strongly Scorpio and Capricorn actually, so for all that Uranus will oppose your Scorpio factors in the Eighth House of finance, property and business (Pluto 14, MC 18 Scorpio are the standouts) you are also on track to become heavily involved with one or more groups. Perhaps you already are. The Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto transits in Aquarius go like a caravan, from this point onwards, and as you are strongly Aquarian (the sign of humanitarianism) perhaps you are already supplying the people power in a circle. Even if you are not, one particular community will be in your life by next year and it will change your destiny. I mentioned Pluto and the IC. The IC depends on an accurate birth time. Assuming you have that, when Uranus goes to 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 Taurus and opposes you in 2023-2024, just skip big commitments if you possibly can. You don’t really want to be on a new student loan with Uranus opposite Pluto. Likewise, borrowing heavily on a mortgage or plighting your troth. Look at it again closer to the time, but that’s a rule of thumb. Keep the stakes really low when Uranus opposes Pluto. The whole world will be going through it, not just you, so it’s not personal. Clear the decks and try not to dive heavily into what is best avoided, financially, at that time. But don’t take my word for it, please make your own decisions.

3. Hi Jessica thank you yet again for such a detailed article I am going to RE-read many times to understand. I am a premium member with many factors in Scorpio – 6 and Taurus – 3 I have been hoping this decade would be my own roaring 20’s in a good way. Right now I am considering cashing up our big family home to be in a more flexible position do you think this is wise? Thank you kindly <3

• It’s a pleasure. You have eight factors across Taurus-Scorpio (your money and other people’s money) so that’s quite a lot, and you do need to box clever as you are in extremely erratic and unpredictable conditions, until 2026. You have Jupiter in Scorpio in the Eighth House which protects you, helps you, supports you – but you also have Neptune in Scorpio right at the very end of the cycle, so as late as 2026 you will still be ducking and diving. You want to get into a flexible position which is very smart. You would need to consult your own financial advisor about that – not me – but in general, the more bendy you can be when Uranus is in Taurus, the better off you are. A really simple way to think about this cycle, is the last war. People never knew what was coming next, financially. It ran right down to shopping; they never knew what would be on the shelves. The war changed from day to day and those who did best, were able to twist and turn, adapt and adjust. Of course it was often miserable; yet for all that Uranus in Taurus can be really hard work, in terms of upsetting the apple cart, it also liberates. The truth is, we are going to see a lot of people free to earn money and put food on the table in the most unique, highly unusual, unexpected ways. Some women had a good war. They became the farm girls who worked on the land. Without going on too much about that, you do need to take your own personal situation, talents (paid abilities), funds, valuables, possessions, home and life budget (what or whom you value most) and really start to think about what it will be like to spend the rest of 2021 through 2026 in a world where the certainties have gone. This isn’t just Covid-19, it is also the climate emergency. So ‘ducking and diving’ is about right but I hope this cycle will also make you feel free.

• You will radically change your appearance, perhaps with a dramatic hair cut, cosmetic surgery, glasses (or all of the above). The new look will go hand-in-hand with a new title you give yourself, or are given.

4. Hi Jessica,

Wished I had known about your website earlier. Your use of astrology as a practical guide to life is so helpful.

Even if you don’t have time to look at my chart, I just want to say thank you for sharing your insights with us. I know I will continue to find gems of wisdom here to help navigate the uncertainties we are about to encounter.

• Thank you very much. I am just having a cup of coffee on Thursday morning, waiting for a mouse to run into an empty bin, so I can quickly put the lid on and release it in the garden. I work with synchronicity as well as astrology, so the fact that I have your chart here, and a mouse over there, suggests to me your issue is money, possessions, property. (The mouse is after some rice I’ve left in there: if it is sensible enough to go into the bin, it will be released into a garden full of vegetables!) Essentially 2021 and 2022 for you, are about daring. What grand experiment can you pull off, to get what you need financially, and rather more than that? It is about the approach that more conservative or traditional people would not take. It is about being a bit of a maverick. You choose a path that lots of people would shake their heads over, but it works out very well for you. The whole point is, calculate your odds. Do your homework. Tune in. The less random and hasty your moves, the better. You need to scope out the tremendous financial opportunities which are there and go for it. With a bit of thought you will realise that you already ‘know’ the other party involved, or you already know very well (from observation) what he/she/they do. Observation, observation, observation. Then measured action. But in a year or two, in particular, this could pay off for you. Use The Tarot here to get a reading as you make your most personal financial decisions, not me!

5. Thank you so much for your reply, Jessica. What you touched on about the issue I am having is totally true! You are amazingly psychic!

After reading your advice, I feel so much better about the direction I am taking, letting go of some fear and worry. I am new to astrology but I will read up and learn more about it to understand my chart better and so I don’t have to bug you about it…hahah. Sending you much love.

6. Hi Jessica,

Do you have any advice for me about my career? I feel stuck, will I be able to move or have to wait for longer? Looking to you for insight, thanks

• Wheels turn from 7th July as the world finally starts to get its act together, and what you hear or read until then is really not worth bothering with, unless you treat it as the first version of something that is successful for you later. A good example is a failed job interview or a declined application. Months or years later it becomes a success. Mercury Retrograde is notorious for this kind of outcome in astrology and here you are, right in the middle of it. Presumably you want to resign, or find a new job. Things are less stuck from July 7th but it’s really the reshuffles of December, January which provide you with a nice gap to get into. Create the right environment for that gap, from July 7th by working the situation as best you can.

7. I love reading your blog, and especially learning about the links between current global events and the past, and this sense of repeated patterns. I do however struggle to work out how to apply this to my or others birth charts.
    Whilst I don’t have a huge number of factors in Taurus and Scorpio, my south node and moon are in Taurus, and north node and Uranus in Scorpio, which seems significant.

• Thank you. You do have a classic Scorpio-Taurus chart, so it’s basically reading the room, with your country and your planet. What happens at the G7 affects you, where you live – ripple upon ripple. A really basic example is what COVID-19 has done to the value of particular shares. Have you checked your pension or superannuation? This cycle goes until 2026, and in its extreme form, until 2024. Consequently, you will be swept up in the transformation ahead. It is a really good idea to go through all the paperwork. Wills and legacies, by you and any naming you, that you know of. Pension and superannuation, as I mentioned. Any shares. All the stuff! Why? Because Uranus in Taurus has a peculiar way of delivering the last thing anybody expected and for all that politicians and businessmen keep muttering about ‘build back better’ this is quite radical – the changes to come never stop – and it’s best to get yourself into a loosey-goosey position with tons of wiggle room.

8. Hi Jessica,

I was really fascinated by this article
    That you wrote, as I have a Taurus/Scorpio stellium. I’m making some real estate transactions(my home and my fathers) and am concerned after reading your article that it might play badly within my family, particularly affecting my relationship with my sibling. I would be devastated if he and I had a falling out. Is there anything that you can tell me from my chart so that I can mitigate the possibility of this happening ?

• Okay, so you are doing this on Mercury Retrograde anyway, so it was always going to be a first, second or third take on the document or verbal agreement. The cycle ends July 7th. This is a good opportunity for you to go over the fine print, get a second opinion and spot the gaps. There is nothing inherently bad or even suggesting a falling-out with Uranus in Taurus. It’s just, quite literally, the unpredictable. So, it makes sense to have a real estate situation which gives you plenty of room to move and covers all the possible bases. Uranus in Taurus, in transit, is the last thing we ever expect (cue, COVID-19) and it is in opposition with your Scorpio factors in the Eighth House of family property. It just makes sense to not assume or guess; to actually find out – what would happen, if X happened? That’s just sensible on this transit. Fortunately Mercury is stuck and reversing so it’s an ideal chance for you to review.

9. With covid still hanging around and governments still don’t really know how to deal with it. It makes me hesitate to start my own business.
    I really want to start my own wellness studio but with all these restrictions and uncertainty of the economy I have to think very carefully. Jessica is there anything in my chart that tells me when should I make it happen? Thanks!

• You will be given a business opportunity more than once between now and next year and it’s a good one. In fact, it may be a great one. When it appears, use the Tarot, and other oracles on this website, to give yourself other opinions. Wellness is a boom area for years, with the generation born in the Sixties, but it has to be affordable, it has to be part-free, and it has to be online. That generation has Uranus and Pluto in Virgo and they also want the facts. If you can serve them, they will serve you.

10. Wowsers! I must have read this 3 times at least at odd times in the middle of the night, when I can’t sleep and every time I’m struck by something else. We are all in for a very transformative for years. I can see that the Full Moon and eclipse at 27 Taurus (opposite the Sun at 27 Scorpio) on Friday, November 19th, 2021, is a hot spot to be aware of and again later in 2023 early 2024.

Given I have zero Taurus placements, only Scorpio, I understand the sneezing ripple impacting me globally. I’m living a very frugal existence mostly out past circumstances, but now embraced and re-framed this as a choice, and way of being to support my intent to remain as loosey-goosey. All the while, trying to prepare myself mentally, spiritually and physically trying to imagine what the future might look, feel like and what skills & knowledge I might need to have to move with the waves of change and offer value and be an amazing sole parent of a ever changing and growing beautiful human.

Looking at my small cluster of Scorpio and the rest of my chart is that anything that is jumping off the page that may shed some light into pathway ahead.

Thank you again, for sharing your insights and helping so many of us see the lampposts to guide our path ahead. I know, I’m not alone in the comfort that your gift and insight gives in helping to build prior awareness and intern the resilience. While at times all the changes that are happen can give me a little wobble on the spinning top, I have somewhere to ground and re-calibrate and contemplate in the richness on your site. x

• Thank you so much. I’ll pass that compliment on to Alyas, James, Jodi and Justin who create the website and its particular look and feel. I like it when people feel grounded with their astrology and their Tarot. You have just enough Scorpio in the Eighth House of your chart, to involve you in questions about your will and legacy. Also, the wills and legacies which name you. This is a long-term cycle until 2026 and you will classically find that you want to change your will, or you may be surprised to find out who has left you a bequest. This takes in the big ticket items. Houses and apartments. Jewellery and art. Cash sums. Uranus in opposition in Taurus is one global economic shock after another, and Uranus delivers the last thing anybody expected. Who would have expected America to be one of the biggest victims of the pandemic, for example? There is no point in worrying about what Uranus is going to deliver, though. Rather, don’t put all your eggs in one basket. And check every egg and every basket so you know what is going on. Update your self more often than you need to, with tax rules and what is happening to your pension or superannuation. You’ve not had this cycle in your adult life. The current oppositions from Uranus at 10 Taurus come and go, but you have another one in February 2022, so check any paperwork for that due date – it may be around the third week of January 2022, as Uranus goes direct then, at 10 Taurus.

11. Hi Jessica,
    I hope you’re enjoying time with your new puppy :D

I just have glanced at what’s going with the Taurus & Scorpio years ahead , I’m freaking out . Should I Jessica ?
    Because I have all those degrees line up in chart with stellars in both Taurus & Scorpio .
    And BECAUSE
    I’m still traumatised from the Saturn & Pluto in Capricorn heavily on top of me in term of cash – my second house for last 3 years long .
    Exactly with the timeline YOU predicted .
    Aggressive people from the banks physically came bang on my door tried to take my house and my car away .
    While my business partner didn’t pay me money .
    Luckily Jupiter was there to saved me in the end , the business partner paid me in the very last minute .
    I still have nightmares about that .
    And until today I still try very hard to get above water each month .
    But next month is not even guaranteed .
    It’s very scary way to live as a solo parent with children fully depend on me .

Also I read your June prediction link 6 months ahead about Gemini my seventh house – partner – business partner with Ceres in it .
    It already sent me to the panic mode .
    Look my situation I already see it’s coming .

People take Ceres lightly . But I experienced Ceres in the most horrific time of my life in 2016 with she was in Aries . People took my children away for 6 months long . I had to fight a good fight ( your words ) to have my children back .

Dear Jessica , I don’t know what to ask you .
    But am I going make it through ?
    My children need my house and my car .
    They need a mentally healthy mother to be raise them .
    I cannot afford mentally to deal with people and cash in such the way Saturn and Pluto did to me .

Thank YOU so much Jessica for your time and kindness .
    I really hope to hear from you

• Thank you. Parker (who is a Pisces) is just about to have her lunch. You have had some tough experiences with your children, you are a single parent – and had debt collectors at the door. Take a deep breath because the whole point of astrology is that you do not repeat the past. In fact, you certainly won’t do that, because you learned the first time. For example, you will never take on a business partner without looking at your chart and realising – it’s not the answer. Basically, you have 2021-2023 as your test, then it’s mostly over. When I say test, that is exactly what it is. You are going to have to learn how to use self-control, willpower and patience with yourself, to really hang on to what is valuable to you and refuse to sell – or sell out – and get together a life budget which means you can be content, and happy, with what is there. This is quite a long transit which you have had with Pluto since 2008, actually, and I am not surprised you have some rough memories, but 2018 and 2019 were the worst and it will never be like that again. From March 2023 you get a break from the tests of your willpower (not spending; saving) and although June-December puts you back in the ‘exams of life’ room again, from January 2024 you are largely out of the cycle. The idea of growing is very important now. What can you grow? It might be savings. It might be food (if you have access to a garden). You are obviously growing children! They can’t really make you money, though, unless they happen to be child stars like Shirley Temple, which I doubt…but jokes aside…look at what you can sow, cultivate and nurture. You are absolutely in a strict ‘saving and making’ cycle and you are going to be asked to re-evaluate what you own, earn and owe at regular intervals. Why? Because this is bigger than you. This is about the global economy. If you live in Sydney for example, where many of my readers come from, property is unavailable for young buyers because of inflated prices. Not their fault. Sometimes trends are bigger than we are. Yet, this does end. And you will not have to be so disciplined forever. You will gain from your house or apartment between now and 2022, or move into a house or apartment which benefits you. It may be better value for money, or you may reduce the costs. This is one way you can help yourself. Have a look at all your old attitudes (before 2018) about houses and cars. You are going to be asked to adjust your life budget several times by 2026 so get into a nice loosey-goosey position where you can sit down and look at everything and make adjustments if you have to. No need to panic. But you learned a lesson. Get in quick before you have to learn any more, about borrowing from the bank, in order to buy things you don’t need.

12. Thank you so much for your reply Jessica ( and fabulous team). I understand that wills/ legacies could be a feature within the next 5 years given my beautiful parents are getting older. Over the last few years of reading your blogs, I have wondered how wills set in the past, not accounting for the transfer of assets i.e digital versus physical dollars will be managed, especially as not everyone will have understood the changes (maybe due to a decline in their cognitive reasoning) or potentially not updated their wills in the flurry of change as the green Bull charges ever onwards and upwards.

Something as simple as grandparents leaving grandkids some money that they might have written for it ‘to not’ be available for the child to have access until the child is of a suitable age ( 20 plus) – even if it’s only a small sum. Intriguing. I’m aware I need to update my will, and have also been trying to pondering on similar themes given my young child. God forbid anything was to happen, but if it did traditionally those assets would be held in trust which could be locked into some prehistoric legacy of a cash system that does not exist in the future. I’m no expert ( wish I was – hah ha) but its going to be very interesting to consider how people pass assets and what store of value they decide to use as the changes ripple upon our shores. Thank you for always fleshing out some of these potential visions of the future, so we can start to colour in the space between the notes ourselves.

• The digital money question (for example Bitcoin) is a really good one, given that so many legacies and wills were written before anybody had dreamed of cryptocurrency. Scorpio in astrology has always ruled death, sex and money. Commonly, the marriage and mortgage (until death us do part) and then, of course, the house or apartment written into the great-grandparents’ will. Uranus opposing Scorpio and Eighth House factors until 2026, for the billions, but also for you, suggests that everything we thought we knew about our legacies and wills – we do not. This makes perfect sense when you consider how many people have died with COVID-19 to date. Uranus is ‘new inventions’ and Taurus is ‘coinage’. That’s cryptocurrency and it’s clashing with the old wills. You are quite correct.

13. Hi Jessica, have recently sold my home. Limited listings on market, some ridiculous prices in my area and not finding anything I’d want to buy for my long term home. So happily renting for now but I do want to be settled in time in a long term home again. Any thoughts when a good time for that astrologically would be for me? Thanks.

• Cancer rules the home, and also your Fourth House of property and belonging. Minerva at 29 Cancer in your Fourth House is a good symbol of your wisdom regarding houses, gardens, apartments and other sorts of residences. Minerva was the Roman goddess of wisdom; always shown with an owl. So what you are looking for here are some nice angles to your Minerva. You actually sold when Jupiter was at 29 Aquarius, making an exact aspect to Minerva. He’ll go back to 29 Aquarius in the last three days of July and first week of August. That’s one window. Another window is the final pass at 29 Aquarius, near Christmas. If you’re in it for the money, though, you will use the North Node at 29 Taurus and South Node at 29 Scorpio, in your financial sectors, perfectly trine Minerva, which comes to pass in January 2022. Have a look at the Tarot and see what the cards tell you, for a second opinion.

14. Hi Jessica,
    I have been a reader of your astrology website for years and I also appreciate your insights into how astrology unfolds in a personal way as well as on a global scale. For the most part this knowledge you continue to impart has been a positive in my life. I thank you for that. Over the last 10 years I have worked really hard and managed to pull myself out of debt and are now debt free with my house all paid off and some money aside. Plus I just decided to get out of teaching and am heading home, which is NZ for me. Could you please take a look at my chart and offer any insights.

• Thank you so much. Congratulations on getting rid of debts and also on having the ticket back to New Zealand, one of the best countries in the world to live, as you know. You would gain from making daydreams real and attainable goals (the dream property, money, success) and understanding that who/what you fear or intensely dislike is also imaginary. It’s all a projection. You are in quite a strong Neptune transit at the moment and 22-25 degrees is a chart hotspot for you and the planet of vision, fantasy, spectres, illusion and (yes) projection is moving across 23 Pisces and onto 25 Pisces by 2024. So this is ongoing. Getting to know yourself better, finding out who you are, and understanding the way reality actually works will change your life. Have you seen the BBC4 documentary on YouTube, Parallel Lives? It describes what is going on. We live in a multiverse and you choose which reality to inhabit, by discarding what is not real! For you this is as much about a dream home, as it is about who/what haunts. you or repels you. It’s all in your head, actually. A Neptune transit which is quite long, like this, picking up your whole chart, is a really good reason to find out more about how you select what happens to you. There is genuinely the potential here for wealth, success and a place you love – it’s out there for you – but it needs to be pulled down to earth.

15. Hi Jessica! Thanks for such lovely informative articles on the blog. I love reading them all. But this one in particular is of interest to me as I have factors in Taurus and Scorpio – to the same degree as a quite a few that you’ve mentioned. The coming years might prove to be pretty intense for me. You mention the EU – I moved from United States to Spain in 2018. I work for the United Nations. My birth country happens to be India and present nationality American. All of these have been named in this article. It’s a bit overwhelming for me. Can you please help shed some light on what this might mean for me/what should I be prepared for?

• Thank you. And -Oh, you work for the United Nations. Well, thereby hangs a tale, as Shakespeare said. Your organisation is at the heart of a big crossroads between now and January 2022 and of course you are Indian by birth, and your homeland is going through another really difficult and historic shift. I am sure you do feel overwhelmed but astrology is really here to help you in advance, and to scale things down so you know what is going on – and how to manage it. To start with you are strongly Taurus-Scorpio, which are fixed signs. Hard to budge. And yet, here we have Uranus (radical changes until 2026) asking you to ‘meet change with change.’ As you are Indian you are really from the home of yoga and don’t need me to advise you, but think about adding postures to a practice every day, that help you become more flexible. Try to work on shifting the fixed nature of your approach towards shopping, saving, spending, charity, and so on, as you do so. The body will help the mind. Given your ties to America and Spain as well, you can’t really avoid the moving escalator of this transit. Every time you try and go somewhere, financially, as you used to – you find you are out of step again and must keep moving. Uranus by conjunction (in Taurus) requires you to redraw your life budget and question who/what you used to put a high price on and recalculate for the age. Uranus by opposition (in Taurus, against Scorpio factors) asks you to question what you used to accept about marriage and mortgage; family and inheritance. This planet is really about the known world turning upside-down, which can be very exciting and even exhilarating. However, if you are wedded to the past and want nothing to change, you may find it really confronting. Thus the super flexible yoga will really help. The mind will follow the body. Keep twisting and turning (like a surfer or a yoga guru) and keep up with the astrological dates as they appear. In 2023, 2024 you will make or save a fortune, so you need to be up to date – with those dates – a little further into the future.

16. Thank you very much Jessica for taking the time to comment. You have given me some food for thought as always and a documentary to look up and delve into. Should be interesting. Regards, David

17. Hi Jessica,

My request is sitting in moderation for a while, trying my luck one more time… totally understand if it’s not attend to.

I have 4 astral bodies in Taurus and 8 in Scorpio. Which areas they will affect me positively or negatively in 2023 so I can plan with a financial advisor. Thanks for your time.

• Thank you for your patience. Taurus and Scorpio are both fixed signs, so the time has come to unfix, what is fixed, about your attitude towards the banks; insurance; superannuation or pensions; property; charity; business. What you have always, always done or expected, believed or known, will be turned on its head by 2026 and that will set you free from someone or something that restricts you. A good example of this which is very common, is the expectation that borrowing a large amount of money from a bank, to pay a high mortgage, is the best and only option in life. Uranus in Taurus, and the North Node in Taurus in 2022, 2023, are likely to confound that expectation. In fact, the entire Western model of borrowing heavily to pay back ‘later’ and hoping to see a rise in the value of property to compensate, is under the most challenging stars since the war. I hope you can see how your own situation fits into the bigger picture. This is not about you in any unique and personal way. It is about you being swept up in quite radical economic changes, globally, which will end the shopping/eating out society and end globalisation too. There is a huge amount of denial about the Delta variant of COVID-19 in June 2021 and wilful ignorance, actually. This and other variants suggests years of instability as another really old business model (packing in large numbers of people into a small space!) comes to an end. If you think about a band like Foo Fighters cramming in thousands of fans into a small venue, that’s an example of old-school economics. According to all the laws of astrology, that’s going to go, sooner rather than later, as the Delta and other variants come to stay. These new variants are passed on just by seconds of fleeting contact in a shopping centre, say, which new CCTV footage in Sydney, Australia is showing. So, when it comes to shopping mall culture, the old ‘cram them in’ business model, and even something as basic as a restaurant lifestyle (COVID-19 is airborne and most dangerous in a confined space as we know) the whole world is going to have to rethink how it does business. Borrowing now to pay back later is also a description of the mentality that is destroying the earth, and that is also likely to come to a shuddering halt by 2026. I mention all these large wave changes so you know that you need to fit your life budget into a wider context. We also have the end of fossil fuel economics, and the undoubted triumph of the electric car and electric bicycle and motorbike, from 2026, when Uranus goes into Gemini, the sign of local travel and commuting. (Uranus rules new inventions and electricity). Essentially so much is going to change on this cycle, not seen since the war, that it pays you, quite literally, to constantly update yourself and stay abreast of the financial news. That, and a good financial advisor who can also see which way the wind is blowing, will help you constantly adapt and adjust, meeting change with change, as it comes towards you. As you have early degree placements on the Taurus-Scorpio axis, you have already been through some of the changes, as Uranus entered 0 Taurus in May 2018 and moved through those early degrees along the way. Yet, you also have to go through the Nodes at 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Taurus-Scorpio and as that is very specifically about the difference between your money and values, and the money and values of a partner or family member, you need to be aware of those differences, before the transit comes to pass.

18. Jessica – Thanks a million for responding.
    I am still trying to bring into awareness what my fixed notions are about spending, saving, charity(trying to understand what I need to work on). My mind is a blur and i know i need to work on this bit. Is there anything i can do to bring about more clarity in my thoughts – to simplify things – more to do with inner awareness. I feel like I am living on two levels sometimes – unaware of my true self (have been feeling this for the past two years or so).
    Change excites me – so i am eager to see what the coming years hold for me. It was interesting to see your suggestion of starting Yoga practice for flexibility – I have recently included some mobility and strength workouts in my daily routine(as recent as last week!). Now after reading your reply, I have decided to incorporate some asanas too along with my workouts.
    I am also keen to know if the coming year(s) has any changes for me on my career front? Right now i am not really going in any one direction – i seem to be just floating, going with the flow.

• It’s good you are doing mobility exercises in your daily routine and yes, some asanas will help, as being physically flexible helps with mental flexibility. The Taurus weather is long in nature, until 2026, so you won’t necessarily know what you need to change, until the transits come around. This is a little premature now as we are only approaching the first third of the cycle. Career-wise, the biggest cycle of people politics and power plays you have ever experienced (since 2008) comes to an end in 2023 and with it, the end of massive corporate power, which will have a domino effect on your work choices.

19. Hi Jessica,

How does the Taurus weather affect my chart ? I have many factors in Scorpio and some in Taurus.
    Will this affect my chances of finding a new line of work or of finding a partner ?
    These are my factors,
    Vulcano 23° Virgo 54′ 42″
    Psyche 09° Virgo 22′ 48″
    NorthNode 20° Aries 40′ 44″
    SouthNode 20° Libra 40′ 44″

Thanks,
    SD

• Taurus has nothing to do with love, sex and marriage. Taurus also has nothing to do with work – it is about money. You are strongly Scorpio and so need sex in your life more than most people. It also makes the relationships intense, because Scorpio rules sex, death and finance (together) and so it’s never a case of a light and frothy ‘fine romance’ with this stellium in your chart. There is an awareness, always, of the house, apartment, or bank account. Certainly an awareness that most long-term partners draw up a legacy or will favouring each other – and if they marry it is ‘until death do us part.’ So into all that, you find yourself also dealing with the most changeable cycle of your adult life, with Uranus in Taurus in opposition to Scorpio until 2026. This means reinventing what love and sex should be, to you. If you were taught it was about pairing split incomes to pay off a house for the next 20 years and producing children, that may not be what you end up learning about your life. You are going to have to meet change, with change, in terms of relationships for the next five years or so. Thus the need to invent what you have; to take your own unique approach to what intimacy should be. It’s not going to be cookie-cutter. On the work front, you will see what you can get away with, repeatedly until 2027. You will be able to experiment and explore, and pull off some achievements which leave jaws on the floor at your audacity. Your best year for work, in 12 years, is 2023. Don’t miss a chance for a promotion, big hit, or new job then.

Please read this Comment Policy before posting - it applies to you.

By posting a comment you grant Goddess Media explicit and irrevocable permission to publish your comment including your name. As a user of this website you agree to be bound by our terms of service which can be found here. Your published comment is searchable and will appear in search engine results. Do not post any information you do not wish to be made public. You are personally responsible for what you post.

We may not publish your comment and you may not receive a reply. Every published comment is reviewed before being made publicly available. Due to the thousands of comments received daily, Jessica Adams does not have time to reply to all comments left on the blog. Any replies are on a best-efforts basis only which means your comment or question may never receive a reply. You should not contact support asking why your comment has not been posted or has not received a reply. Such questions will not receive a response.

You must acknowledge the GDPR Privacy Policy before you can post a comment. This statement and tickbox can be found below the Post Comment button.