April 27- 28 2019:
 TAURUS STELLIUM

This topic contains 77 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  DG 3 months ago.

• Author

DG
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Carla Mandis
    Participant

Lesley Jackson
    Participant

I’m sorry Jessica but this forum is about Taurus stellium and I feel you’ve skipped that in your answer to me. Can you answer the question regarding my Taurus stellium please.

Thank you.

Be
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Bethanie, thank you. It was great to meet you at the Melbourne event. Your timing is immaculate with Cuba in 2019 but you will find you don’t reach peak outcomes until November this year. Until then it will be a case of ‘doing deals’ and going backwards and forwards, as both Ceres (the deal) and Jupiter (the opportunity) will be doing the same thing. I passed a poster today in Fitzroy which said ‘CERES – TEAMWORK’ and I will pass that onto you as she touches your chart quite directly this year. You are going to have to compromise madly with others on your big relocation/journey and set aside differences, rights, roles and responsibilities which are ‘mine/yours’ to think about ‘ours.’ If you can grit your teeth and bend and sway you will be thrilled at the outcome. Further on you also have the Node in your Ninth House of foreign adventures once 2020 is out of the way so I think you’ll find Cuba karma calls you back. You may also have past life ties to quite another country and be going back there too in every sense of the word. The Uranus in Taurus world financial weather is full of upheaval for some years to come but dance in the storm. If you can ‘change to meet change’ you will be fine, but do not assume 2019 onwards is going to be like 2018 and prior. Uranus is such a wild card.

Lisa Shirley
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Lisa, you are going to surprise yourself by pursuing quite a different life budget – in fact you may flip your position entirely. This is the cycle when you have to be free at all costs. So if there is an agreement, organisation, commitment or similar which makes you feel really restricted, you may already have turned it over by the time you read this. Uranus is really about rebellion and if you find yourself saying a firm ‘No’ to particular faces or organisations in 2019 it would not be surprising. Shaking free of, say, property or charity obligations which trap you in some way is pretty typical of not only May but 2019-2020. You may also be surprised by lightning bolts involving the internet or cutting edge technology which have an immediate impact on your money! This may be your house, holiday home, company, apartment and so on, or assets elsewhere. Expect the unexpected, but if it liberates you financially then so far so good. Being free and finding people or organisations who can help you stay free is a big deal now and it will be worth your while to find ways to do that. Exciting new options are around you just as much as the old systems or set-ups may no longer work so well. Your values may change actually. Ask yourself what those were for years into the past and then look at how you can pick and choose new values – important – for 2019.

Victor Pineda
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Well, you put a high price on financial independence and freedom anyway, and that will increase in May 2019. Any obligation where you feel things are inauthentic or the price is too great may not last. There is often a lightning bolt with that! The Universe in its wisdom decides you are not free on some level – with a house or apartment, perhaps, an income stream or charity donation – and so on. Sometimes it’s a family legacy or mortgage/marriage agreement. You would already be seeing clear evidence of this. You are being pushed into something new, out of the blue, which would change everything if it worked. This is unique, unusual and tailor-made for you and nobody else. It’s really never been on your agenda before. This kind of thing will happen and keep on happening for some years into the future. The trick with Uranus transits, especially if you have a stellium in your Second House – which you do – is to adapt and adjust, bend and flex. Prepare for people to surprise you or even shock you a little bit. Yet, also, prepare to surf a new wave very, very quickly when it comes and one that could liberate you financially – helping the flow, to flow!

Victor Pineda
    Participant

Victor Pineda
    Participant

Netta
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

You will in fact have something to leave, if not to your son, then to a charity (for example). Beatrix Potter left land to The National Trust. You have a long stretch of Uranus in Taurus ahead in your Second House of life budget and money, property, business and smart solutions that save you money too. You are being edged into a completely different way of operating and in a year or two will look back and shake your head at the way you used to do things. Nothing is by chance on this cycle. So if you ‘happen’ to see specific news about property, pursue it. If you ‘chance upon’ amazing new ways to save money, follow it up. By the same token, any arrangement which ties you down or which has been a heavy obstacle for a long time – a cumbersome thing or even a downright blockage – will be sorted out in 2019, 2020. I expect you have already made a start on that.

Taylor
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

You will be given an opportunity to date someone who would bring an apartment or house into the story, or be prepared to pay for yours in some way. This is not worth sitting on your hands and waiting for, but a door will open in 2019 and it will be a big one. This person would have substantial assets or be prepared to help you out or share with you in some way. It’s sex and money. No doubt about it. The biggest path of all this year and it will be obvious in May 2019, is travel or relocation. This would involve a massive knowledge exchange with another culture or nationality. You will find it’s deeper than you assumed, especially in 2020, and so this is way more than a holiday or a move. It’s about discovery in the University of Life! You may already be making headway in that direction; if not, the end of 2019 looks like the moment, perhaps extending into January 2020. They say travel broadens the mind. Well, travel or travellers then changes your life.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Thank you. Love, work and home are actually less important than your image in 2019, specifically in May. Of course your image affects the first two – especially if you are advertising yourself online – or even if you are just ‘out there’ on the internet for potential dates to see. I am assuming you are single here. Work is an even more obvious one. Uranus, the revolution, is now in Taurus for the first time in your adult life. In both the chart systems I use for you, he is in your First House of presentation, packaging and self-promotion – and in your Second House of money and values. Your work choices are the most important thing here so let’s see what is going on. Essentially, radically different conditions in your chosen field, for the next 7 years, will make you hang a price tag on what money cannot buy. So you obviously have a real-world idea of your salary, tax, expenses and the rest – and you have classically made decisions about jobs based on that. Now, you will come to see that a new life budget with new life ‘maths’ is required and actually May will reveal some of that. It may be an obvious thing like ultimately trading jobs for something with less pay and less stress, for example, as you ‘purchase’ peace of mind. I am sure you can see how image is related to career. This is really about being upfront and fronting up to meetings, job interviews, your actual work – whatever that is – and being front-and-centre against the competition. I am not sure how in touch with this side of yourself you are, but the truth is, as you will see in May, we live in an age of instant judgements based on our faces, shape, hair, style, voice, body language and so on. Based on photographs and videos online. You are living in different times and it’s happening really quickly. You need to catch up and keep up, so any ‘me’ time in May is time well spent. Really spend time with your mirror. Enter your name onto Google. All of that! It’s relaunch time.

E.
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Your Capricorn mother is also going through her own cycles, of course, Evelyn. I am sorry she has been put through this, but actually, it is teaching her what she can get away with, in terms of yourself and the other family members. It is showing her what is the new ‘possible’ these days both in terms of the actual family relationships and also the way her house or apartment serves her. It may be time to look at the actual bedroom, for example, the bathroom and so on as she may need to rethink her surroundings. Being open to all that is new, different, experimental with the actual environment is a good idea; from furniture to space and even Spark Joy (if she is a Marie Kondo fan). This idea of stretching out and having more room to move in the actual home is akin to the idea of ‘stretching’ old family rules, roles and relationships to see where the line has now moved to. You are going through this via your North Node in Cancer transit in the Fourth House and you are correct. This is karmic. You both/you all were also in family or even marriage situations in previous lifetimes. You could also gain a lot in dealing with her and the family, from remembering what happened in 2000 as the decisions of that year have left a trail and you are now in closure mode until 2020.

Thank you for waitlisting for The Sun Sign School, Evelyn. I will begin teaching a six-month online course in Sun Sign Astrology from 1st June. If you take that and enjoy it, then you may want to add on other six-month courses for 2020: Astrology and Tarot and also Birth Chart Astrology. I am sure you know Sun Sign Astrology is mostly free online and it is not necessarily a way to have a part-time income/business – yet it is incredibly popular and will attract potential clients for Tarot or birth chart readings – which are certainly something that spells a part-time paid career. So, the very first step in this is to gain Access Membership and download 100+ minutes of advice and insights on Sun Sign Astrology from myself and my professional colleagues. Go from there and see where life takes you!

Carlota
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Proserpina at 2 Taurus is what you will feel most, Carmen, even though you do not have a stellium in Taurus (a stellium is three or more factors in one zodiac sign). Uranus in Taurus is now crossing 2 degrees of that sign and in May and again in early 2020 (part two) you will need to radically change the way you operate as a go-between, with the finances, charity, business, house, valuables or apartment. Proserpina was the go-between who bridged the gap between her husband Pluto and mother Ceres. You also do this, at work or home, by being the piggy-in-the-middle between powerful people or organisations which have an impact on the world of finance, property, philanthropy and so on. Uranus pulls you up short. It can bring shocks – certainly surprises. The last thing you or anybody else expected is the first thing that happens. Ask yourself who or what you need to break free from. This may be the habit or pattern of a lifetime! If you have always donated your time, energy and/or money to charity without ever thinking about it, for example, May could be the time you realise you want to give in a different way – perhaps by applying for a grant, paying yourself properly and then giving back. This is just one example.

AC
    Participant

Hi Jessica,

I have Mars, Apollo and Saturn in Taurus – these three gods had very different personalities. What do you think it means to have these three together in Taurus?

Thanks heaps,

Annie

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Mars, Apollo and Saturn in Taurus are an interesting bunch, Annie. You have them all in your Second House of charity, philanthropy, business, finance, valuables, art, houses and apartments. Mars is a symbol of action, frequently aggression, fierce competitiveness, and ‘fighting the good fight’ in best case scenarios. So you would push back very hard on behalf of others, financially, who needed a champion. Apollo is also formidable. The son of Jupiter, he is a symbol of leadership. We are already building a picture here of you at home or work, being front-and-centre in all matters financial. Saturn is a symbol of ‘continual process’ and he describes a recurring theme in your life when you shoulder responsibility (likely via the bank), pay a heavy price for doing so, and learn the hard way about what not to do! It always works out for you in the end and by your second Saturn Return aged around 60 you will be an old hand at the game of money, charity, property, buying, selling, collecting and so on. All of this is in front of you in May, as the Sun slowly conjuncts each of these three in turn, from its start point in Taurus in the final week of April, through to the third week of the new month. It’s a seriously good time to get to know your financial personality. Do use your Tarot/Astrology Oracle and eguide/journal to do that. It will pay off literally in the next 7 years as Uranus also slowly conjuncts your 3 factors.

Noa G
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Thank you for such kind words. Your Aquarian partner is the clue here as Aquarius experiences sudden changes, radical new directions, and a total revolution with houses, gardens, land, apartments for some seven years into the future. If you two are together throughout then you will find it is the Aquarian who drives the property situation, often because of developments which come out of the blue – you go along for the wild ride! Essentially to be a Sun Aquarian in this new Uranus in Taurus cycle means that the last thing you expected is often the first thing that happens. A complete turnaround. Uranus has a way of liberating people and organisations from situations which are stuck, restrictive, trapped, confining and the rest. It is a really good idea for any Aquarian to ask ‘In what way am I not free?’ in relation to property. A heavy mortgage is an obvious example. Okay, so cranio sacral therapy is best pursued for you with Generation Virgo, who are all in their fifties and were born in the Sixties. This generation has Uranus and/or Pluto in the Sixth House of mind, body and spirit and are most open to alternatives. I don’t know if you have explored the idea of offering people in this demographic sample sessions, more affordable options (for example at a market stall) or just via video on YouTube – but it is a smart way to increase awareness and business. Generation Virgo are really up for all that is new and different but this is a crowded marketplace as I am sure you know and everyone is offering something different – all of it untried, and often not refundable on health insurance too. This is why you may need to edge yourself over the line a bit if you really want to establish a firm practice long term. Think about it from Generation Virgo’s point of view. They want the treatment but you need to meet them halfway.Yet, now through 2023, as we go through this stunning trine from all the Capricorn planets and Nodes (to the Virgo factors of this generation) they are well and truly up for having their lives changed. See how you can make that easier for them. You may also want to add onto an existing alternative practice centre which I am sure you have already considered. Your Taurus stellium is very money and business minded, and Uranus in Taurus in your Second House for around the next 7 years will revolutionise your approach to making, saving and spending money. Time to get real about the habits and patterns of a lifetime. If you always gave to charity, for example, and never questioned that, you may start to begin questioning it. If you always charged a lot for your work it may be time to question that and so on – or never charging enough! It’s a very good idea to use May to go online and see what others are up to in your field.

ME
    Participant

Hi Jessica, I’ve 3 Taurus Planets. How do they affect me financially as I want to do more spiritual healing work and leave behind the unsatisfying work that I’m doing. How does that look for me please? Financially it’s a struggle and has been for a while. Thanks. ME

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Well, M.E. the financial struggle is global. So is your desire to work in spiritual healing! So you are not alone and are in fact part of a wave of change. The struggle is actually not your fault – you have been swept up in a global economic system which billions of us are having to deal with. Inflated house and apartment prices in city centres are nobody’s fault except the elite at the top. This is about you not the second Global Financial Crisis, but rest assured, the whole work/business/property situation around you will change, bit by bit, over the next 7 years and you will be stunned at how many more choices you have. For now, you want to practise healing and wonder how to make money from that. Are you aware of Matthew Manning and The Healing Trust? Go to that website now if you have not already done so. Absent or distance healing is a booming area because everybody is too busy/too far away to turn up for hands-on help. If you are happy to develop this, with a professional teaching body like The Healing Trust, there are ways to make this serve you financially. Your own spirit guide/s will be the ones to ask. If this is your path I am sure they will find a way to show you. It is the same with Reiki, which my friend Kerry McNally also teaches. She is a superb distance Reiki healer and instructs beginners but also people who are very experienced with other kinds of healing. I am sure you are across the YouTube distance healing boom. There are so many people offering their videos there. May is the time to see who they are, how they do it, and what they are doing. Then think about your own strategy and approach. With this huge wave of Taurus weather in your Second House of business, May is the month to get real about paid work, unpaid work and healing. If you have any confusion at all about charging for work, or the ‘unspiritual’ side of spiritual business, now is the time to drill down and figure it out. Your Tarot and Astrology Oracle cards, journal and eguides will help you do it in a personal way.

DG
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

I am sorry this has taken a while to answer as there are two big questions here. In general be extremely cautious with arranged marriage if it revolves around a house, apartment or sum of money/valuables. I do not think you have messed up. I think your soul or spirit did it for you because it knew you did not want to be stuck or trapped for the next 7 years. The fact is Uranus in Taurus will hit your Scorpio (sex and money) factors for years to come and the time has come to be free. This may sound radical or even revolutionary if you come from a culture where your lifestyle or security depends on your spouse. Yet, everything is possible on this long cycle. You do need to put a price on your own independence. That would be a smart way of adding up the true price or cost of an arranged marriage. I expect the opportunity came out of last year, when Jupiter was in Scorpio. Well, that’s fine, but you now have many years of quite revolutionary change ahead of you, and you are allowed to surprise yourself in your attitude towards working for your own money or coming by it quite some other way. Beware of the word ‘arranged’ as Uranus opposite Uranus by transit does not like such arrangements and will tend to pull the rug. To be free and extend freedom to others is really what this cycle is about. Ask yourself how the other person also feels!

A libran
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Be careful what you wish for. The long delay is like the waiting game the world is playing with Donald Trump. He should have gone by now, surely? Yet he hangs on. Brexit should have happened now surely? Yet the process goes nowhere fast. What actually breaks all this up, and in your own chart too, is a sudden moment of truth. A lightning bolt. There is really no point in waiting around for it and watching the skies. The fact is, we have a couple of moments in May 2019, especially around the 18th, when things will be very clear, very quickly. That was then, this is now and all that! It is up to you to decide if you want to leave your marriage or not. But if you feel trapped then odds on, you will leave, or it will leave you on some level. When people do not change when they should and stubbornly hang on because of their ambition or social position, you just know Uranus is waiting in the wings for the big cosmic wedgie, as they call it in Australia!

las
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

I’m sorry it has been rough going, financially. Essentially you need to change the habits of a lifetime. I just had a reader who is self-employed and has a particular way of doing deals with clients. He is broke. He will not change. He needs to change! Ask yourself what you are invested in, or whom, and be honest about if this is working for you or not. You don’t say anything about why you are broke. It may be that you are not selling a house or apartment that you should be selling. Sometimes people avoid such major moves because they fear change. Uranus is all about the radical shift. That is what he wants and he is now in your Second House of values. Figuring out new values – putting a new price on things in your life budget – is a really smart move. Sometimes people get very stuck in their ways and ask too high a price, or will not adapt to what others are doing. If ever there was a month to go online and see what on earth is on offer, for you, this is it. May 2019 is a real eye-opener and if you are prepared to shift, you will gain or save. The whole point of this cycle is to be free.

00Aries
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Saturn and Mars in Taurus in your Second House is like having a fortress or vault. Rock solid, very tough going – rather hard sometimes! Uranus comes along, with the Sun in May 2019, and begins to rock those walls. This will set you free from situations, people, investments, places or debts which keep you tied down or locked in. It will happen in bursts, with two of them in May and the rest over 7 years. Classically we find that people who did not know how ‘enslaved’ they were (or had been ) meet with the most unusual, unique and unexpected situations which liberate them. Call it new thinking, progress or a revolution, but its time has come. Liberation can often come in a situation where things have been stuck, fake, inauthentic or just way too much like a ball and chain. In May it could happen twice, actually, with two lightning bolts. You are also being offered a radically different way to make or save money but you are going to have to let go. You are also going to have to ‘think different.’ Really, really different!

LC
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Feeling weary in mind, body and spirit is a Virgo/Sixth House issue or perhaps a Saturn issue. Nothing to do with having Taurus Rising. In general in astrology, if you feel lumbered, stuck, weighed down – you are being ‘Saturned’ so having Saturn in Capricorn hit your chart, or your own natal Saturn being hit by transits. Saturn was the god who took on the heavy responsibilities to please other people then was weighed down by a curse. Do look up Saturn on Search and in your eguides when you finish reading this. He is associated with lead. So you can feel like lead. What is the solution? Time. The passage of time will fix this. But actually, there are much older, wiser and more experienced people – alive now, in their 70’s and over – or passed to spirit, but still rather influential – who will show you the way. Look to the sages and old ones – the elders – to find out how to deal with this. You will be amazed at how much better you feel. They are all over the web and also in your local library. Maybe close to home too. This does pass. In the meantime you need to use Betty Shine’s Mind Medicine Room. Find her on YouTube. Build that room.

Fatima Abbas
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Look to his mother. Mr. Cancer wants a complicated, intense, demanding, long relationship with you so he can figure out how powerful he is. Or is not. I do not know if you are up for that. Your instincts have told you to sideline him and see less of him/invest less in him emotionally and sexually. Perhaps you don’t want your relationship to be some kind of therapy! He is trying out his power or lack of it on girlfriends. Ask about the one before you. This has been going on since 2008 and if he was married before, look to the wife as well as the mother. If you really love him you will take a deep breath and go through it with him until 2023. If you don’t, you won’t. He needs to learn about strong women from you. So be kind. Do teach and show, even if this does not last.

Claire Brody
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Taurus, Virgo and Scorpio are about your life budget as you know. Living with cancer immediately puts money and property front-and-centre. You have to look at the cost of living with it – the price you pay, literally – but also your will. Being upfront and honest about this is smart. It is also helpful and therapeutic. You may never need to see your will come to pass prematurely at all! Yet the act of doing it shows you what’s what and who’s who. The major issue here is about your sense of service and duty to other people. Employers. Cats and dogs who need feeding and walking. Anyone at home who depends on you for the washing-up or washing machine. You have a real pattern going on here around your own value. What you are worth. It’s like that shampoo add. ‘Because I’m worth it.’ Make no mistake, Uranus in Taurus and the Sun/Mercury in Taurus in May 2019 are going to make things very clear. You need to do a life budget with new arithmetic and as I have said before, but will repeat, put a pounds/dollars/euros value on various things money cannot buy. You feel a sense of duty to others. You are here to serve, right? Well, not right. That needs to be reshaped and remodelled. I will pass on a technique I have heard about which I think is fascinating. Talk to the mirror. Talk to your own soul and see what you learn. Discuss every single hour of the day from waking to sleeping, because that is what this Virgo pattern is about – then price things. Freedom. Integrity. Loyalty. Love. Independence. Use your journal too.

Sylvia
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

You are being asked to make quite radical changes with your bank account, income, house, apartment, charity, business and so on. Why? Because you have not been truly free. This will involve doing the last thing you ever thought about, and perhaps something which comes like a bolt from the blue, very suddenly. You will get ‘freedom from’ very soon but also ‘freedom through.’ Think about the clues that crossed your path these last 12 months. You took them in, but did not act on them. Now they stare you in the face. New technology; the cutting edge of the internet, cryptocurrency and so on will also play their part, even if only with the people you are dealing with financially. Over 7 years you will remodel, rethink and reshape your finances so that you are genuinely independent. May is a real eye-opener. I also think you will start to question who/what was part of the furniture in your life for so many years. Good thing too.

Carla Mandis
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

I spend two weeks of every month on a yacht so no Twitter for me! (And there are two yachts in two hemispheres, which makes life really interesting). Thank you for your concern, I appreciate it. You are looking at Uranus-Chiron in Taurus in the Second House here. 2019, 2020 is the revolution. You know those situations involving your finances, property, investments, income, debts and so on which seem to be permanently stuck? Not so. Things are moving and shifting out there. Chiron is worth looking up on Search as is Uranus. Chiron is described erroneously as ‘the wounded healer’ by some astrologers but there is no evidence the Romans, who gave us our astrology, ever thought that of him. He was a music teacher. A weird one. He was a centaur. But he was essentially a teacher, mentor, tutor. You are going to be taught and teach others in the middle of a revolution out there in the world economy. The trickle-down effect of blockchain but also arrests and asset seizures of money launderers – people and companies – will rock your world by next year. The good news? There will be opportunities you never knew existed to break with the past and set yourself free.

awitkop
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Strongly Taurus people like you (Karl Marx, Audrey Hepburn) tend to get involved with charity or taxation issues. Sometimes inheritance, debt or legacies too. This may be the case next month – it’s hard to say without knowing more about your situation. Yet, in general, the clues and signs are there. You are going to find yourself dealing with some really basic facts and pretty stark truths about your own attitude towards money. Have a look at what your parents and grandparents on both sides believed about being rich and poor! You will be amazed at how you carry some things with you. The truth is, you are fast approaching a different world, with major currents in the new climate (good for 7 years) in May 2019. Release and let go of any possessions, emotional or sexual investments or beliefs you have traded in, if you have to. It may even come as a relief and release, like an electrical storm after humidity. If you feel like you have to break the financial habits or attitudes of a lifetime you are probably doing it right!

mariat
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

The South Node in Taurus Maria, is about prior incarnations. You automatically have the North Node in Scorpio. You have been rich and poor in previous lives. You have incarnated to figure out what value for money is as well as your own values. Questions about what is free, what is not free – and if that makes you feel free or not – will come your way in May 2019. You may have dreams, sometimes, which take you back to past lives. Given that the world comes from poverty in so many countries it is possible you were borderline starvation in previous lives, as well as filthy rich – ignoring the poor or taking more than was your fair share, out of insecurity, greed, competitiveness or ‘lack’ mentality, which are values of the Second House. As Uranus is in Taurus and your Second House for 7 years, opposite your Eight House of sex and money, legacy and inheritance – May 2019 is not a bad time to print out your journal and work with your Tarot and Oracle cards for a bit, figuring out the new life budget!

Gtee
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

You will be shown the cost/price of living in other countries four times in May. The world will change fast so watch the US$ to the British £ and so on. If you are prepared to do some deals with yourself on prices, rent, mortgage, salary and the rest – you could easily be in a different part of the world in 2019. It depends on how much you value knowledge exchange and travel in the mind. If you think it is priceless then you will pay the price involved in shifting to a new country. Some parts of the world are desperate for migrants who come with bulging bank accounts and bankable assets. Look at what is out there in May it is a really good start.

NotjustforSundays
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Melanie, five children and a father is a Cancer story in your Fourth House and of course you have the North Node of karma transiting there. This month (May) is about your life budget in terms of the balance sheet of what you cannot purchase. Yet, in the background, you have the Node reminding you that your children and likely your partner have incarnated together before, switching roles each time. Gender roles are crucial in your story. Boys and girls, men and women, and what that actually means to you and them! By 2020 you will have finished karma from the year 2000 with one or more of these faces, or perhaps just with the universe. In the meantime you will go round and round with no real change. This is meant to get you to change on the inside, so that you benefit, grow, progress and evolve on the endlessly repetitive karmic Node family transit. I expect your own family tree is also involved and likely your house or local area.

Diana Mile
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

You are really going through it. Well done on just getting through! You have a five-year old child here and also a partner who is going through ‘stuff’ as they say. This can and does get better and it starts December 2020. That does not mean for the next year-and-a-half that you wait around for the break-up or the miracle counselling. Yet, it will help you to realise there is a process here and it is all about your child. In 2021, specifically, you and your partner can put parenting first and make your child the sole focus, gaining all the way. It is going to be intense but it will work, as Jupiter, Saturn and finally Pluto in Aquarius take hold by 2023. It is very important that no matter if you split or remain, with new rules, that you get stuff in writing about the child. in the meantime he is going to use the relationship with you to see what he can get away with. That is his thing. Not yours. You are being called to write, actually, ro study (a different kind of writing). You will be so tempted by opportunities in 2019. One is right there, late May through June. Let him be your launch pad for discovering the power you have with words, even if you only use it personally – yet within a few years it could be working for you in other ways.

Lesley Jackson
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Disturbed sleep is no good. Saturn across the Second House-Eighth House axis of your chart is all about the walls you build to make yourself feel safe in an insecure world of financial, property and business issues! Your walls tend to work fine for you most times but now you are waking up in a different world, so sleep is an issue. Actually, write down your dreams. Visit Jane Teresa Anderson the dream coach online, who I have worked with. You may be shown images of Saturnine structures, actually. Moats, walls, drawbridges, castles, mountains and so on. Concrete stuff. Rocky stuff. You need to find that weird middle ground between listening to quite radical, different, new, unusual, ultra modern view on money and property – and listening to elders aged over 60 (second Saturn Return). I expect you have a couple of faces who represent both springing to mind already. Actually you need to hear both. Figuring out the middle ground of a compromise with yourself over this issue will bring the sleep you need. In the meantime your dreams will speak so do use it.

Lesley Jackson
      Participant

IOA KOLLIAS
    Participant

Dear Jessica
    Thank you very much for the answer. I have understood that the new Aquarius weather will begin at December 2020 and I have 3 Aquarius factors. But I am afraid my Chiron at 27 Aquarius will always give problems with friends.
    But from December 2019 and during the 2020 Jupiter at Capricorn over my Saturn in 6-7 Capricorn and South Node nearby and trine my Sun 16-17 Taurus will not bring amazing solutions at my work?
    At the same time will it not bring solutions for my former Aries partner, who has left now the company and looks for work but told me he hesitates to ask to work together. I think he doesn’t want to ask an excuse for leaving so abruptly.
    Thank you again Jessica. You give astrology a very different perspective, due to a profound understanding of the classical world, a world that has shaped us so definitely
    Kind regards
    Ioa

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Ioa, Chiron in Aquarius is really interesting. You are a born music teacher with a band or group. Did you know that already? You can mentor, guide or tutor these people not only in music but in life skills. Your chart does not really fit this Taurus Forum about May 2019 but do look up Chiron on Search as you will realise that when it comes to friends and groups you ‘conduct’ an orchestra of people.

Ash
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Ash, I am sorry you have had chronic health problems. Your Taurus stellium is in the Second House using the Natural House System. I am not sure what house system you are using to end up with it in your Sixth. Move on from that and see what happens when you spin your chart! The body in astrology is a Sixth House matter innately connected to employment, the work ethic, duty and service. If there are issues serving, then the body gets in the way and issues with energy, fitness, physical functioning intervene. It can be anything from IBS to serious concerns like M.S. and it is worth looking at more deeply, beyond just symptoms or treatments. In astrology we do not separate the mind, soul and spirit (the self) from the way the body does or does not perform, and housework, work, serving other people, putting them first and not yourself -is usually the issue hidden deep down. Have a look at that using your Tarot and Oracle cards and journal. It could be interesting for you.

Scilla
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Factors at 3 through 26 Taurus mean you experience seven years of consistent changes in our values. What or whom you value most. This goes to the very core of your being. Some Taurean types do not care about money. They shop without adding it up, and give their time (valuable) and sometimes their cash to charities or people who are charity cases. Have a look at that. For you, it is going to change. The rumbles are in the jungle right now. You will be profoundly tested by people and situations who speak money to you in some way, but talk your values. Time to work your life budget in May and really walk your talk. You may be surprised – taken aback – by how much cash you can save or make.

AuroraLeigh
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

No dirty fight – and freedom – is a smart idea on this cycle. You sound right across it. I am sure the breaking of the old bonds is pretty tough but treat yourself to visualisations of what it tastes like, smells like and feels like to be free. I think you know it could go the other way which is why you already have this statement prepared! Both for here, and for your inner circle. This is not a bad idea. It pays to be really firm about such things. Uranus in Taurus is a weird transit though. It picks up in May 2019 because the Sun and Mercury are there too. And in a way you have to just go with the flow, which can be like a wave from nowhere. Pick it up and reach out for others who are also surfing. This may be about your house, apartment, income, loans and the rest. Being accommodating and ‘allowing’ the wild Uranus weather to do its thing is a smart idea. So try not to be too rigid about your plans. Cleave to freedom, sure, but also allow the Universe free movement as it presents you with a totally unexpected way to have a home and lifestyle and a life budget regarding this person – too.

Dianne G
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Given up on love? That’s odd given the transits of the next few years, but if you want a break from it all in May 2019, then a break you shall continue to have! Taurus overloads in charts are really about being prepared to change, at the moment. This is really quite a deep issue as Taurus the bull is a fixed earth sign. Ruled by Venus who was also set in her ways. This idea of stability, permanence, certainty and security is at the heart of who you are, in terms of cash and property. Yet it would be crazy to ignore Uranus, right at the start of a 7 year cycle which is going to revolutionise the global economy and turn the world upside-down with ‘developing’ countries on top and the rest having to deal. This is going to have a domino effect on your life for some years to come. May 2019 is a really good time to question yourself quite hard about any kind of property, financial or business arrangement which ties you down, keeps you fenced in or boxed in. If you feel yourself chafing at the ties that bind, because of the personalities of the people involved, the nature of the ‘deal’ or the rules, then pay attention. Uranus has a funny way of pulling the rug. In general you are better off adapting and adjusting to change as change happens. Because it will. Often with Uranus in Taurus the last thing you expected is the first thing to happen. Previously undesirable cheap property havens become the most expensive – and so on!

Lifecycle
    Participant

Dear Jessica,

I have stelliums in both Taurus (Jupiter 26; Chiron 1; Diana 25; Ops 9; proserpina 22; and south node 9) and in Scorpio (North node 9; cupido 21; Uranus 3). Could you please shed some light on how my chart is affected? Thank you!

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

You have past lives being rich and poor. You have married for the dowry and a bride price, perhaps, but also you know what it is like to be independently wealthy, or just independent and valuing freedom so much you can put up with a bare pantry! Dreams can be very revealing in May 2019. So can a good, long look at the family tree. Did you come from poverty or business at any stage? Strong politics like Labour or Tory? Were your ancestors caught up in a depression or crash? You will find it interesting to see how much you have picked up from the family line, with that chart! Small clues and signs appear in May 2019. Looking at fundamental Second House-Eighth House issues like greed, scarcity mentality, charity, unconditional giving, virtue signalling money, serious budgets and the rest (sometimes food is an issue) can be a real eye-opener. It is worth doing this yourself – open your own eyes in May 2019 – rather than be eyes-half-shut and then shocked into some kind of wake-up call by Uranus in Taurus later on!

ram
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

This is really about the next 3/4 years and your money, your charity commitment, your house, your apartment – but most of all your life budget. Who or what you never sell. Who or what you are prepared to do a deal over. May 2019 will give you major clues about the future and you may even be acting on a couple of situations now involving your property, good cause and so on. Uranus changes the habits of a lifetime! You have gone a certain way for the last few years. You have given away or down-priced some things and only you know why. You have also figured out what is your absolute benchmark of ‘wealthy’ or lucky! Being flexible enough to let major change in the door is a really smart idea.It is coming. It will flow for years actually, but by 2022 you will have seen the major part of it, and be coming into a new lifestyle, life budget and the rest. As you will be personally affected by cryptocurrency (asking for it in payment and using it online for things like flights – or more!) and also the ripple effect of corporate collapse and merger and its impact on your work situation – it will pay to be right across the news, at all times.

MJ
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Switching from horses to astrology is a big leap but one of our Sun Sign School tutors on the initial website – Penny Thornton – switched from ballet! You are very welcome to join and learn. May 2019 is really about taking full advantage of other people’s business, property, charity or financial initiatives. Their ‘new’ becomes your ‘new’ and it will set you free although the actual way to save or make cash will be erratic and unpredictable. Air BnB is a good example. So is betting on the track! Watch what is happening with apps, websites and so on – also telephones and emerging technologies in solar, wind farms and electric vehicles. This is going to have a bigger impact on you and your life long term than might first appear. The smart money in May 2019 is to be right across the new ways of making or saving it and one will be right for you, if surprising.

frances
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Do pick up podcasts and features based on events/talks as I post them. I am a little late with the Victorian Astrological Association double weekend workshop – this site has been overwhelmed with Nostradamus visitors so running slow! Yet it will be up soon enough and I hope you will listen, as it may also be a little like being there…Your chart is strongly Taurus and it is common to do one sign and not the other, for a few years. Now, however, you must get real about all you do for nothing. This may be unpaid work. It may be cash donations. May 2019 is a wake-up call and it will liberate you from an old attitude you have that is keeping you really restricted. Money is a funny one. Look at your parents and grandparents and their beliefs around money. Sometimes you end up in a family which dealt with austerity for example, and then found its way through a charity. You inherit that mindset and then Uranus comes along and asks ‘How would you like to be rich?’ This cycle can also operate the other way, with major clues in May. Having spent a lot, shopped a lot and earned a lot, or inherited, you may realise you want to be free in a Marie Kondo, Spark Joy kind of way!

Jillian
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Jillian, Uranus is the great liberator and awakener. On your Second House factors he will begin to work on a relationship you have with your partner, lover or son. Perhaps with your daughter-in-law. If you are free of ties like that, there will be other complicated relationships which involve a house, apartment, bank account, legacy or possessions which will be changed. Even a small change will make yourself, him, her or them rather more independent and free. It can be confronting to hear ‘No’ from someone, or to find yourself saying ‘No’ too! Yet try to pull back and look at it from the outside in May 2019 and realise that this ‘Game of Noes’ is the only thing that will release you from what would clearly have been a really long confinement of sorts – you have to be honest about that. May 2019 gives hints, clues and signs of the financial future for you. By 2020 it’s real and you get it. You must put a pound, dollar or euro value on what it would take to purchase genuine freedom!

Site Administrator
    Participant

TAURUS STELLIUM – If your birth chart shows a Stellium in TAURUS, please ask your questions in the forum this month. Jessica will reveal what that Stellium means for you this year, just like a private astrological reading. When you look at your birth chart, if you have three or more heavenly bodies showing in TAURUS then you have a Stellium in the ninth house and you can ask your question this month.

How it works

The forum closes midnight Sunday Pacific Standard Time (US West Coast). Jessica will respond to your questions on Sunday and Monday following the forum closure.

Technical notes for users of the forum:

Your preferred browser may not work with this forum: If you have challenges posting to this forum, please use a different browser. You will need to use a laptop or desktop to post your question. Mobile devices are not compatible with the forum.

Security Warning: You may receive a security warning before posting. You can accept this warning without any concerns.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.