December 29 – 30 2018: 
CAPRICORN STELLIUM

This topic contains 23 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  ID 1 month ago.

• Author

Site Administrator
    Participant

CAPRICORN STELLIUM – If your birth chart shows a Stellium in 
CAPRICORN, please ask your questions in the forum this month. Jessica will reveal what that Stellium means for you this year, just like a private astrological reading. When you look at your birth chart, if you have three or more heavenly bodies showing in 
CAPRICORN then you have a Stellium in the tenth house and you can ask your question this month.

How it works

The forum closes midnight Sunday Pacific Standard Time (US West Coast). Jessica will respond to your questions on Sunday and Monday following the forum closure.

Technical notes for users of the forum:

Your preferred browser may not work with this forum: If you have challenges posting to this forum, please use a different browser. You will need to use a laptop or desktop to post your question. Mobile devices are not compatible with the forum.

Security Warning: You may receive a security warning before posting. You can accept this warning without any concerns.

ID
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Lesley Jackson
    Participant

Dolly
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

This is a little late, but I am coming back to the forum so I’m happy to look at this. Essentially you are still looking for a slightly outdated version of ‘right’ when thinking about a lover, date or partner and although that is comfortable as it feels familiar, I do think you’ll be changing your ideas about what you need in 2019, 2020 and 2021. This may be a type of person or just the actual kind of structure you want. This in turn sends out a much clearer message to others via your body language, the twinkle in your eye and even – basic stuff like posting your opinions and tastes online. So don’t worry too much if you feel you are going nowhere with this – you are actually in a cycle when you are absolutely free to alter your old notions and wants. This will work out really well for you and your chances of getting what you want are excellent – I am seeing Autumn leaves for timing. Your way of handling depression sounds excellent to me as it meets your need to push back, hard, when you feel like it (physically) which would otherwise be rather frustrating in regular life. You’ll actually add to your program, so go beyond kickboxing and acupuncture into another option and love it, too.

wanderrhinos
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

You’ll know where you stand better by the end of January as there will be gaps in your chosen field and positions available – you will also see changes where you currently work and if you are really passionate about staying there – you could also pop yourself into that situation. Education is actually the key to your success, luck and happiness in 2019 and you will be given one chance after another to upskill. You could easily add another string to your bow this year. You could also happily move to a new position from December 2019 through January 2020. Jupiter moves into Capricorn then.

ram
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Ram, you really need to ask yourself how ambitious you are. What you want, and how much power you want – how much influence – and how much you want to climb the mountain. You are on the mountain anyway and now you must figure out if you have what it takes to compete and win. That is really hard work and it’s not for everybody. Yet is available to you. You are heavily Capricorn and have a bit of mountain goat in you, so even at school you had your eye on a prize and moved slowly but surely towards it. You are very good at doing that but you are also now at a point in your life when you could be very successful indeed and you need to find out exactly what this is going to cost you. Getting real about that is your first step. You have the freedom to say no this time, but there would be another chance in December 2019 and January 2020.

MDT
    Participant

awitkop
    Participant

Kitzelle
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Sure, if you are prepared for a year full of changes from March 2019 as the economy is set to destabilise when Uranus (the radical revolution) goes into Taurus (global finance) from that month – for many years. If you have a business which is built to take constant changes and could even benefit from them, you would gain. Uranus will make stunning trines to your Capricorn stellium in your Tenth House of success well past 2020 and in fact, in the year 2021 you will also experience Jupiter the opportunity planet in Capricorn too. It just hinges on the financing and approach. Are you ready for anything? Because anything is going to happen.

AC
    Participant

E.
    Participant

Lola
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Essentially it’s about something you’ve known for a while – unless you use a lot of self-discipline and really ‘own’ yourself and become the boss of yourself, on every level, you will feel as if you are being tossed around a little, either by others taking over, or by the universe itself seeming to take you for a ride. There is no secret, as you know! The only secret is a willingness to own your own power and that means using your willpower. Pluto can be a really potent cycle in your life and it will transform the way you live and work for many years if you are prepared to roll up your sleeves and muscle up to the challenges. You have more influence, authority and effectiveness than you might realise and yet you need to feel comfortable and at peace about having it. This is actually the biggest step of all. The next step after that is doing everything you know you should be doing – perhaps in 2017 as well as 2018 – and doing it. By the way, if you do get taken over on any level by people or organisations, the trick is to know that at some point they will go sideways or down – out of the picture. In the meantime you hold your own, run yourself, run your life, know yourself and own your space! Just doing that will teach you so much about your own power.

Yasemin
    Participant

Dear Jessica,

I have Cupido at 15 degrees Capricorn and I remember you mentioning partial solar eclipse on this degree on the of 5th January. I am not sure what type of change this would bring. I also have North Node (2 degrees) and IC (3 degrees( in my Capricorn.

My this birth chart is correct ( I hope) as I have it rectified by two different people.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

This eclipse is a strange one because it will take you quite some time before you realised what was going on – or what was going on, below the surface – and I doubt you will ever really know the full story. This is why we advise to avoid acting or judging the day of an eclipse, but also a day either side. You need to allow for not knowing and not seeing. The most famous example of this is the day Diana, Princess of Wales died. I am not for a moment suggesting anything this serious or dramatic is in store. Yet, if you are thinking about not knowing/not seeing, there was mystery within days of that eclipse. All these years later and many enquiries, documentaries and books and blacked-out documents (an eclipse is a blackout) and we are still in the dark. We will never know. Just be hip to eclipses. Let them pass. Especially with this heavy Capricorn weather in your Tenth House of ambition, position and mission.

NFM
    Participant

Laura
    Participant

Hi Jessica I have a stellium in Capricorn in my 10th house including my IC which is obviously opposing my MC too. Could you advise me what this may mean for me over the next year or so please.

Thanks in advance
    Laura

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Laura, it’s really about what kind of mountain you want to climb and what kind of mountain goat you want to be. There is obviously a price to be paid for a certain sort of success. You could pay it, but the question is, do you want to do that? I have a feeling you have some pretty strong rules for yourself about what you will, or will not do. You are also a long-term thinker and that instinct is absolutely right. Long after current trends or faces in your chosen field have gone away – or lost interest – you will still be there! Right now is the time to deepen your commitment to your ambitions and really cut away anything that is distracting you or wasting your time. If something still hasn’t really worked despite all your energy and time in 2016, 2017, 2018 then you may as well cut your losses. I have a feature on Space Clearing you may find useful on this website in regard to that. Clear a space for who and what really does matter. Your entire business, profession or field is really bubbling at the moment. There is a lot of stuff happening and yet not all of it is meant to last or going to last. What you need to do in January is think about your prizes for 2021 when Jupiter in Capricorn goes right through your Tenth House and the opportunities and solutions will be sensational. By 2023, this side of your life will be over. You will have chosen your mountain and climbed to the top. A lot of that, you will owe to January 2019.

Kane
    Participant

Hi Jessica,

I have 4 planets in Capricorn.

Can you give me an overview on what the planets and asteroids new for me in this house and sign, how they affect my career and for the rest of 2019 please.

Thanks in advance

Kane

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

This is really one of those ‘get real’ months when you have to be honest about who or what has not worked out for you, either with your paid work or unpaid work. That takes a willingness to look right over 2018 and perhaps at 2017 as well. Not everything has been your fault as there are only so many hours in the day. Yet, you have also now reached a point in the long Pluto in Capricorn cycle (about 10 years in) when you need to have that conversation in the mirror about who you are, what you want, what you need, what you can offer and what you still have to do! January is crunch time. In fact, a lot of what you commence now will have its answer in December this year with the most incredible solutions and breakthroughs in the year 2020. You don’t often see Pluto, Saturn, the South Node and Jupiter all chasing each other through your Tenth House of success, social position, status and high achievement. Thus, you need to be crystal-clear about what your mountain represents (Capricorn rules mountain goats) and what kind of goat you are. Are you still sincerely prepared to take this slowly and steadily or are you tempted to take some short cuts? I would advise against the short cuts. If you know for a fact it would involve breaking a few unwritten rules it may not be such a great idea, particularly given the highly political nature of your work place or chosen field, industry or business. Yet, if you are happy to make a so-solid commitment to yourself about your real ambition in 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 just this month, you will be astonished at the powerful person or organisation which responds.

The topic ‘December 29 – 30 2018: 
CAPRICORN STELLIUM’ is closed to new replies.