January 26 – 27 2019:
 AQUARIUS STELLIUM

This topic contains 81 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  Site Administrator 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Site Administrator
    Participant

AQUARIUS STELLIUM – If your birth chart shows a Stellium in AQUARIUS, please ask your questions in the forum this month. Jessica will reveal what that Stellium means for you this year, just like a private astrological reading. When you look at your birth chart, if you have three or more heavenly bodies showing in AQUARIUS then you have a Stellium in the ninth house and you can ask your question this month.

How it works

The forum closes midnight Sunday Pacific Standard Time (US West Coast). Jessica will respond to your questions on Sunday and Monday following the forum closure.

Technical notes for users of the forum:

Your preferred browser may not work with this forum: If you have challenges posting to this forum, please use a different browser. You will need to use a laptop or desktop to post your question. Mobile devices are not compatible with the forum.

Security Warning: You may receive a security warning before posting. You can accept this warning without any concerns.

Taylor
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Dale Mayer
    Participant

MDT
    Participant

Spiritsongs
    Participant

Violete Lalonde
    Participant

Hi Jessica,

I have my Sun, Venus, Mercury, Jupiter and Saturn in Aquarius. I’m wondering what my chart says about the year ahead.

Thank you!

Vala Azad
    Participant

Hi Jessica,

I’m a bit confused. It seems that there are two forums for Aquarius stellium and I wrote on the other one a week ago but since I found this one today as well, I thought I should post here too. I’m a Capricorn by sun sign but I have seven factors: planet, astroids and my ascendant in Aquarius, mostly astroids. What will they unfold for me? Thank you in advance for your wise comments.
    Vala

ME
    Participant

Hi Jessica, I have 2 planets in Aquarius both major I think – Mercury & Chiron. How will these affect me in the coming month please. What am I to be aware of around money and healing (which I feel I’m meant to be doing). Thanks again, ME

BostonLibra
    Participant

Hi Jessica,

Any hope for a new job or financial improvement in 2019?

Thank you.

N Lucero
    Participant

AQ
    Participant

Site Administrator
      Participant

Dear Amber, sorry for this very late reply. You will have several opportunities to travel in 2019, between now and December 3rd, when you will be amazed at the offers and opportunities that come up. One of them will involve somewhere that was never in your plans but you would enjoy it. Travel will have a learning/teaching angle to it this year so you may find you are around guru figures, or actually on workshops and courses. You might also find yourself passing on knowledge to others in your travels or being asked for your advice. The freelancing will work well but try to avoid June as a work month or outcome month as there are too many oppositions between Gemini and Sagittarius then. Branding and promoting yourself on the socials is best timed from March 18th and in fact you are going to be using the latest and greatest ways of getting your name and face out there, almost as a way of life, for some years to come. There is no such word as ‘never’ on this cycle and you will be experimenting with what others say is quite outrageous. Stay tuned for this because it is going to make the old internet ways of self-promotion look positively prehistoric when it really starts to take off – this is your long-term future. The internet for meeting lovers and partners works for some people and not others. You are actually far too much about friendship and the group to really benefit from something as robot-like as computer matching and your best path is through groups and communities which bring you together with like-minded people with the same interests or passions. You have so many patterns in and out of your Eleventh House, ruled by Aquarius, that you are a natural for Meetups. The obstacles you have had to date have been there because of the long cycle of Leo and Aquarius weather, Leo being right opposite Aquarius, and it also ruling parenthood, dates with parents, pregnancy and so on. That is now well and truly over. You will find that your happiness with a future partner, or partners plural, depends on them being a friend but also getting on with your friends, and you will really start to see this powerfully from December 2020. So – this is a long-range reading, as I am late coming back to you, but do join the Forum again! Best, Jessica.

Taylor
    Participant

Taylor
      Participant

I am new to these forums and I can’t figure out how to see the reply to what I posted over the weekend.

Chrissiem
    Participant

Lucy
    Participant

Gtee
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

I look forward to seeing you in Sydney for our astrology and Tarot event – remember to come early for the Premium Member pre-event morning tea. Now, your Ceres in Aquarius is more important than you might think. Watch for the moment that the Sun passes right over her, towards the end of February.Watch friendships, social media and all/any groups in your life then. That will reveal really clearly what and who is going to change your world from Christmas 2020, with amazing events in 2021 when we also have Jupiter and Saturn in Aquarius – and total transformation from the year 2023 when Pluto also goes into Aquarius! You will be making compromises which mean sharing in a radically new way, within one or more groups, involving important friends. This utterly reshapes the entire circle, community or network, but it profoundly changes you as well. People power will empower you, but you will need to sort out power and control issues first, actually with the people! You normally see this pattern with cricketers in cricket teams or politicians in parties in the approach to an election…

DW
    Participant

Hello Jessica,

I have 3 factors in Aquarius, one of which is Jupiter. What luck might I have with my Aquarius stellium? Thank you so much !

Deidre

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Deidre, you are powerfully Aquarian and have reincarnated to change groups of friends but also be changed by them. This hasn’t even really started yet. February will bring a preview and it will involve the team, club, community, social media, association and so on. This is a hint of Christmas 2020 when for the first time in your life, Jupiter and Saturn go into Aquarius together ahead of Pluto in 2023. That is your Jupiter Return and 2021, 2022, 2023 will see you intensely involved with people power, within the circle. Think King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table or Rosa Parks and the Civil Rights Movement. We are entering a new world with Millennials born with Uranus or Neptune in Aquarius strongly connecting with you, as you will both have connections across your charts, and in fact you will resonate with an entire generation born around 2000 – today’s teenagers. This goes on beyond 2023 for many years. So you see, February 2019 is really important. The beginning…

LC
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

You will change a corner of the world and do so in stages, starting with Meetups (superb timing for February) and then using the developing new technology of the year 2021, 2022 and particularly from 2023 as we are going to see changes which make current social media look really clunky. You will pursue women’s equality and empowerment throughout and perhaps pick up other interests, in other groups. February is the wake-up call as you experience one amazing insight after another about the way friends can matter as much as family, or even more so. You will also find dramatic wow-factor discoveries about how people actually function within a group (like Meetups for example) and why you are here to give people space, but also find it for yourself, as it would never work for you to be in any community of people where sex (for example) or money (another classic example) make everything too complicated between friends! Your way is airy – light, bright, circulating, sending the oxygen around. This works tremendously well for you and you will be part of a wave of change across the world but particularly in the United States, starting Christmas 2020. We will likely see amendments to the U.S. Constitution from 2023 which profoundly alter that country and you will play your part, from your corner of the world by then. That’s my take.

Lesley Jackson
    Participant

Lesley Jackson
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

I am sorry you are being kept waiting by your buyers. You have Jupiter in Cancer in the Fourth House of property, but also Mars and Uranus. So Jupiter will always be on your side, but you will occasionally have conflicts (Mars) and instability (Uranus). You also have Saturn (hard work) in Scorpio, which rules money and property too. So it’s a mixed bag in your chart, although you will always be lucky to be able to buy and sell property! (So you’re an owner-investor which is many people’s dream). February is really about Aquarius weather, so nothing to do with money. It’s about healing. You will benefit hugely from medical, fitness or alternative health care (like Reiki for example) and it will change everything. You may also receive healing when you sleep, without being aware of how you are being helped by the spirit world. Balance will come back. You will also be set on the road to fulfilling a major ambition. It’s 1-2 years away but when you feel physically better – or better in mind or spirit – you will start on that path. You obviously need to be in a totally difference place and yes, you will be able to relocate and start again. Should any form of Mind, Body and Spirit practitioner or professional cross your path in February, follow up. He or she could turn things around!

Stacey
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

SC, you have Sagittarius weather in February as well as the Aquarius weather, affecting your personal birth chart. You will either be travelling or attract a traveller. If it’s you who decides to go, your journey could take you anywhere romantically. Think ‘Awfully Big Adventure’ or Louisa Durrell in ‘The Durrells’ and you’d be on point. If you are staying put, you will be attracted to a wander – an explorer – whose bags are packed. This is also a true romantic, but be aware – not a settling-down type.

AJ
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

You are quite right to assume the path to success with your skincare brand is to network, gather in communities and use a circle of ever-expanding friends. (Avon started that way, which we all know!) Is February about that? Not so much. It’s actually about a man you need to deal with. He lives in in his own world. Far removed from reality. I have to say, alcohol or drugs (prescribed or recreational) really sends him off on other planet. I am sure you know who I am talking about. Try to sort him out before February 15th as we go into Mercury Retroshadow after that date, until mid-April. If you need to have dealings with him, especially with planning or paperwork, get it done as soon as you can. Even then allow for him to drift. If you want to bring about any kind of change with this man, who has Pisces and Neptune in his birth chart, you need to climb aboard his ship, so to speak. You have to inhabit his world because he will never come over to yours! It’s up to you. He’s interesting. Unique. Hard work!

Claire Brody
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Enjoy your surroundings. There is some good karma coming your way with your home (or perhaps another home) as the Node goes through Cancer and your Fourth House. So it’s not so much the Aquarius weather that affects you, as this Cancer ‘reward’ weather. Just make sure you use the money wisely. A clever budget can help you save or make even more. But, stop and smell the roses. You are lucky to be in such a lovely environment, either at home, as a guest, or just in your local area.

Rose Rosa
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

February is about putting the project or plan first. It’s very strong and could be very successful. Finding one or more people who appreciate both you and the actual concept or idea, is very important. This needs to be planted and tended, so it grows. Communication between both of you/all of you is the most important thing. This is worth it.

Rose Rosa
    Participant

virgosun
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

I understand the heatwave! It just so happens that my only Brisbane date was on Australia Day weekend which wasn’t perfect – but I hope to meet you another time. Okay, so let’s look at February. The most important thing about February is Uranus moving slowly across your chart, but also transits to natal Uranus too. This is about breaking free and enjoying release and relief – and not just from the heat. Only you can do it. Whenever this planet takes centre-stage there is restriction or limitation. The ties that bind. Yet, if you work at it, you could get out of the situation you are in, and that would be terrific in terms of future potential with work, travel or property. We had quite a long Mars transit, and also transits to your Mars, and that usually means you feel seriously challenged by others. That’s putting it politely. Use that to set yourself free. With determination to – finally – see clearly and be your own person – you can do anything.

Diana Mile
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Diana, you are very likely to travel or move. This is a smart idea, as big things are possible. Just check very carefully before you pack your bags or boxes. Jupiter is in Sagittarius (hope, optimism, opportunity, solutions) but you have the kind of chart where you would need to be cautious about – insurance, the fine print on (for example) local health care, even things as basic as the climate. So, this is not strictly speaking about money, but it is about downsizing and putting a price on freedom. You can’t buy that kind of space and liberty. It’s not for sale. In 2019 you will do less with more. This will partly be because you are so committed to relocating or just trying your luck in another region or country. On a psychic level I think you will be personally affected by Brexit and the changes that makes to world trade, travel, migration rules, employment opportunities and the rest.

Mimie
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

You need to be firm but fair with people in February. If you have not yet learned assertiveness skills using a library book, free websites and so on, now is the time. You need to set clear boundaries with others so that you can communicate with them, and deal effectively with them, but make it very clear that you will be tough if you have to be. This may be in your personal life or professional life. You would also benefit from looking at the son or daughter you had (think back to the decision to become a parent) or, just as importantly, any pregnancy that never came to term. It’s not directly related, but facing that and going deeply into that, will also help you. The family tree needs sorting out too, but I don’t think you can attend to that, until you have dealt with the here-and-now. Others need to know that you are approachable and open, but only so far. You will take action if you have to.

Spiritsongs
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

I’m sorry you missed out on the charts in 2019, but do come back for 2020. February for you is about reducing your workload. We have a lot of Neptune weather passing through, in Pisces, opposite your Virgo/Sixth House of chores, duties, burdens, tasks and so on. You have too much on your plate. Ditch or delegate. This is affecting how you feel physically, but it is also making it hard to see straight and be clear and focussed. I think you’d get a lot of out of the new ebook, which you have access to as a Premium Member. It’s called Life Sweep and it’s out shortly, so you can ‘life sweep’ for Lunar New Year on February 4th and 5th. This would help you get rid of stuff – especially with your e-mails or computer tasks as either on your phone or laptop/PC you seem to be overloaded. There is a very clear goal here for a house, apartment or just a good holiday. That’s fine but you need to drop the load. Then you can actually work wonders with the much smaller bundle of projects or plans which remains. And get what you want.

Sylvia
    Participant

Hi Jessica! A question about your set of aspects in Solar Fire. In the chart options, I’m using your displayed points, aspect set and extra ring points but I can’t see Ops anywhere in the charts or reports? She’s missing! Could there another setting that I’m not aware of?

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Yes, Ops does go missing sometimes! (There would be a double meaning in that – when you finally get her back, look at transits to Ops in your chart, but also the patterns of transiting Ops). Solar Fire are wonderfully responsive so drop them a line. Thank you.

Dancing Queen
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

You are a perfect candidate for a Life Sweep, DQ, so pick up your free ebook before February 4th/5th (Lunar New Year) and sweep clean – for your new life. The New Year really begins now, not 1st January. February is about restoring mind, body and spirit. You will either see a healer or medical person/naturopath and so on – or just find you wake up feeling amazing, because spirit has chosen to heal you when you sleep. Your people in spirit know everything you have been through so you may find they do their work while you are in the land of nod. In general there is a lifestyle change in February as we have Pisces weather sweeping across your chart opposite your Virgo/Sixth House, which is all about ‘mind, body and spirit.’ You could easily change what you put into your body and also find a delightful and refreshing way to feel better, physically. Swimming or meditation, long walks – it all appeals. Long-term if you are ambitious and determined you will be very, very successful. It begins with a single step and that’s February.

wanderrhinos
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

February is Saint Valentine’s Day so I’m not surprised you are wondering about love, sex and relationships. The answer is money. You have major patterns around your Eighth House and Second House (Scorpio and Taurus ruled) and so you need to figure out the part that finances plays in marriage and partnership for you. I am sure there is ‘a past’ there as they say. Questions about values. What you will and will not sell your soul for. Charity. Generosity. Giving and receiving. Being a benefactor and the power that gives. It runs really deep with you, perhaps because of past life experiences being both extremely rich and so poor you have had to beg or borrow. There is also a Libra/Seventh House theme in your chart around fairness, equality, justice – in relation to money. If you dig deeply with that, use your Astrology Journal to work on it – and pick up both the Tarot cards which are coming for February and use your existing Astrology Oracle cards – you will make amazing progress. This provides the key, that turns the lock, that will help you into a new partnership later.

las
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

I use the Natural House System which is unusual – most astrologers use Equal House or Placidus. Things will have changed in your chart, and if you are curious, do hit Search and look up Houses to find out more. February for you is about breaking free. You are quite trapped and stuck. Please pick up the Life Sweep ebook which is coming so you can sweep your life before February 4th/5th, Lunar New Year. You cannot see what is out there for you at the moment because you are hamstrung. You have had your challenges in the past and some human beings that none of us, would particularly like to have in our world, have surrounded you! You’ve been surrounded by these people actually, but that was then, this is now. If you are feeling motivated and fearless (good) please take on who/what threatens you, or once threatened you. Deal with it and use it. Use it to set yourself free. Then you can also see clearly, for the first time in a very long time indeed. Once you do that you will realise you are free to travel or even move. Certainly, to travel. All kinds of adventures are waiting when you do that. Yet, you need to work on yourself first. I think it will be worth it. A little bit scarey but once you have put the effort in, you will be stunned at what it feels like to have no restrictions any more, but also to be able to clearly see what is there, who you are and what’s really going on.

las
      Participant

NotjustforSundays
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

You are a very good writer M so I hope you use it. This is such a heartbreaking story. Your own mother has not validated you or backed you, during your Uncle’s abuse. First of all, I think you need to find a book called The Courage to Heal (apologies if I have the title slightly wrong) which is a classic for women who have survived incest. This is way more than just a February reading, but as you have the Node going through Cancer (family) there is karma to sort out with her, with him, with your sisters – and closure. That is no doubt why you are really feeling it now. The Node only went into Cancer and your Fourth House a few months ago. February is about really understanding family. Particularly smaller children. You need to come to your own appreciation of what a happy family actually is. I do feel this is about your sisters as well (how things were, when you were young) as well as schoolchildren or toddlers in your life now. Your father’s role in this also needs to be looked at. I’m sure you’ve seen a doctor and had a referral to a counsellor and/or support group. Yet, it is always good to revisit these things, go back with new energy, or even find someone new to consult, or another circle of women to join, who have also survived incest. While the North Node is in Cancer and your Fourth House in 2019, 2020 you are in a strong position to go back in time, revisit the past, settle some things with yourself and others and try to close a circle. The Node goes back in 19 years cycle each time, so back to 2000, then another 19 years (the early Eighties) and so on. It also brings in past lives, actually, but that’s another story. Have a look at the Fourth House, Cancer and North Node on Search. I think you could also gain from the Life Sweep book which we are passing to Premium Members ahead of Lunar New Year, February 4th and 5th. You are going to heal, M. Meanwhile keep writing. You will help others.

MDT
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Thank you! Okay, so you need to make sure you have the right people to help look for the money in February. There is no guarantee it is actually there, but you have to try. The key is bringing in people who are actually equipped to do that. There is a feeling of ‘amateur’ about this and if you seriously want to discover if the assets, possessions, cash or property is actually genuinely there, you need professionals. It’s worth the search. This is tied into the recent long retrograde cycle we had in Scorpio in your Eighth House and also the imminent arrival of Uranus in Taurus in your Second House.

LEM
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

I understand why you would be really unsettled at school. It will pass. You will be given an invitation to enter the world of children or young people in February. This is what happens when we finally get out of a long Leo eclipse cycle and you can see straight! This may be younger relatives, children or teenagers you are involved with through paid or unpaid work, or godchildren. It’s child’s play. It’s also innocent, fun and delightful and you need it. Learning from the way younger people exchange and share is a lesson. You can leave the adult world far behind. You can also learn a lot about relationships in the grown-up sense, and why sharing and caring for its own sake – no agenda – is so special.

ID
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Anxiety is an illness and it can be cured. I do say this often, but go to the books of Dr. Claire Weekes. Begin with her free YouTube audio to get a feel for her then look at the reviews on YouTube and also Amazon. She changes lives. Just feeling more normal, calmer and more grounded will really help you, as you have a lot of stress with your father and the world of relationships. Pick up our new Life Sweep ebook when it arrives before February 4th-5th (Lunar New Year) and ‘sweep clean’ to simplify your existence. That also really helps. February for you is about some nice Jupiter in Sagittarius patterns. Jupiter rules opportunities and solutions. Sagittarius rules travel and travellers. You may be on the move, or just receiving someone who has flown in, or driven in (even sailed in). It really depends on the choices you made in late 2018, but no matter if you are roaming, or greeting a new arrival – it’s an energy boost. It’s a way forward. It will feel great, emotionally. And you begin a new chapter which could take you anywhere. Enjoy it.

eva garcia
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Eva, you fit right into the social whirl and social world – not in a superficial way – but you genuinely understand friendship and people power, especially in a group. You will be very happily involved in a party, celebration or gathering this month. It may be a reunion but it is very important. All things are possible from this. So much of what you want is with friends, and friends or friends – also family who feel like friends, and friends who feel like family. The welcome mat will be out, you will have a fantastic time, but you will also come across really interesting potential for your own plans to travel, or perhaps with a house or apartment.

Sarah
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Your Aquarius side makes a great angle to Gemini and the Third House, and also Sagittarius and the Ninth House. The Third and Ninth are about big, big ideas. There is a stunning brainwave or concept in February. Reach for it and make it real. Plant it and ground it. Feed it. This is really about timing because if you dither, it may just come to nothing. Yet, the potential is stunning. It’s very important that you have faith, believe in it and put this plan or project in the right place for it to thrive. It could grow, and go on for, many years – with a little luck.

SS
    Participant

Hi – can you let me know if I received a reply to my question posted Jan 5th? Thanks so much!

Sylvia
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Parallel and contra-parallel aspects are not something I work with, though I am a fan of Sacred Geometry in the chart. Did you see that feature? February for you is about Jupiter in Sagittarius delivering potential. And how. I am sure you know Jupiter is the big opportunity and Sagittarius is about education, academia, websites, blogs, books, publishing, libraries and all aspects of mind expansion. You will be given a breathtaking chance to run with a great project or idea. It will vanish if you don’t, because Jupiter is on a timeline in your chart. Yet, if you seize the day, you will find that you can do something practical with this and nurture it to fruition – though never completion – as it will follow Jupiter cycles 12, 24 years into the future and beyond. The best example I can give you is a course that bears fruit for decades, or a website that endures. The key is to make it real then look after it. Also to find exactly the right setting or environment for this brilliant concept!

Lola
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

We have a lot of Pisces/Neptune weather in February along with the Aquarius weather. The Pisces stuff triggers your chart. The fascinating thing about highly imaginative or creative people is that they live in their own world, and you have to join them, to get it. Sometimes you have to meet them halfway, and stay in the real world – with one toe in the water. At other times it feels right to just plunge in and lose yourself! This is the question for you in February. How can two worlds collide when one person inhabits the typical Pisces-Neptune space (other realities, Fantasia, dream worlds, scuba diving, multimedia, art, fashion) and the other person is very much on dry land? We associate Pisces with ‘fish out of water’ and someone is a fish out of water in February. It may be you or a younger male. That can be uncomfortable. Best to put the fish back where it belongs!

Leo
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Aviation and wellness are such separate areas of your existence – well done for juggling them. February is actually about neither. It is about Aquarius weather, which is people power in a group between friends. It is usually all-female, or perhaps with a man who is extremely in touch with his female side. There is a celebration ahead. This goes beyond just a party or a social event. There is something really important taking place next month and it is a validation of your ability to unite even if you are all such different people. Friends get things done. Friends can also give each other space but also connect, which is a real art form. My only thought is – don’t just celebrate. Use what you have around you – massive resources – and do something with it, so it’s the gift that goes on giving. You could really dine out on your February achievement or good fortune for quite a long time – say about six months?

Susan Mallory
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Australia and Canada are a big stretch and the exchange rate is also a complicated thing! You will be negotiating over a sum of money, in February. It’s not a huge amount but it would make a difference. You need to haggle, perhaps, or bargain. Long-term you would gain by looking at your ambition, but also your family tree (mother and father’s side). There is a question here about where you come from – your roots – and where you think you want to get to (your ambition, to get on in life). In fact they seem poles apart. You may want to find a way to help them meet in the middle a little more?

Knitting90
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

It’s all about the Aquarius weather now in February but also the Aquarius ‘age’ we move through from Christmas 2020, into 2021 and then intensely so from 2023. Everything you do with the group, and through the group, has long-term impact. You are all very different people. Can a leopard change its spots? One friend or team member/group member/club member poses that question. There are people who are ‘Me First’ and very Social Me-Me-Me-Me-Me-Media involved. Narcissism thrives with Uranus in Aries and people can be very shouty and opinionated! So where do you fit in? This group also has idealists – real John Lennon style dreamers. ‘You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one.’ There are grounded people who wonder why everybody is not shouldering the load, they are. Then there are … anyway you get the idea. If you are all going to raise a barn together the way the Amish used to, you need to unite. You can help. Find a way to bring people together. If you were all co-operating, there would still be space to be individual and even unique, but without the potential for chaos. There is huge, huge potential with this group long-term!

Rose Rosa
    Participant

SS
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

I’m glad the astrology is working for you. Moving cities/states is a very smart idea on Jupiter in Sagittarius. This pattern sweeps your chart and there is tremendous success coming. It’s like a hit single or a political victory. You and your team, group or network have managed to combine forces, share your plans, communicate really well with each other – and will ride to a real peak moment of achievement. One for your C.V.

SS
      Participant

Erina
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Erina, that is really kind of you – I will pass that compliment onto James, Jodi and Justin (I am the fourth J). Now, February for you is about making the money, house or apartment real. You do this by having faith that it is there for you and you deserve it. Daydreaming can be confusing and we have Pisces weather in February, along with the Aquarius weather. This hits your chart and you may be unable to act/move for fantastic visions of what might be – so you need to Life Sweep. Do use this ebook when we publish ahead of Lunar New Year, because getting real and keeping things simple is the key to actually getting the shopping heaven you want, or that blissful space to live in, or vacation in. Along with the need to make dreams real, you also need to get rid of who/what you fear or find toxic. This is in your head. There are no monsters, baddies or snakes in the grass. No spooks or ghosts. This could be made real, which you really don’t want! So stop even having these ideas or people in your head. Ditch them. With a little work and some basic quantum physics thinking – check Fred Alan Wolf online as he is astonishing – you could use February as the launch pad for something incredibly special in 2019.

frances
    Participant

Hi Jessica, I have a stellium in Aquarius and would love to hear your thoughts on my chart and the year ahead. Thank you in advance. Warm regards J

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

We have Jupiter in Sagittarius in 2019 which nicely blends with your Aquarius side. I am sure you know Jupiter is opportunity and Sagittarius is courses, websites, books, workshops, big ideas. Something very special needs to be planted and cared for this year. There will be signs now. It takes more than one person no matter how many websites, blogs, essays, books, courses, theses he has behind him. This is going to be about trust, co-operation, collaboration, and letting go – to share the big idea. There are questions here about where the brainwave or idea belongs. Where will it thrive? It can be hard to hand things over sometimes. So, there has to be proof, not just faith. Jupiter is all about high hopes and lots of belief, but in 2019 that is not enough. Homework and research will reveal where this belongs. That will most certainly work. Then you all/both can get on with this and make it grow. If you do this, the rewards could be big for many years, ahead – thinking forward in 12 year cycles. Communication is essential. There has to be a feeling that you both/all are on the same page!

The topic ‘January 26 – 27 2019:
 AQUARIUS STELLIUM’ is closed to new replies.