December 28 – 29 2019: 
CAPRICORN STELLIUM

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • Author
      Lesley Jackson
      Participant

Thank you for your reply Jessica but I’m confused. I’m not hanging onto any money! There is no money to be shared or invested. I wish there was!!

Lesley Jackson
        Participant

Ahh lightbulb moment! Thank you Jessica – your previous reply now makes a lot of sense. Thank you very much.

Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

It is the other person in your situation hanging on to the money – or (past tense) that was the case in 2019. Does that make sense now?

Hummingbird
      Participant

Hi Jessica, I have some serious capricorn weather in my chart (Northnode in cancer, south node in cap at 22 degrees) I would love to know about career. Looking for what’s next. Home, we are looking to buy but it’s been tough financially and lastly love. I’ve been married 11 years (almost 12 this year) and it’s been a tough slog. Any guidance would be great. :)

Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

The whole year (2020) is about a reshaping of your general life direction, career, ambitions and unpaid work as well. In fact, it’s happening right now, as some old faces are coming back into view, and new faces are showing their (new) importance for the year ahead. The Capricorn weather this year in your Tenth House of achievement, ambition and accomplishment is rather intense. What you are experiencing now, all around you, is the deconstruction before the reconstruction. So – you might be seeing people lose their titles or roles, or a major reshuffle of responsibility. Some of this may not come to light yet but it has been discussed. Your life and chart are ‘under construction’ this year with the next turning point in April. You will see the end of the property question once the Node leaves Cancer and your Fourth House in May 2020, but I don’t have the chart for the other person involved so that will vary the outcome of timing. You should leave a lot of space in April 2020, as you will see the next logical outcome of discussions from January about your role.

Lesley Jackson
      Participant

Jessica, when are you going to answer the questions on this forum that we have PAID for in advance? You are posting articles on Harry and Meghan etc so you do have time. I’ve asked your team and their answer is you’re travelling. Not good enough I’m afraid.

Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

I am sorry you have not seen your reply. I will go back into the older January Forum answers now and see what’s happened. I am now back from two workshops in Sydney so once I find your question again, will make sure it’s copied to our support team, so they can see it’s there. Huge apologies for this, it’s very frustrating – I will check now. Jessica.

Kitzelle
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

January 7th is fine – my support team always let me know if people are too late or too early. Okay, so you must already be aware of the need to rethink your role, rights and responsibilities professionally for 2020. This is not just about you. It is about the whole pecking order or system, actually, and how it works (or does not work) in your sphere. You don’t mention any colleagues or employees, or clients or customers specifically, but you are going to see them deal with ongoing challenges and changes, which push you into making decisions. Essentially we have some rather rare weather in your Tenth House of achievement and ambition in 2020, and the breaking-down phase is taking place now, in January 2020. Anything or anybody which is not going to serve the future, has to go. You are obviously locked into particular set-ups, which are now high on the list for ‘deconstruct and reconstruct.’ Old faces from the past are acquiring new importance and meaning and you may be seeing one newer face (from 2019) go front-and-centre. You will find that every time something seems to semi-function or even stop functioning (and this may be a person’s delivery, or a whole system) it actually serves you. So you acquire a superior replacement or fix long-standing concerns. January really is a wake-up call, as you will see by the 31st of the month, but by then you will be looking towards solutions and by April, one of these will be quite outstanding.

Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

January 7th is fine – my support team always let me know if people are too late or too early. Okay, so you must already be aware of the need to rethink your role, rights and responsibilities professionally for 2020. This is not just about you. It is about the whole pecking order or system, actually, and how it works (or does not work) in your sphere. You don’t mention any colleagues or employees, or clients or customers specifically, but you are going to see them deal with ongoing challenges and changes, which push you into making decisions. Essentially we have some rather rare weather in your Tenth House of achievement and ambition in 2020, and the breaking-down phase is taking place now, in January 2020. Anything or anybody which is not going to serve the future, has to go. You are obviously locked into particular set-ups, which are now high on the list for ‘deconstruct and reconstruct.’ Old faces from the past are acquiring new importance and meaning and you may be seeing one newer face (from 2019) go front-and-centre. You will find that every time something seems to semi-function or even stop functioning (and this may be a person’s delivery, or a whole system) it actually serves you. So you acquire a superior replacement or fix long-standing concerns. January really is a wake-up call, as you will see by the 31st of the month, but by then you will be looking towards solutions and by April, one of these will be quite outstanding.

Lola
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

I am sorry about that. I seem to have an issue with my browser, which is Safari, and people who asked questions very early, well before the usual timing of the final weekend of December, have gone into a different part of the page that I’m just not seeing. I am now going right through the Forum again, one more time, and will talk to Support about this. Rest assured your question will be answered! Thank you for your extreme patience.

kimberley parker
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

Thank you Kimberley. If your Tarot card is The Fool and you identify most with Sagittarius, it is possible to read your finances, career, lifestyle and future as follows – you will deconstruct, to reconstruct later, in January 2020. It will be intense. It will be something you’ve known was coming, but it is also absolutely essential, as if you are honest about 2018, 2019, you’ve not really had the time and focus to stop and really analyse what you are doing, and what is actually going on. Instead, you have kept on with the same-old, same-old approach. That is fine as far as it goes, but I would say you are being ‘called’ by pretty much the last thing you expected, in terms of earning a living, or even *not* earning a living, but having a life. That is where The Fool comes in. This is all potential and no delivery yet, but with a few more choices and developments by the end of Ceres’ stay in your finance zone on 31st January, you could easily take the leap. The Fool reminds you to get grounded, financially, before you do that, and go haring off on your next adventure. On the way you could easily meet people who recognise a fellow traveller. Among them will be new friends, and perhaps a new lover. This is long-term, so we are talking now through January 2022, the very last month of the South Node in Sagittarius cycle for you.

Jupiter Wealth
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

I am sorry you are being put through this hellish experience with this – person. Having a good cry is sometimes exactly what you need to do. A few women are really suffering with this heavy, heavy Capricorn weather – right opposite Cancer. Cancer is of course family, home, security, belonging, emotions. All of that is currently under prolonged attack. If I can explain your astrological chart to you at the moment in January 2020 – what is happening to Australia is happening to you. The national chart, set in the 1960’s, has similarities with your own. So you feel stood over, quite rightly furious, traumatised, frustrated and the rest. Okay, now take a very deep breath. You will be fine, financially, within under 12 months. Where that comes from is not your concern. Just trust the process of financial balancing out! It will be seen to, and you will be so much happier. Try not to focus on actual amounts or specific houses, apartments, and so on. Keep it pretty broad and just ask your family, friends or guides in spirit to supply you with the abundance you need to feel at peace. It is coming anyway but actually connecting with your supporters on that side of life, will help even more. As for him – he will have a shock, one day, that will destroy his security on every material, financial or practical level. That is not your problem and not worth thinking about. On quite another note, even though I know this has taken over your entire aura and just about every chakra, you need to gently disconnect. It will take tremendous willpower but please try to remove any cords he has placed in your aura and remove your cords to him. I recommend you look up Betty Shine and Linda Williamson. You know, I said your chart is not unlike Australia’s? Do not give the fire oxygen. Remove your quite considerable energy and place it elsewhere. Try it one day at a time and please do not keep thinking about February. Focus on the *whole* of 2020 and know that you will be okay. In fact, you will be better than okay.Do take it seriously when you get a sign from someone in spirit to let you know they have heard you and are helping.

Patty
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

I am so sorry for this late reply. I did not see it at all, so I am pleased you have posted again. I spend half the year in Australia and beyond the usual Christmas-New Year holiday, we have of course gone straight into a bushfire catastrophe which has involved several friends. So – this is not business as usual. It sounds as if you are also having an intense time with this news about your pension. Do all you can to get your questions answered by 31st January if you can. Put everything in writing. This is going to take a bit of time, but you will get excellent advice from a man who is widely experienced. The higher purpose of this is your self-worth. You need to know you are valued and that you have also paid your way, so you deserve to get what you paid for. There will be a bit of sifting and sorting to do with this. Please get more than one source of advice and you should also know you are not the only one affected. Others have been down this road before and had exactly the same issue. Try to make this the priority in January, put your head down and just power through. You should also know you have an older male relative in the spirit world who will be by your side, helping.

LisaS
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

What you are going to see in 2020 is a rethink of your old ambitions, because you may decide you are prepared to settle for less, in terms of jobs or success, but gain in other areas. Another choice for you, will be using new and different technology, to take one aspect of your skills or qualifications, and put it to work in a totally different project or job. You may begin to feel a sense of mission January-April, as the Node cycle in Cancer-Capricorn completes. It may be buying a property or paying off a mortgage, applied to salary. It might be bigger than that, and concern your strong feelings about your country or home town. Cancer also rules the family so it is possible that you will put family first and success and position second, for a while. This Node cycle is most intense in January, then you spend February-April making some final choices, before May 2020 arrives and it ends for another 19 years. I don’t think you’re really going to be able to make your work and money choices in 2020 without having to factor in your desires for your house or apartment, family or homeland/home town as it will keep popping up until you answer the question. Yet, from May you no longer have that interrupting your ideas. You’ll be on a different path as the Nodes change signs again.

Emily
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

Thank you for confirming the prediction I made for you about Mexico. Okay, so the long-term partnership is really about babies and children, at the end of the day. That is your destiny as well as the other person’s. This is the priceless question, isn’t it, because some people were born to be parents and some are not. For every month that you are in a relationship or partnership that is not moving, that choice is delayed. For both of you. Eventually it no longer even becomes a choice. So, it really depends on you. There may be a part of you which is resisting parenthood or substitute parenthood at the deepest level, in which case you will fall in love with (and stay in love with ) someone who is showing no signs of marrying, getting a home and bringing children in. That is a definite possibility in your chart, I have to say. Nothing will really be clear for a while as there is a fair bit of karma between you here, but from May 2020 it breaks and you may then want to have that conversation with yourself! (Or not). I have seen charts where women will be passionately in love with a man who is going nowhere with them, for all their last fertile years, because it effectively keeps them protected from ever having children. Strange but true. They then begin quite different partnerships after that…I recommend you use your Astrology Oracle cards and guidebook, and also the new Pamela’s Tarot guidebook and your online Tarot cards, to get more insights into this. It’s really important.

E
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

I am sorry you are having such a rotten time. It is completely unfair at Christmas. Okay, so your sister and your daughter will have that on their conscience for a long time. You are quite right to take time out. You are also worried about money and work. One look at the heavens and we see this very heavy Capricorn-Cancer weather above. It’s intense and it is also about past lives. Karma and reincarnation. Have no doubt at all that you, your sister and daughter have had quite a few lives together and there is a soul contract here you all made, to address issues like trust, forgiveness, compassion and so on. Also strength. This may even go back to the end of World War Two, as the last time we saw this karma loop in Cancer-Capricorn was the end of the 1940’s. Living in the real world, in real time, means avoiding guilt-tripping them or anyone else. Also punishing. I understand why you would be furious and wish to make them both feel bad, for all they have done – or to make the world as a whole feel guilty! Yet, you are also being given a gift in January 2020, when so much is changing in your chosen field, or another two or three you could go into/return to. You are going to see a lot of mergers, launches, departures, resignations, and so on. This means plenty of spaces for you will open up. In order to get there by February you are going to have to get real with yourself, ignore any instincts you have to make others feel guilty for not being there for you, and get on with it yourself. The bigger gift than immediate cash flow and a part-time or full-time role, is empowerment, willpower, self-control, pride, integrity and the rest. That will be with you all year. And in fact, what you pick up by February, if you try, could be bettered by promotion or a superior role by December 2020, when this Jupiter in Capricorn cycle ends. There is a man who needs help and does not know what to do in January. If you don’t connect with him then you could connect by March when he is floundering. Be the person who meets his needs.

DW
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

Deidre, your Capricorn-Cancer patterns stretch across the Fourth House and Tenth House of home, homeland, home town and success, ambition, achievement. For reasons you simply cannot avoid, you are going to have to change your plans from 2019, regarding where you belong, where you fit, and what you want to do. For example – there may be reasons why you have to spend time in quite another house, apartment, office, city or country, or even be sent ‘back’ to home and family when you had intended to do something a bit more ambitious. This is classic Cancer-Capricorn stuff. Other examples would be having to put your family first, before some amazing chances elsewhere. Or, getting in touch with your true loyalties regarding where you come from and your place in the world. The Cancer-Capricorn extreme weather breaks in May 2020 when the Nodes change signs. Saturn’s Return is a time of serious reckoning when you become the person you are meant to be, and in Capricorn, it is very much about wanting to be ‘up there’. This is not just about career it is about unpaid success as well, social rank and the rest. Take your time as there are a few things in motion now which are yet to fully become real, yet you will know where you stand in the first quarter of 2020. For family, you can also read ‘household’ which Cancer also rules.

Kou199528
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

Your verbal agreement with the Chinese company was correct – but you want more. You need to wait for the North Node to move to Gemini (internet, languages) and the South Node to move to Sagittarius (import, export, foreign agreements) in May 2020. These Nodes are the whole story, as you are too soon for the world, actually. The world has to meet you halfway and the bigger picture of the Chinese economy could never be sorted out until Britain had left the European Union (due January 31st) and America had organised her affairs with China. We also have Hong Kong in the picture! So you can see how your own situation had to wait, for the bigger picture, as everyone is waiting to see what will happen. You will know for sure after May, and may in fact see a superior option with a different person or organisation. Even a different part of the world. Do what you have to do, in the meantime, but in 2020-2021 the Node in Sagittarius in particular is going to transform everything and you may be glad you kept your options open. In the meantime refine your dual language and cultural skills: they are valuable.

Jen
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

Pisces and Gemini lovers are always interesting, Jen. I am sure you would agree it’s great potential for 2020. Going full-time is part of your Capricorn weather and it will do a lot more than involve a switch in hours. Just being in the system more will alter the people you come to know, the projects and plans that appear, and your priorities. Gemini has karma with a previous lover or partner to sort out from May 2020 and this will affect 2021 as well. There has to be some kind of atonement, settlement or similar. Pisces is absolutely in the zone for the biggest decision to split or commit in 19 years, and this will be the case from May 2020. One assumes, with you, but perhaps with another. Keep an eye on the eclipses this year with Pisces and try to avoid – you will read about them in your weekly horoscope and they are also in your journal. Eclipses could send you way off track, or the Pisces! One new thing you had not counted on, with your career, is the new people you will be meeting. That also offers you more date potential. Don’t sit around waiting for it, nor rush to make it happen, but it is out there for you in 2020. One thing may lead to another, work wise.

DG
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

You are in the Cancer-Capricorn zone, with stressful oppositions and clashes in both signs and houses of your chart. Cancer rules your family and India. Capricorn rules your ambition, career and better/bigger places to live. You will find a great deal of the pressure is off from May 2020 when the Nodes (Rahu and Ketu in India) move signs. In Western astrology, that is a massive shift from karma with both parents, and both sides of the family tree actually. This goes way back to India’s independence from Britain, did you know? We’re talking past lives into the 1920’s and following. No wonder you long to complete a circle. That will not be possible until Britain herself experiences the Node cycles going into Sagittarius (foreigners, export, import, visas, trade, residency) and Gemini (the internet, languages) in May. So altogether May is your due date for change. Use your Astrology Oracle cards and guidebook, your Tarot and Pamela’s Tarot, the new ebook, to give yourself second and third opinions on that, but take a look at May-June.

ID
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

The parents and career conflict is pretty classic, on the current Cancer-Capricorn cycle. It ends in May 2020 and life will look and feel very different to you. This is karma, so you and your parents go back at least one lifetime, possibly more. For the first time in 19 years, the North Node in Cancer (parents, family, home) and the South Node in Capricorn (career, success, moving up) are back in your chart. They stretch right across the Capricorn factors in your Tenth House of work and ambition, and the Fourth House, which is both your mother’s side of the family tree, and your father’s side. This kind of push-pull tension can be really challenging but it helps to know it ends in May. If you feel you are always going round in circles like this, where someone/something seems to be taking over, or getting in your way, you are quite right. It does end and you would be able to snap up a great position, role, title or responsibility by December 2020, to suit your lifestyle, hours and so on.

Patricia M-L
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

Patricia, your Capricorn patterns in your Tenth House of work, achievement and ambition have really been hit quite hard and you are yet to see the shakedown in January when so many rights and responsibilities will be shared very differently, once again. This will be either in your immediate work sphere or in your whole industry, actually. You have no doubt had quite enough of Saturn and Pluto in Capricorn, and Saturn is already moving out. Jupiter moving in brings solutions and you will see three of these, tremendous opportunities or opt-out choices, this year – ending in November. Thank you so much for being a part of the Forum for 2020 and I look forward to seeing you in 2021. Our planet is safe in the hands of ‘the many’ (the next generation of voters) and you will find the few who have been trying to control the climate – against the advice of scientists and astrologers (!) – will be nowhere fast by 2021 when we enter The New Age of Aquarius. Power will then be shared by the people, not by the people at the top, and one-planet thinking will prevail. It’s been written in the stars for many centuries!

E.
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

I am sorry your husband did not see my reply to you, but thank you for validating the prediction. You have a lot of hard work with him, don’t you? The whole family is involved in past life karma, reincarnation debts and credits, and soul agreements, made between lives together. This is not just about your partner but also obviously about the younger generation too. You will get a lot of relief from May 2020 when the North Node leaves Cancer and your Fourth House of family. The North Node describes karma and we have to live it out. We have to go through all the tests and trials. I am sure you have already realised just what you owe, or have to give, spiritually – to others in the family. You will enjoy 2020 which will seem so different to 2019! In fact, things are already on the turn, as the Cancer-Capricorn tension is breaking. If you have felt as if your family, homeland, home town, home and so on has been taken over in any way, or dominated, either by circumstances or by actual people – that’s fading fast. And it’s over by May.

wanderrhinos
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

The world will actually come to meet you from 2020 onwards, as the old rules are changing with visas, global trade, export/import, residency, and the rest. You will see some old karma come back from May 2020 when the North Node goes into Gemini and the South Node goes into Sagittarius, the sign which rules foreign places and people. Gemini, of course, rules the internet and the lines of communication which connect the world differently. Free trade agreements coming between Great Britain and the rest of the world outside the European Union are just part of the story and the ripple effect from that will go across India, Canada, America, Australia, New Zealand (and counting) – Hong Kong too, eventually. Somewhere in the mix, in 2020-2021 you should be able to make your move and take a chance. The financial side of your life is unpredictable for some time to come, as Uranus (constant change) has moved into your Second House of cash flow, income, savings, debts, credit cards and so on. It’s an extremely good idea to try and reduce your expenditure so you are as free from debt as possible. Yet, long-term, changes in world business and employment rules to 2025 will see you gaining.

Kane
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

I’m glad you got over the rocky start, Kane. Something to remember about your career, success and ambition in 2020 is that it’s not business as usual. It’s ‘business as unusual’ and the smart money is on projects, people and organisations which are quick to see gaps in the market and opportunities. In fact, new discoveries – huge surprises – made in the business, professional and political world in December will soon be the norm. Those who still think of the world as she was in 2018 and earlier are going to be left behind. If you can bend and flex with what is transforming out there in 2020-2021 you will be right on top of trends and audiences, customers, clients and demographics which are nothing like the facts/figures presented even a year or two ago. New world!

mariat
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

Maria, having Salacia in Capricorn is enough to make December-January memorable for you in terms of the projects, people, plans or positions. Just having Ceres and the Sun cross Salacia, and the presence of Pluto, Saturn, Mercury and the South Node in that sign – is enough to make the climate quite different. What I would say is, the playing field is different by February. We’re going to see departures, threats of departures, new arrivals, new sign-up possibilities, fresh negotiations and so on. I am not sure how ambitious you are, but you really need to look at what others in your position are doing, what is working out there – and what is not. Actually, there is an idea, project or former role you had going back years, which would be a perfect match with a relatively new face in your life who rolled in during 2018 or 2019.

Mish
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

Misha, you began your job in Virgo weather, as the Sun entered that sign in the last week of August. This meant you began work in a new Sixth House cycle, and the Sixth House rules service and duty. There are likely to be quite mixed feelings on your part about the ‘service’ part of the equation by now, either because you are being asked to work extremely hard, before and after hours, or mentally taking the work home with you. In other cases you are likely to find your role pretty routine or mundane and are trying to find new ways to be motivated and stay interested. All this is quite understandable, but if you are ambitious, you will treat 2020 as your year to watch for obvious new gaps to fill. There are some really interesting cases of under-supply, under-catering and under-servicing showing up out there in your chosen field, or actually another one, that you daydream about switching to. Meeting the people, where the people want to be met, is the big theme of 2020 and you have what it takes to do the research. You can shift around within your current organisation in 2020, or easily move sideways if you wish. Jupiter in Capricorn brings so many opportunities in your Tenth House of success.

Netta
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

Thank you for validating the prediction about your son. He will get through this, learn a lot, change his approach (not immediately, but later) and actually buy himself better health and a longer life. When he is old he will thank himself and you! Okay, so you have huge past life karma going on in your personal life. Don’t be concerned by this heavy Capricorn weather, please. You should just know that this is past life agreement between all of you. You have agreed to return this time around to fulfil certain obligations and duties and make sacrifices. All of this, your souls know, but when we incarnate, we forget. Feeling suffocated, invaded or encroached upon is a sure sign that Neptune-Pisces problems are there. This is really easy to contain and control! In fact it’s a matter of putting in a sign, some flags, a lighthouse and some guards. A sea wall and netting. I hope you can see what I’m getting at. You need to firmly state the boundaries. Use the technology to control your telephone and computer, even your front door if you have to. It won’t come to that but once you take firm steps you will be so much better off. So much happier. The karma with this family and your own will finish in May 2020 as the North Node moves out of Cancer and your Fourth House for a further 19 years. I would not be surprised if the karma involving you all, takes you back to the end of World War Two. It happens.

las
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

Thank you so much. That means a lot to me. Did you know that along with some of the people who run this website, I have taken a course in Reiki healing? We have all been very lucky to work with Kerry McNally, the Reiki Master. So, healing flows throughout everything you read here, and as is the way with Reiki, it flows where it is needed most. You have been through something you will never endure again, which is the Pluto, Saturn and South Node transit of Capricorn. This has been in your Tenth House of position and mission, which is tough enough – but also opposite the Moon in Cancer in your Fourth House of home, family, emotional security and belonging – just about every four weeks. The situation has been made more intense by the Nodes also in Cancer-Capricorn. People with factors in the cardinal signs, Capricorn, Cancer, Aries and/or Libra have felt it most. Anyone involved with them, via family or work, has also been affected by them! So you see what has been going on. I can assure you that 2020 is the beginning of the end of the toughest times we’ve seen – in a long time. So much is about to be repaired. You won’t believe the changes to come when you become involved with particular new friends and groups, and that starts in a small way in February. By Christmas 2020 it’s rolling and in 2021 it could change your life.

Gtee
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

Happy New Year and see you in Sydney – I’m really looking forward to getting away from the computer and into the real world! Okay, so you obviously know you have this extremely earthy chart. The earth signs, Capricorn and Taurus in particular, are triggered repeatedly in 2020, and what we’re seeing is the domino effect of a new way of thinking about economies, trade – and the things money cannot buy, like a sustainable environment and healthy planet. (Well, you can put money into new tree planting, but at the end of the day, it’s down to coal, petrol and gas). For you personally this is a little too early to call just yet, but as 2020 rolls on, you will realise you are being offered new ways to think about shopping, saving money, spending it, making it, that turn your old ideas on their head. It’s no big deal and it won’t seem particularly radical to you, but by the time you get to Christmas 2020 you will realise you reshaped your own life. This may be something like refusing to work harder for more money. You may want to work smarter, not harder, or even reject the idea of more cash being a better life. Operating with different currencies may be one option, or a new way of banking, exchanging or trading. All of this comes out of the crises of January 2020, days away now, and yet it won’t be any more to you, ultimately, than a necessary switch in your thinking about what happiness means. You’re very likely to shun the old ideas about that, or other people’s ideas about that. It won’t cost you.

Libra Sun
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

It sounds as if the bullies and dictators are getting their marching orders, all over the place. I am pleased for you, that this has finally happened. There will be a massive restructure, and you need to bide your time. January will bring news of a big come-down, even a humiliation, for anyone who tried to control everybody and everything! This may be within your own organisation, or another which competes with it, or is merged/partnered with it. So, this hasn’t even started. Later on in 2020 you will have three stunning chances to find what you want. It is very important to respect your own power. You have earned it. You have used it wisely. You can plug into that power, and attract other powerful people to help you or work with you – just by being yourself. I think it’s very important that you begin the year giving yourself a huge pat on the shoulder, if not a big glass of Moet, for all that you have done, all that you have achieved and all that you give. Others have noticed, but nothing has been done as the situation has been so political and complicated. That is crazy as you were only ever here to work, and you will have a stunning chance to do that, with these people or others, in 2020. Jupiter in Capricorn in your Tenth House only comes once in 12 years.

Site Administrator
      Participant

CAPRICORN STELLIUM – If your birth chart shows a Stellium in 
CAPRICORN, please ask your questions in the forum this month. Jessica will reveal what that Stellium means for you this year, just like a private astrological reading. When you look at your birth chart, if you have three or more heavenly bodies showing in 
CAPRICORN then you have a Stellium in the tenth house and you can ask your question this month.

How it works

The forum closes midnight Sunday Pacific Standard Time (US West Coast). Jessica will respond to your questions on Sunday and Monday following the forum closure.

Technical notes for users of the forum:

Your preferred browser may not work with this forum: If you have challenges posting to this forum, please use a different browser. You will need to use a laptop or desktop to post your question. Mobile devices are not compatible with the forum.

Security Warning: You may receive a security warning before posting. You can accept this warning without any concerns.

LS
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

Cancer-Capricorn weather now is behind a lot of your issues about where to be, what to do, and how to make it all work. You have accidentally fallen into a pattern that is what you need, long-term. That pattern is part-time, freelance and pretty unpredictable. You were no doubt raised, coached or trained to believe in permanence and security, but you are moving in a totally different cycle with Uranus in Taurus, which is all about paying the price of freedom and independence. You pay in a lack of certainty and security, but you will gain in independence, space and constant excitement about what is possible. You are trying to have it all, which you probably know. You can’t actually lock down the permanence of a sexual relationship, partnership, marriage, living together – with your great need to be yourself, professionally or academically. So you are going to have to make some trades in 2020. It will be a lot easier and more obvious to you after May 2020 when the North Node leaves Cancer and South Node leaves Capricorn. That’s half your issue, actually, because these lock you into patterns that are so hard to shift, short-term. They always involve career and home. Position, mission and ambition – but also how to live, with whom to share your apartment or house, and where to be. Can I suggest something? Use your Astrology Oracle cards and book, use the Tarot and your new guidebook Pamela’s Tarot, for a third opinion. Without the other person’s chart it is so hard to say where the heart or soul is at. Yet, you can customise and tailor a very personal reading for yourself as you go into New Year and you should. Beyond that issue, the outlook to 2025 is one of tremendous possibilities and not just where you were thinking, in terms of the map or the plan. Look around the map later on. You will be stunned at what/who is possible in other regions or countries, or with other nationalities and accents. Once again this is after May.

Valerica Maican
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

Thank you Valerica. You will succeed by thinking outside the usual areas, in terms of financing, funding and support. This is really because Uranus in Taurus (brand new in your life) is passing through your Second House, which rules resources, finances and art as well. It also rules philanthropy, trusts and exchange – and donation. You are a little too early to see anything major in January, but as the year goes on, you will begin to see alternative ways of getting what you need. Try not to lock yourself into anything too tightly boxed and categorised. Rather than only pursuing (say) a certain amount of money, payable in sales, try to think in terms of every other lateral thought. Perhaps you would take exhibition space as a gift, for example, in exchange for a commissioned work. You need to be open to people and situations that were never in your plan and just making that shift in your attitude will help you. You will see why, particularly in May 2020, when it will be necessary to adjust your thinking about both art and money. And giving.

AC
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

Sure, Annie. Apologies for this late reply as for some reason, the questions were out of synch and I missed some in the middle of the Forum. Your Leo niece is in the vulnerable teenage years anyway. Does she have an advisor, expert or counsellor you know and trust? Sometimes you need a real Renaissance man type, or a ‘High Priestess’ type to give an outside angle. By this I mean a multi-tasker who is across all aspects of mental health, physical wellbeing, psychology, healing, spirituality, medicine, the lot. You can double that message if the issue was there within the family itself back in December, when there were major questions about how the family dynamic itself actually worked. She is in a good place and will be healed and helped in 2020 but she also needs wide advice from more than one source so she knows what her options are. You can certainly assist.

AC
        Participant

Thank you Jessica,

much appreciated.

Patty
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

Erin, don’t worry too much about analysing and interpreting the chart, as I work with two different systems for you. One is your solar chart (public self) and the other is your natal chart (private self). I do that to get them to meet in the middle to give you an accurate prediction. The Sun Sign School general course (for 2020) is still available to you, if you go to the main website and use your password. There are new lessons in real-time astrology up there this year so please do go back and have a look, as they appear. The personal tuition is over, unfortunately, but you have a lot of course material that you can use anyway, this year and beyond. The biggest thing you have to do at the moment is treat January as one of those obstacle courses where you take a deep breath and clear one hoop after another. When you get to the end of 2020 you will shake your head at what you did, and realise it was the making of you. January is intense! No two ways about it. Yet, it is time to get real, have a long conversation with yourself and really see, what it is you have always been trying to do with your life, and who you actually are. Don’t be afraid. Just go right in there. On some level, I think you know it’s your true path. You are unique. Do your own thing, your way, and you will be amazed at how others are drawn in. There is a little bit of rubbish from the past that needs to come away, but this will be a great year for you, if you can take a deep breath and do the work…

Patty
        Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

Sorry, this appeared back on 28th December so you have been waiting a long time for the second answer. This is because the Forum is really set up for one question, one answer, rather than multiple issues. Okay, so you have many different queries here. It’s too soon to give an outcome in January, for most of what you are talking about. January 2020 is really about a reshape of your priorities and plans for your home life (Cancer, Fourth House) and your ambitions (Capricorn, Tenth House) and particular roles, goals and projects. What is going on in your chart is rather an intense ‘life reshape’ which does actually work to your advantage in the end, even though you are going to find January brings some tough calls. The whole North Node-South Node cycle in your chart, together with this extreme Capricorn weather, is about ranking (or rating) the importance of a particular house, apartment, local area, or even residency in a country – against what you want to do professionally, with your unpaid work, or studies. We cannot separate individual family members from all that, or people who feel like family. I would like January to a jigsaw puzzle which has been jolted on the board. New pieces have appeared which were not there before. New gaps have appeared. To say you are seeing ‘clearly’ is an understatement. January is a wake-up call and you will put the puzzle back together in a new way, this year. It’s essentially about priorities. You have been going along in a particular way through 2019 but January has opened/will open your eyes to who and what matters most to you, on a profound level, and as a result you will be redefining what success means to you, and also what/where home is.

Anne Doherty
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

You have a huge Cancer-Capricorn chart signature which will be dominant in January 2020, but also all the way to May 2020, until the North Node finally leaves Cancer. I am sure you know Cancer rules your home town, your adopted home town, local area and country. It is also very much about your household, flatmates/roommates, family, and sense of belonging to a clan of some kind. At the other end we have Capricorn, the sign of tremendous ambition. It is about social climbing – knowing the people at the top. It is also about achieving huge and great things, from afar. It can be about career, but it is also about unpaid work or study too. Now, there is a huge tug-of-war going on in your chart, felt most intensely in January, as Ceres goes slowly over all your Cancer-Capricorn placements. Ceres is about compromise on time, energy, time spent, commitment, time dedicated and so on. She is also very much about realising how much power can be held in one pair of hands. You are moving towards a deal with other people and a deal with yourself. It will be in place by the 31st. It’s a compromise; a way of dividing your energy, money, time, loyalty, enthusiasm. It’s also about the deal you make for yourself, with yourself – against the deals you’re going to have to make with other people. Try to keep it all level and as cool, calm and collected as possible. This is an arrangement, like putting Lego together, and it has to be done. Keep your Plans B and C for Mercury Retrograde please, February-March.

NFM
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

You will have the chance to travel and also move, from May 2020, throughout the year 2021 and as late as January 2022, actually. This is really because your country, and the world as a whole, is changing all around you. We are going to see an unusually high number of people selling their homes as we go through the Cancer-Capricorn weather, or giving up leases. This traction will create all sorts of affordable new opportunities for you to be in a different place. You will also see brand new travel, holiday and vacation offers which simply were not there in 2019. As you want to see the world, and be in a different part of the world, you need to know you are walking into the historic South Node in Sagittarius cycle in your Ninth House of new horizons – from May. If you are curious about this house of your chart do have a look on Search, or in the guidebooks which come with membership. This will be so much more than just transplanting yourself. You will be educated, but also educate others. You will learn, but also mentor, guide or teach in some way. Call it a cultural exchange or a knowledge swap, but it’s very important by the year 2021.

Lesley Jackson
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

Brother, son and lover – I can see why you are carrying the full weight of this intense Capricorn weather in January. I am sure you know Cancer as a zodiac sign represents the need to cling tightly onto security. That is certainly an issue here, but clutching the money and not investing it, or releasing it, does not exactly make for a balanced existence. As I lack charts apart from yours, I can only pass on in general terms that January is a month to look at the house or apartment situation, and for money to perhaps be invested (so it can grow) rather than used as a security blanket, or even a means of identity! This is a typical outcome of the sort of Cancer-Capricorn weather we have been having. If you want to know ‘When is all this going to stop?’ (which is totally understandable, given your losses and challenges) the answer is – May 2020. At that point the karma and past life debts and credits that are still there with your brother and son will cease. I am not sure how much you have read about this Cancer North Node cycle but it has absolutely hit your chart, as it passes over the Fourth House of family. In fact, it can only do that once in 19 years. The Node cycle is nearly over, you have just 3-4 months to go, and at a certain point, the closure will take place. The loop will have ‘looped’ and some kind of past life debt or credit settled. Astrologers believe the Nodes are about karma because they go backwards in time, through the sign, not forwards. In fact, this cycle has been known in India and very likely at Stonehenge for thousands of years. It has just landed in your chart recently, and agreements made in ‘life between lives’ between your son and your brother have come up for you. The spiritual values involved are classically – self-sacrifice, forgiveness, compassion, tolerance and so on. As I said, May brings the end of the cycle, but in January itself – please look at this whole issue of hanging onto money, versus letting it do what it was supposed to do – circulate. I am unsure if this is yourself, your son, your late brother and his beneficiaries, or the rather inaccessible man you mention. Yet, it is the key to a great deal and you need to look at it. Thank you for your patience. We are moving the forum date to the 15th of the month to avoid these end-month issues about server problems and overloaded traffic! I do hope that helps with what you need to know and wish you all the best as you slowly get out of this Cancer North Node cycle.

Kitzelle
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

I am sorry for this very late reply. You posted on December 15th and I have in my diary, to answer all the questions in the Forum on the final weekend of the month, which was December 28th and 29th. For some reason, very early questions moved to the very end of the web page, and I didn’t see many of them. Anyway, I can now get on to your questions about the Capricorn weather of January 2020. One way to think about this, is to understand that some systems and set-ups have always been quite wrong. This is likely to involve your work, unpaid work or study. Basically, you have been making your way through 2018 and 2019 without really questioning how things work, why they work, and where they don’t work at all! January is the kind of month when that can’t continue. You may see people around you stepping sideways or down, or being taken sideways or down. There may be a classic ‘drop’ of some kind. We are also going to see elevation and ‘moving on up’ with others. You, personally, would be in a position (no later than January 31st) to accept the challenge of moving on up in the world, in some way, either rubbing shoulders with people who are well placed socially, or taking on projects, roles or goals which lift you up where you belong. January is really about the mountain of Capricorn, the goat, experiencing a seismic shift, so that every ledge and level alters, and some goats will also be on the move. I realise these are human beings, not animals we are talking about, but the principle is the same! It’s really about power and control, and those who have had it, must now deal with the majority, who have been feeling controlled. Consequences for you, in your work, unpaid work or university circle, will be quite profound by 31st January. The time has come to appreciate your own power, out there. To get real, and get serious, about new ways to empower other people in 2020 – clients, customers, colleagues, employers, staff. If you can hand empowerment to others, you are halfway there, in this game-changing month. For more, look up ‘Tenth House’ on Search or in your astrology guides.

Lola
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

Thank you for your patience and apologies for this late reply. People who posted early to the Forum found their questions being moved to the very bottom of the web page, where I just didn’t see them! Okay, so let me give you a long answer, because a Saturn Return is a very big deal. What you are seeing in 2020 is an overdue correction of situations which have been rotten for quite some time, affecting your career, unpaid work or university/college degree. By this, I mean you will be accepting new projects, roles or responsibilities, which come out of the vast correction of those rotting/rotten set-ups! What we have been putting up with in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 is the tight control, or over-control, of the majority of people by just a few pairs of hands. One of the sensational things about Saturn and Pluto moving together in your chart like this, is the comeuppance. This is a really old-fashioned word, but it will apply to people around you in 2020 (particularly men). Deserved punishment or retribution, says my 1962 copy of Webster’s. It’s hard to say more, specifically, about your employees, colleagues, employers, superiors and so on – or a particular company or organisation – without knowing any other charts. Sometimes we see this cycle affecting a husband or boyfriend, so their professional situation, affects your own life. However, I think January 2020 is far more likely to be the beginning, of the end, of particular set-ups in your own life. Those endings will prompt far better new arrangements for the year ahead, which will evolve quite naturally out of some of the emails or discussions you are seeing this month. It’s a correction. But there will be a comeuppance as well. You’ll be moved up, others will have to be moved out, moved on, or moved sideways in the grand scheme of things. The main thing is, it should all happen in a civilised way, if possible!

Susan Mallory
      Participant
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

Slowing down and taking the armour off is a really good idea – in fact, by the time you read this, that approach is already underway. What occurs here is the John Lennon quote:’Life is what happens to you, when you are making other plans.’ So, you may have had a particular picture of the way you assumed 2020 would. be, professionally, only to find yourself coming across people from your past (back round again) who are prompting you to seek different kinds of answers. This is a classic outcome of the South Node in Capricorn, which rules all you gave out; all you did; all you deserve. It may literally take you back 19 years ago, or you’ll find another kind of ‘My Life Revisited’ sensation, but this time with new choices for your paid work, unpaid work or studies. One thing you have not done yet, as the time has not been right, is – own your own power. This is a really big one, particularly if you came from a family where girls in particular were not particularly encouraged to know how extremely powerful they might become, via work or study. This goes beyond your actual qualifications and achievements, which have been so hard-won. It extends into ‘reach’ and also ‘clout’ for want of a better word. This cannot be bought or sold. People buy Twitter popularity but they can’t purchase real and authentic effectiveness and influence. That comes through time and others’ experience and knowledge of you. Now, in 2020 (especially in April) you are going to be given a chance to value and respect your own power, ‘handle’ your own success as if you were your own exterior manager – then empower others. This last part is the really important thing about 2020. An awful lot of new potential power is being unleashed throughout the year. Those who never had it, will get it. Those who had too much of it, will lose it – or just be gone. In the middle of this, you’re going to wake up and find yourself in a unique position to carefully hand over the reins to one or more people who very much need to steer their own journey, for a change. That process will be the stand-out achievement of 2020 and it’s worth taking very seriously!

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.