December 29 – 30 2019: 
CAPRICORN STELLIUM

This topic contains 29 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Laura 1 month ago.

• Author

Laura
    Participant

Hi Jessica I have a Stellium in Capricorn and I’d really appreciate advice you could offer me with this. I feel very strongly I’m going to experience a different and interesting year in 2019 as I have lots of question marks over my home, my husbands new business which I am involved with in the background. This year could be pivotal for my future in many ways. I feel both excited and a bit anxious at the same time.

I’d also like to add I think it’s fantastic the time you give to your members and this website I’m completely addicted to it! 👍

A libran
    Participant

Hi Jessica,

I have my ascendant in capricorn at 20 degrees. I was expecting last week’s pattern of sun and pluto aligning in Capricorn to have some effect in my life. But nothing at all seems to have happened whilst there are quite a few things that are or could be in the offing for me such as a big step up in my career (a decision pending with my boss at the moment regarding this)

I often wonder that the weekly horoscopes sound so exciting and promising but truly no big impact happens in life.

How does one figure when to expect something big and when to presume the writing is for others sharing the same sunsign and perhaps more exciting lives.

Kane
    Participant

Hello Jessica,

Wasn’t sure if I could still ask a question here but don’t really know where else to ask.

Today I have both Saturn and Bacchus conjunc Ceres in Capricorn and the 10th house.

To me this is confusing can you please give me some advice on this.

Thanks in advance

Kane

ID
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Maria Popa
    Participant

Hi Jessica,
    I have 4 planets in Capricorn, the heavy one, Saturn, the Lucky one, Jupiter, ASC and Salacia
    How do you think will this work for me in 2019?
    Thank you!

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

You’re actually past the first two-thirds of that long Pluto cycle of total career transformation which began in 2008. You have until 2022 to see the big finish. It may be the actual kind of work you do which you changed – or you have stuck to the same business, profession or industry – but dramatically turned around how you do that work. If you are now seeing for yourself that you have control, you have power, you have become empowered – then you have been doing it right. What you must now do, if so, is respect what that power means and try to hand it back to others, so they also become empowered. If you have gotten to January 2019 and found yourself feeling taken over by others, or taken for a ride, please see it as a test of your principles. If you respect your own power and resent others who try to take that away, you will be the boss of you, not the underling of them, and find a way to run your own universe. That will be the making of you. This is a heavy cycle because of that Saturn and South Node addition, so you will really be feeling it in January. Yet, all this has a point and a purpose, as in December 2020, Jupiter enters Capricorn and you begin to see why January 2019 mattered so much in terms of what you set up or solved. A fantastic answer for you appears in 2020 and it will spell SUCCESS.

Site Administrator
    Participant

CAPRICORN STELLIUM – If your birth chart shows a Stellium in 
CAPRICORN, please ask your questions in the forum this month. Jessica will reveal what that Stellium means for you this year, just like a private astrological reading. When you look at your birth chart, if you have three or more heavenly bodies showing in 
CAPRICORN then you have a Stellium in the tenth house and you can ask your question this month.

How it works

The forum closes midnight Sunday Pacific Standard Time (US West Coast). Jessica will respond to your questions on Sunday and Monday following the forum closure.

Technical notes for users of the forum:

Your preferred browser may not work with this forum: If you have challenges posting to this forum, please use a different browser. You will need to use a laptop or desktop to post your question. Mobile devices are not compatible with the forum.

Security Warning: You may receive a security warning before posting. You can accept this warning without any concerns.

Lesley Jackson
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

This must be very tough to go through, not only because you are dealing with other people’s feelings – and the practical (typical) Capricorn concerns – but also your own need for time and space to absorb what has happened. You are in the right forum – we have two because people who ordered a 2018 chart are at the end of their monthly readings. Take heart that this will happen at exactly the right pace. The reason family stuff runs so deep now is the Node transit across Cancer (Family) and Capricorn – which you are feeling, because of your chart. It’s not enough to say ‘karma’ and shrug, is it? Yet karma is at work here. Past life cycles but also the nearer cycles of time going back 19 years, then another 19, another 19 and so on. This is why it all feels so heavy. My first thought about your chart is that you can allow a male to get it right. You may not feel as if you can do that, but extend him some space. The third week of January is action stations, but not in a way that should make you feel you have to rush anything. You’ll see a couple of decisions which move things along at just the right pace and you’ll be able do to the sums and make it add up. This is also exactly the right time of year to shed any patterns that are wasting your precious time or energy. This is rather like sticking to the music on the sheet and ignoring the rest. You will get through this, but not by your usual method. It may feel as if you are trying a different way of managing or coping and learning something in the process. If you can take what is happening, apparently because of other people/outside situations and use it as a way of ‘reading’ yourself, almost as if you were looking at a mirror, you’ll see the point of it. You honestly don’t have this Capricorn-Cancer line-up more than once in your life so you have my sympathy! But it does work out. On the psychic level you are pushing a wheelbarrow that is far too heavy and you need to take a load off.

ram
    Participant

awitkop
    Participant

Lola
    Participant

Jupiter Wealth
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Your child is very special and part of Generation Aquarius, and from 2023, this new wave of faces in our lives will save the world. No exaggeration. You have been training your little one for just such a task, as equality, community and diversity will be the new rules and the whole world is about to transform. Okay, your own success is really defined in January 2019. You get to the total core of why you do, what you do. What is the point and purpose of it? I know that you could cut corners and take shortcuts to get what you want in terms of work, or maybe a status relationship, but you are already so far into this long Pluto in Capricorn cycle, since 2008, that I think you have found out for yourself that gets you nowhere. The people or projects have to be so right for you. No compromise. You are not prepared to give away your power and as a result you have actually jacked that up. You are now far more influential and effective than you were before this cycle started. The next task is to think about 2020, which could be astonishing. You also need to look at 2021, 2022 as the end of the Pluto cycle, as everything you wanted to do, or needed to do, back in 2008 should then be accomplished. This includes being a parent which is a job by itself. You are in a good position to be independent – to stand on your own – and you should go more deeply into that, perhaps.

Kitzelle
    Participant

E.
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

I hope you have gotten over this really troublesome episode with this man by now. If you still feel unbalanced by it, please go to YouTube now and try a meditation or aura clear that you like. I recommend the work of Betty Shine who has a Mind Medicine Room meditation. His anger is not your problem. I realise that there are major issues here about the money, or the property, but these will be resolved by the end of January. There will be compromises. Give and take. Nobody can have it all his or her own way and that is what January is about. Ceres (in transit) as well as in your own chart (natally) is at work in January. You might want to look at the Ceres and Pluto myth. Maybe look at the art surrounding her too. She is well and truly alive in your life which is why everything feels so intense, but she is on her way by the end of January, from the finance and partnership zone of your chart. By then you will have some kind of deal or arrangement.

NFM
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

You need to think about 2020 as a year to get a better job or find a solution with your situation. That year you will be thrilled to find yourself a new position, see improvements within work relationships, or you may even decide to go back to study. The situation will be set up in a small way in January 2019. I am sorry this woman is such hard work for you. She will be easier for you to deal with after January, because the issues she has with her personal life will be gone, or the problem she has with another person at work will end. That is your whole story – not making excuses here, but she has been under pressure. The long term for you looks like a total job reshape with new offers, opportunities, roles or projects now through 2022, when like magic – you will realise you have done what you set out to do, all those years ago back in 2008.

N Lucero
    Participant

Happy New Year, Jessica!
    I didn’t know how else to let you know, I think there is confusion with the forums. I noticed those of us who purchased 2018 report posted in the 2018 forum prior to the forum’s closure, but some quest didn’t receive reply. Also noticed you have been kind enough to answer quest posted in the new 2019 forum after the 2018 forum’s closure.

I know many of us have patiently waited for this forum due to our Cap stellium. Therefore, may I ask if, time-permitting and after the holiday, if you can spare some moments to answer the remaining 2018 forum quest rather than we all re-post them in the new 2019 forum?
    I tried reaching out to your IT team but did not receive a reply.

Again, Happy new year to you, dear Jessica and your wonderful team!
    N

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

N, thank you for your patience. Yes, we have had two forums, one for the last of the 2018 report customers, and of course the first forum for the new 2019 clients. Let me look at what is going on in your chart. First of all, you have spent a lot of time, thought and emotional energy on something that seemed so simple and so blessed, in the final quarter of 2018. Then you hit November, December and it got complicated. This plan, which is so important to you (closure) will deliver by February 15th. Please try to finalise it by then. You and others are going to have to hit a huge compromise over who/what is in control but it will be okay. It will work out. There is a feeling that something or something has been taking over, which is why your original plan has gone sideways or backwards. Yet – if you can just hang in there until the end of January it will be so much better. Sign off by mid February if you can, because after that date Mercury is retroshadow. I also need to talk to you about your long-term ambitions. Did you know that something which starts so small in January 2019 could be so big in 2020, and actually change your success path by 2022? It really depends on other people! You know this is right, and you can do it, but what you really need is other people to throw their own energy, talent and belief. Thus, you need to reach out. It’s worth it.

Yasemin
    Participant

Dear Jessica,

I have Cupido at 15 degrees Capricorn and I remember you mentioning partial solar eclipse on this degree on the of 5th January. I am not sure what type of change this would bring. I also have North Node (2 degrees) and IC (3 degrees( in my Capricorn.

My this birth chart is correct ( I hope) as I have it rectified by two different people.

AC
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Annie, the Moon in Capricorn isn’t necessarily ‘problems with your mother’ although it typically involves learning your attitude towards success and status, from your mother. You then decide if her vision of reality is yours, or not, and if you both disagreed about what it meant to be a success, there would have been issues. Your chart signature in that sign is really about doing well in two areas at once. Two jobs, perhaps, or two unpaid work pathways, or fields of study. Neither of them would have much to do with the real world. You will have an opportunity to do this from December 2019 right at the end of this year and in 2021 could be juggling – it would feel like a break from reality!

Vivi Tasakou
    Participant

Hi Jessica Happy New Year from Europe, with 4 planets in Capricorn and Saturn return which will be the crucial points for the year to come?

I thank you
    Vivi

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Happy New Year, Vivi. This entire cycle in Capricorn which began with Saturn moving there, and has intensified with the South Node also moving there, can be seen as a long period of very hard work, patience and self-belief – not over until 2022. Yet, it does get easier from December this year and in 2021 so much of your effort will finally start to pay off. Having to live with Pluto, Saturn and the South Node in Capricorn can feel like climbing a mountain in tough conditions. You see others taking shortcuts and succeeding and wonder if you could do the same – is there an easy way to get there faster? The answer in your own case is that you are in this for the long haul, although you may not be able to see it now, and what you achieve, slowly but surely, will stand you in good stead for many years into the future. January 2019 may feel like yet more effort without an obvious payback, but the whole point of this month is learning. You need to get real about your whole chosen field, your competitors, your resources, and the basic facts about what works for you, and what does not. A shrewd judgement of your place in the scheme of things is coming and it will really help you. In 2021 you will be handed a promotion, prestigious new position, award or score a massive hit, partly as a result of everything you have been doing the last 1-2 years, but also what you are set to achieve in 2019 as well. Take a deep breath and be absolutely clear about what it is you want to achieve. Any fuzziness about that needs to be banished!

Laura
    Participant

HI Jessica I posted a few days ago on what I think is a duplicate forum for Capricorn stelliums not sure which one is being used so thought it best to repost on this one too. I have a stellium in Capricorn and keen to get your advice best way to navigate this for the coming year.

Thanks in advance
    Laura

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Laura, that forum was for people who ordered 2018 charts coming to the end of their 12-month predictions, but either is fine to use if you have questions. We are going through some heavy Capricorn weather at the moment, and it does not let up until Saturn and Jupiter change signs in December 2020. So, you can count 2019 and most of 2020 as the continuing story of your achievement and your ambition. These things take time and they can involve backward steps as well as the occasional great leap forward. You have been experiencing both, in your career, maybe with your unpaid work if you do it, or study. You won’t have this cycle again once it’s passed. It will be another 240+ years before Pluto is back in Capricorn. January 2019 frames everything for you. You are being pushed to get real about your actual ambition and to have an honest conversation with yourself about what you actually want from life. Do you want what others are achieving in your chosen field, or do you have your own standards and values? How are you going to get what you want? January will clear your mind wonderfully and although it can feel rather intense, as the Capricorn weather repeatedly forces you to get real and get serious, it will pay off for you in 2020 when you are given the project or job of your dreams, or score the huge success that is the stepping stone. If ever there was a time to put your head down and plough through the tasks at hand, it’s January, but you also need to ask yourself for whom you are working, and if it is working for you.

Kane
    Participant

Hello Jessica,

I am a little confused about which Forum I should be using so I will post on both.

I have 4 planets in Capricorn.

Can you give me an overview on what the planets and asteroids new for me in this house and sign, how they affect my career and for the rest of 2019 please.

Thanks in advance

Kane

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Kane, there are two forums for people who ordered either 2018 or 2019 charts, but I answer questions in both, of course. What you’ll find in January is a set-up for 2020, so even though it might seem crazy to start a new year by looking at the year right after that, you have to remember Capricorn weather is about long-term thinking. Rather than just look at your success with your profession, unpaid work, studies or business interests as something for now – think about it in terms of the year 2020. Everything you do in January sets that up and if you are prepared to keep slogging away, you will ‘make it’ as they say, next year. Jupiter moves into Capricorn and your Tenth House patterns start to unfold more easily, and in a more rewarding way, in 2020. Right now all you can see is the hard work or the constant learning, which can be very demanding, but it is also true that what you achieve in 2020 will owe so much to the year 2019, and your achievements will be built to last. Capricorn is about classic performance or timeless results, not just a flash-in-the-pan or a blip on the graph. This is part of the reason it’s taking so long and it’s making so many demands on you. This is a big mountain you are climbing and you were never going to do it in a year or two. Actually, it suits you to have towering ambitions! Again, nothing too small or easy would be that satisfying. The only thing I would say about January is that you need to be totally clear about what you want. No vagueness. There is no point in dithering about which mountain to climb, you have to know it – then you can plan it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.