CANCER STELLIUM

Viewing 91 reply threads
  • Author
      MR
      Participant
      This reply has been marked as private.
        Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

I did reply to you M but I will go into more detail, second time around! Basically you have reached 2020 in order to find ‘home’ whatever/wherever that is. Not everyone identifies with their birth place as their home. Perhaps you have an adopted home. Or maybe where you feel you come from – where you are emotionally drawn – is actually where you were born. We have had an epic year for Capricorn-Cancer transits, with a fair amount of past life karma for you finishing in May 2020, as the famous 19 year Node cycle ended in the sign of the crab. When you think about crabs and why the ancients chose that shape for the constellation, you begin to see a picture of someone who carries her home with her, wherever she goes. In fact her home is part of her. Crabs also dig deep. (They do on our local beach anyway). This ties into the idea that your heritage, history, culture, ancestry goes very, very deep. You literally go back a long way! Having suffered the most appalling push/pressure/weight with all of this since December 2017, primarily in 2018 and 2019, you are now well and truly out of that particular phase. So the time has come to really find home again. You will also see an improvement within the family circle. A much overdue healing, if you like – but also the chance to see issues and move to correct them. All of this is more pertinent in July as we move into the final Capricorn-Cancer stand-off (an eclipse). After that, there is a little bit more ‘home’ to sort out, but by the end of the first week of September you should be on your way, emotionally, spiritually and for practical reasons. From September, for example, you may finally get the chance to repair your house or apartment, or attend to the garden – yet it goes hand in hand with a strong, true sense of where you come from and where you belong (never mind hiring someone to do any work). It’s that kind of year and July really emphasises it for you.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Anna, I am glad you took the online course which will lead to a qualification. This person – a peer – has spent years trying to sideline and undermine you. She likely has planets in Capricorn, one sign ahead of Sagittarius. It is very common to find corporate/careerist Sagittarians who really don’t understand that the system has to come second to the people. If she is too enthralled by the system she will be trying to play it, or work it, so you end up with her ridiculous petty power plays. The worst is over, almost, and actually by Christmas she will push off, be pushed, or there will be a reshuffle of rights, roles and. responsibilities which means she can no longer fiddle around like this. Of course you may also leave! I’m saying this because of the sign-off Full Moon as the year ends, in Capricorn, in your Tenth House of career. Whatever you choose to do, and whatever happens to her, try not to bring the past to work with you. You have been dominated, unfairly, wrongly for a very long time and put up with God knows what provocation, but this triple Saturn-Pluto-South Node transit is history. This is not that time! You are in a really good position now to get what you want from your job and it rolls in stages, improving gradually between now and the end of 2020, which is sign off time.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Thank you. I understand that you can’t seem to get past ‘needing’ to live in France and emigrating is the dream. Treat June and July as a research period but know that you can bin about half of what you hear or read, later on. In August you will need to address an issue with a relative or household member, here or there. Christmas 2020 is the decision time, as by then you will know the full extent of the pandemic crisis in Europe and by then we will be in a different world. So there is no rush. Good time for research and homework. Eventually all things are possible but it will genuinely not be the Europe you knew. So beyond your personal feelings about wanting what you remember, you have to realise what you are dealing with here, which is the most peculiar situation for the global economy since the war. By 2026 this will not be the same France and so this is why research is required, because you need to be completely aware of what is shifting, as it shifts – politically – but also in people’s day to day lives. Sometimes women watch from afar and then jump, and to hell with the consequences. Nancy Wake was like that. She was a New Zealand journalist who plunged into French life. I met her and she had no regrets. But I need you to be aware – these are not the nations you knew.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Aesculapia, Ceres, Ops and Vulcano in Cancer in your Fourth House are certainly powerhouses. You are best off channelling that combination into renovations. You could make a spectacular renovation with a house or apartment, or other building, on its last legs. The oppositions by Saturn, Pluto and the South Node to your Cancer stellium have really pushed your patience to the limit but the worst is over. You are now in a much better place. It is usually the case with your shared household, family circle, rented space, renovations, lease, mortgage, property investment that Saturn is a stretch. This can also affect how you feel about your town or country. I don’t think anyone has enjoyed having Saturn, Pluto and the South Node in opposition to her Ceres, Ops, Vulcano and Aesculapia since December 2017. You are now in a new place with all this and it will get better in stages, with a rapid burst in September, actually. Avoid June and July for final decisions about your home, town, country, family or household. Try August. Know that 2021 will be far more relaxed, hassle-free and straightforward than the last few years have been, for reasons which you would never have guessed, just two years ago.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Okay so you are slowly crawling out of a very long stretch in your life which has made it so difficult to feel at home. Your Moon @ 6 degrees, Mercury @ 11 degrees,Ceres @ 15 degrees, Uranus @ 17 degrees and Ops @23 degrees Cancer reveal that you are where you live. You are where you come from or belong. So home is more than a place on the map. It’s about identity, longing, deep feeling. Having lived with Saturn, the South Node and Pluto all in Capricorn for such a long time, all steadily pressuring your Cancer side, it has been a real test of your patience to put up with situations affecting your house, apartment, local area, country, household or family. A classic example is feeling uncomfortable about a flatmate or relative in the space. Incompatible lifestyles, clashes of lifestyle or rhythm, or something more extreme. Another classic example is a bad neighbour or a poor builder or rotten house-sitter! Saturn was there from 2018 and you are now at the last gasp stage of the transit. Something bigger than you has come in, to help you overhaul what was never going to work for the long-term. It will take a few years before you are clear about what actually went down in 2017-2020 but you will ultimately come to see that you were meant to be spun around, like a train switching tracks. The right journey will take time to come together for you, and you may have to deal with delays or alterations to the schedule in June, July. In August you have a couple of choices to make. From September you feel as if you are back on track and just before Christmas you’ll realise how much you have put behind you. 2021 will be so much easier.

Gtee
      Participant

Sorry 69974 matches 69871. Gee.

Jessica Adams
        Keymaster

Gee, I hope that confusion has now cleared up and you have seen what I wrote for you, for July. Apologies again for this Mercury Retrograde event but I’ve been assured this won’t happen again. The July 15th Forum will be straightforward!

Gtee
      Participant

Thanks Jess , just checking stuck response 974 matched my initial comment 871. Thank you gtee

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

This could be a book called What Katy Did, right? Owing to Mercury Retrograde the hashtag number you have given me, does not appear on your question or my answer. So I am just going to look at this all over again for you. Basically if you see Mars in your Astrology Oracle and she was angry anyway, you are being told what you already know. She is not easy for you to deal with at the moment. In fact nothing will really sort itself out finally until you are at the end of July as you will change your mind, she will change hers, and it could happen more than once. The Cancer-Capricorn axis in your chart is right on an eclipse line. So here we have work (Capricorn) and emotional/personal life (Cancer) offset. If you have the luxury of taking your time, making space and spinning your wheels with Katy you may want to see how things go until August, then tackle a couple of tough decisions then, with a clearway in September to the new order of things. That would suit the astrological timing.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

June 21st is a blind spot and a classic case of not knowing/not seeing. In Cancer, in your Fourth House of family. Naturally it is when you have to deal with a Skype call that may, or may not, come to pass. Try not to anticipate it too much, or pin too much on it. It may be far wiser to just assume you’re not being shown, or even seeing, all that is there. Make up your mind about this man and his family/your family later, if you can. Wait until you can really see the details on the canvas. This is like a painting when everyone is looking at the same thing but not seeing who or what is really there. So try not to get too hung up on this one day. This also applies to the sister eclipse on July 5th, which again is in your Fourth House of family. You will actually do most of the untangling in August when you will be across what is really going on with both households. That will be really useful for you and you will sign off from things by the second week of September. Only Christmas brings a final Full Moon but you were likely expecting some kind of road hump then anyway. 2021 will look and feel remarkably different. Lighter, brighter and easier. Did you know you have been through a chain of oppositions from Saturn, the South Node and Pluto all in Capricorn, all opposite your Fourth House of family? You have done extremely well to get this far and progress so much. But the real progress comes after September.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Your initial is J and you have a stellium in Cancer led by the Sun and South Node. Searching for the final way of life, in terms of what satisfies you on a personal and practical level, and adds up for your feelings as well as the financial/work side of life, will take time. This is the beta test. You are being taken back to your own past, as familiar places, plans, projects, roles, people repeat. This is really important as you need to compare and contrast, then with now. Having done this you can start to test some decisions in June and July, which is unsuitable for final commitment. It’s a good rehearsal period. So, trying rather than buying, so to speak. Eventually you get to the real nub of the matter which is August, when Venus in Cancer in your Fourth House is opposed by Saturn and Pluto. That month asks you to test the strength of particular relationships, against what you want in terms of living or working. (Perhaps both). By the time you are in September you will be amazed to see how many questions took care of themselves. In fact, your first thought/best thought left over from June will be discarded. By Christmas you can look forward to a much more organised and simple existence with none of the huge stretches of 2018-2019, emotionally!

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Just to repeat the answer, which I sincerely hope is still on this website in a longer form! You are moving on Mercury Retrograde in Cancer in your Fourth House of property, home, home town, homeland. The discussions, plans and paperwork that rolled June 2nd through 19th (today) saw Mercury going 5-14 Cancer with standstills, which might explain the progress. You are now waiting for him to go backwards, now through July 12th, and then shadow retrograde, July 12th until around the 29th of that month. I hope you have Plan B and C as is the standard advice on this kind of transit. You may also want to skip the second eclipse in your home zone (the first one takes place June 21st, there is a second on July 5th) as it is a classic case of not seeing and not knowing! I hope you can find my original reply. I don’t think the issue was that the answer vanished, it is more than it ran out of synch with your question. Thank you.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Not at all. Mercury Retrograde usually brings some bizarre issue with the website so I am quite used to it by now! Real-estate is ruled by Cancer and the Fourth House. Health PR is Gemini-Virgo and strongly Mercury. An inheritance is Scorpio/Eighth House. The first two also put you in the Mercury Retrograde zone so if you were thinking of making any life-changing decisions you may prefer to wait until August. We are going into a really peculiar time of year, now, with the eclipse just passed (in Cancer) and one to come (along the Cancer-Capricorn line). This does bring in your real estate interests and of course you hope to inherit to buy an apartment or house. None of this is very clear or final, not only because Mercury (paperwork, discussion, announcements, policies, prices) is in disarray, but also because the Sun and Moon are not working normally. Can you treat June and July as a dress rehearsal and give yourself lots of time and space to try things without having to commit? Apart from anything else we are also in a situation beyond our control as the basic nuts and bolts of daily life tend to get held up or changed, continually, on Mercury Retrograde. I suspect in the long run you will need to ask yourself how daring you want to be, if real estate and property ownership is your goal. It would take nerves of steel to go ‘in there’ in 2020, as you are still dealing with Saturn and Pluto in Capricorn making regular oppositions to the Moon (homes) in your Fourth House (property) up until Christmas. I am sure you know very well that the future is immunity. If your PR role extends to promoting and publicising anything which helps immunity, that’s basically gold for the age group born in the Sixties, who all have Pluto and Uranus in Virgo!

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

If you have four planets in Cancer, intend to sign your will or legacy, and also have such complicated connections – stall. Mercury Retrograde is going right through your Fourth House. You also have the second of two eclipses straddling Cancer and the Fourth House, and you also (one more thing) have Venus in Cancer in your Fourth House in August opposed by Saturn and Pluto. I am not madly keen on any of that and although one knows that a will can be redrawn, you have some politics to get through and complications to untangle before you should sign. If it possible to make a legacy which gives you all sorts of clauses, ins and outs then you may want to do that in the interim, of course. You obviously feel as if you have to do it now. Try and give yourself wiggle room, though, as it’s pretty obvious from your chart that you would not have the final, absolute feelings translated into paper and money, until you are past August and into the second week of September when this Cancer-Capricorn transit ends, for the most part. You have one more Full Moon to go at Christmas and I suspect that is when the final, final compromise is made.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Aurora, just to repeat – there is a past life connection with one of the girls whom may have been your stepmother or mother in another lifetime. Sometimes the karma is based on the army, navy or air force and you find old army mates agreeing to incarnate in this sort of relationship too, as they nursed or looked after each other before! It can happen. You may already have a familiar feeling of ‘knowing’ about one of the children and this can explain what is going on. You are experiencing the end of the North Node in Cancer ‘lag’ period which extends past this eclipse on June 21st and assuming you all got together before May 2020, likely in 2019, then you have been going through the karmic North Node in Cancer cycle in your Fourth House throughout. It is amazing how perfectly things can be arranged in soul contracts between lives, so all of you may well have agreed that if you were not to have your own child, you would become a stepmother elsewhere. You will find this is a deeply spiritual journey full of some major soul lessons and also deep rewards. The issues will feel as if they go beyond the financial or practical (where to live and how to live) into matters of the soul – trust, forgiveness, patience, compassion and so on. Welcome to your new world. You’ve been here before!

AuroraLeigh
      Participant

Hi Jessica, Reposting this, thanks to Mercury Retrograde :) I have a Cancer stellium with Vesta, IC, Diana and Panacea in my fourth house. For the second time, I am becoming a stepmother to two teen girls. I am in my 40s and so far have not been able to have a child of my own. Wondering what my chart shows for this next chapter or any advice. Thank you! AuroraLeigh

Karla
      Participant
      Yasmin
      Participant
      Patty
      Participant
      Jaquie
      Participant

I’m sorry Mercury Rx has stuffed up the order of the responses! I’ve tried really hard to match your answer with my question to avoid asking again but unfortunately it isn’t as distinct or detailed as other responses so could be one of several. Here is my original question, thank you:

My cancer stellium is: 14° Sun, 26° South Node, 3° MC and 29° Apollo.

Jupiter Wealth
      Participant
      Rose
      Participant
      Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Mercury Retrograde is still with me and I can see questions and answers are out of synch. I am very sorry about this. Okay, so you have asked me about this impossible neighbour a few times, both in this forum and on the main website. It’s interesting that the issue is his deafness and inability to turn the volume down. I am walking into a Mercury issue where you are talking to me and I don’t seem to be listening, or I am replying to you repeatedly but the message is not arriving! Okay, so if negotiations with his wife have not worked, and there is no chance you can persuade them on the grounds of children (they are easily moved by children) whom you might also be home schooling or looking after – you may have to move. Mercury Retrograde in Cancer is with you in June and July and I posted the dates a long time ago. Cancer rules houses and apartments and is stuck and going backwards. I do not need to explain that to you. Don’t fear the Saturn opposition – but do think about beta testing and first/second/third attempts at what you want. If you are convinced you have to depart, make it for good reasons. Change the narrative and use the journal that comes with membership to set goals you want. Saving money, having an extra room/more room. Access to something you love, like the right gym or library, or whatever. Try to get it right away from issues about him and his personality. Use Pinterest to clip photographs of what you want. This will shift things a lot. If you do end up packing your bags by August then get it all in writing and have Plan B and C as Mercury Retrograde has quite a reputation as I am sure you know.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Thank you for your patience. This has been a very Mercury Retrograde three-day period! Okay so your Cancer-Capricorn node patterns have been right at the core of questions about how to live, where to live, and how to work – and make it work. These dominated 2018 and/or 2019 for you, and it is only now that you are slowly starting to see how it might be. The reason for this very slow development (and it goes on, right through to the first week of September) is the unusual climate we’ve had in both Cancer and Capricorn. One of the chief realisations to come is that there are more important things than being successful, doing well or moving in the right circles, or living in the right area. This transit makes you question what is right anyway! At the same time you can’t do a total rejection of who and what was there before, because it is part of who you are. One of the interesting things about the Cancer weather to come, including Mercury’s final change of direction, and Venus too, is the awakening. You realise some home truths about what or where home actually was, in the last couple of years. Capricorn weather at the other end of your chart is about being practical, sensible and all the rest. That is perfectly fine and you have been extremely practical but now your emotions are kicking in and you are allowed to be ruthlessly honest with yourself about your feelings. These may spring out all over the place as you go through this transit of your Fourth House. This zone of your chart is about where you come from, in terms of the things that are hard to put into words. Maybe poetry or music describes it best. You feel it, you don’t know it, and it’s quite personal and rather irrational. What is belonging and home to you, or sanctuary and familiarity, is very far from that for other people. You will make quite a strong decision in regards to work and/or home once you are through August and out the other side. Cancer is about ‘knowing’ and that’s what you are headed for; a kind of inner certainty.

Laura
      Participant
      Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

If you are like a real hummingbird you will act on instinct a lot of the time. Becoming pregnant is associated with the New Moon, when the Sun (father) and Moon (mother) come together in the same zodiac sign and degree. Much as I’d love to say this New Moon on June 21st is the one, it’s an eclipse, so either you or your partner will be in the dark – not seeing what needs to be seen, or knowing what should be known. A New Moon Solar Eclipse isn’t particularly useful for clarity and in fact Prince William arrived on one (the missing jigsaw pieces being his own parents’ marriage). Try 20th July for another New Moon in Cancer. Allow a day either side. (I do not have your partner’s birth details). There is another one on 19th August. On 17th September we have one in Virgo which is very useful. And the best of British luck.

kimberley parker
      Participant
      Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Mars, Saturn and Apollo in Cancer in your Fourth House of home, belonging, security and sanctuary require a lot of thought. You are over the worst, as you no longer have Saturn and the South Node in Capricorn opposing that pattern in your chart. In 2018 and/or 2019 even ‘reinvention’ (which is your pen name) was very hard to achieve, as you can’t really make useful lasting changes when the situation with your town, country, family, household, apartment or house is constantly being challenged by fate. You are now on a much easier road as Saturn is mostly out of Capricorn and the South Node, definitely is. Try not to act or judge on June 21st (allow a day either side) as the eclipse is not exactly helpful. There are things you do not know or cannot see about your home/local area/country/relatives/flatmates/roommates. Common sense says, wait. Between now, July and August you will sort out most of the questions which are still unanswered about how best to really feel settled and balanced about it all. Mercury Retrograde in Cancer until the end of July suggests you will have to deal with people changing their minds; cancellations; topsy-turvy situations which you had assumed were fixed (not so) and the usual flux of this cycle. Yet, throughout it you will discover who and what matters most to you, in terms of feeling as if you belong. In August you will at last have some firm facts and a better picture of where it is all going and by the second week of September you can congratulate yourself on having got through 2018, 2019 and early 2020 and figured things out.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Lara/Lala – if you are pursuing home repairs remember to get everything in writing and read the fine print, June and July. Mercury rules paperwork, agreements, negotiation, transportation, the internet, phone and information. He is back to front until the closing days of July but from early August you will find the flow returns to your astrology chart. You will have to sort out the relationship in August, but by the first week of September you will have cleared any obstacles to a final decision that brings you peace of mind. One of the issues here is your family or the other person’s family. You have both inherited patterns or particular ways of relating/behaving and that has to be sorted out by September. It can be pursued at quite a deep level as one or both of you will actually have family matters to attend to, and just dealing with a parent, sibling, aunt, grandparent and so on will reveal quite clearly the old ways of responding/reacting. By September this will help educate you and enlighten you so the right decisions can be made about intimacy, commitment, chemistry and the rest. Worth it.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Thank you GT. If you still cannot find the reply to your question please ask it again, but mark it GT as there is no record here, for reasons of privacy/anonymity. I am sorry again about this really odd Mercury Retrograde situation – it has never happened before!

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Thank you! To protect the privacy and anonymity of clients, I don’t keep notes of any names and focus on the question. This has resulted in my having no record. However, if you still have trouble finding the reply, please do ask again as I am going to re-do outstanding questions this week. Classic Mercury Retrograde. Thank you for your patience.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Patty, I am so sorry that you cannot find your reply. My list of questions and answers is now out of synch and because I never make any notes on names/questions for privacy reasons, I don’t have a document here. As Mercury is retrograde I will re-do this. Please post your question again and mark it from Patty. Thanks Jessica.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Laura, Mercury Retrograde has resulted in a really unusual session this time and I am sorry you cannot find your reply. I have a totally different reference number again for this question. This is the right time to ask about relationships, though, because what we are seeing is a really odd situation June-September 2020 when we let go of particular friendships, old partnerships or perhaps old family connections (or they are distanced from us for practical reasons). Yet we can’t just start again by forgetting what was there, or who was there. You will be drawn into this, because of these quite rare patterns in Cancer in your Fourth House, which describes the people you seek as your tribe, or clan, based on family experience. Who or what you want to return to, or what/who you recognise and feel at home with, can be as much of a factor as who/what still does not sit right with you. You carry all that around with you like the crab carries her shell on her back, but here we have some really definite Cancer weather, which says to you ‘That was then, this is now.’ You are allowed to take your time with it and go back and forth for a few months – but by the second week of September you will have finished that particular learning curve and be into something/someone quite different. It will reward you with the best of what you realise you loved so much, or felt so at home with, but be a definite fresh start. You’ll create it, make it and shape it.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

It is very unusual to see a New Moon Eclipse in Cancer (the sign ruling home town, region, homeland, family, household) at the same time as Mercury Retrograde in Cancer – and finally Venus in Cancer. This all takes place between now and September and for you, or the people in your world, it’s the last stage of something that has been really hard work. A great big stretch for a very long time. The reason for this is that we have had a chain of oppositions (pressure points) right opposite Cancer the crab in the heavens and so anything to do with where you come from/where you belong/heritage/land/culture/history has been under pressure too. The most obvious example is actually Mother Earth. Cancer rules mothers. Your motherland, mother country, mother tongue are also Cancerian key concepts. So all of that has been really hit quite hard by this very tough Capricorn weather, with Saturn, the South Node and Pluto all in that sign, right opposite. Any squeeze that you have felt, or the squeeze friends, partners or family have felt – has been very tight indeed. But we are slowly but surely leaving this phase of our lives behind. In fact, September’s second week will feel quite unusual to you and a lot of people as those constant questions about where to live, how to live, how to have a family, how to have a household, how to defend heritage, country, land, culture, history – all start to fade away. The intensity will go. And from 2023 when Pluto finally leaves Capricorn too, that entire issue is going to seem like history. Cancer is an emotional water sign and people feel very, very deeply and strongly about their people and their place. What these strongly Cancerian types around you have experienced has made them ever more certain about who and what they love and feel loyalty to. That’s really reshaped them and their destinies and it’s reshaped yours as well.

Smita Gandre
      Participant
      Laura
      Participant
      Patty
      Participant
      reinvention18
      Participant

Hi Jessica, FYI from what I can see, the problem is with multiple replies. It’s a shame about the computer gremlins – you’ve obviously put in a lot of thought for each response. Thanks for all you do.

Gtee
      Participant

Thanks Jess I can see you’ve put an incredible amount of work into the replies. Thank you.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Sorry G Tee – there is something going on with Mercury Retrograde that I don’t fully understand. I have in fact replied to you, at length. I am going to follow up this morning to find out if this situation can be corrected for you. I’m really sorry about this – not sure what is going on. Thank you, Jessica.

Gtee
      Participant

Hi Jessica a bit confused. The replies don’t match up with the questions as they normally do. They are listed at the top of this section. How do I or we know which of your replies matches to our question? Thanks G

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Your husband owes you. This may be quite recent, or go back many years – into past lifetimes. This cycle is quite slow and you won’t be over the balancing act, karmically, until January 2022. He owes you an apology, perhaps, or something more profound. This brings us into questions about values, worth, what or whom is most valuable, and what costs – what the price is. You and he have quite different life budgets and at the core of this, by 2022, will be what has been paid, and what has been done – for what has been paid! Fairness is all. Getting to ‘fair’ will take quite a lot of repetition as you and he are both in this Node cycle which is circular. So you may feel as if you are going over the same old things, or hearing the same stuff – or seeing the same behaviour. He may feel that too. Even though you are on a loop together for such a long time, the greater purpose is to train you in peace of mind. How is that achieved? Well, the point at which you realise you cannot transform what he says/does (or what others say and do) with a magic wand, is the point at which you realise you can control your own response. So you can choose to have a sense of humour about it, a fair amount of tolerance, and use it to explore the most fantastic self-help books and enlightening documentaries – or just give in. If you give in, you just give in to repetition and that doesn’t really do much for you. Use this as an opportunity to work on yourself. It will take self-control and self-discipline but you will also end up ‘evolving’ or growing as a human being which is the whole point of this situation. As for him – he has massive choices to make karmically but that is his issue, not yours. You are free to be a contented and basically philosophical human being – happy, even – throughout this process of rebalancing with him. It is very possible that this is not just one past life between you two, but several. It happens.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

You will have a partnership. In 2020 you don’t have to compartmentalise your life at all. So rather than think ‘travel and work’ and throw all your time and energy there, just do what feels right and comes naturally. Life will not be in boxes for you, like that. It’s a good idea to be open to other people’s suggestions about changes you could make, or possibilities to follow up. These may not fall in either the work or travel category at all, but into a very mixed basket which might be labelled ‘Life is for Living.’ You will be involved in quite a few of these little experiments in 2020, 2021, 2022 and get used to the idea of going with the flow, or surfing the waves. You actually cannot make a plan, as Uranus (unpredictable currents) is right across your chart for may years, so trying to organise your love life, sex life, marriage, career, travel and so on is not actually going to do you many favours. You deserve to know what freedom feels like and the exhilaration of life’s liberation surprises. That is coming, and the more open you are, the better. None of it will fit any of the categories you have in mind at the moment, but through one twist of fate after another, you’ll find a lover.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

I am so touched by what you say. I am very sorry that you are going through this massive change in your life and the great loss of your partnership. Did you know that you only get this cycle once in 248 years (and counting)? You are over the hardest part, as Saturn and the South Node are out of Capricorn, even if Pluto remains. This triple opposition to your Cancer/Fourth House patterns has made it very hard to establish any security or ground beneath your feet. This is not only about your partnership, but also about the house or apartment, or your feelings about your town or country. Perhaps, the family tree on either side. With oppositions to Cancer aspects in the chart, it can be just one thing on that list, or the whole lot. It can feel as if you constantly have to try, and be patient, and compromise, and put up with situations – yet later on you will realise just how stretched you were, and how wrong it actually all was! That is something you will glimpse in stages over the next 1-2 years. Some things are best put down to experience as they were experiments or trials. The good thing about the future is that you will realise you can create something new, that also involves the old. So, the favourite or best parts of what you once had in your life, can be found again, in a new way. This helps you feel far more settled and secure, in terms of how you live, where you live and where you belong. It takes time. Do you have an animal companion? The right animal companion, with all his/her intuition and understanding, empathy and soul connection, can be a fantastic help at home, and blend energies with you. This kind of thing is really important when there is an empty space at home. This is a bridge to the new life, which will be quite different, and is waiting for you.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

You are experiencing a classic Mercury Retrograde in Cancer, in your Fourth House of family, household, home and property. The planet which rules paperwork, negotiations, information, transportation – is going slowly backwards and forwards until the end of July. You also have the North Node in Cancer pulling you backwards in time, in circuits of 19 years each round. You can be sure that whatever is there now, is not the full, final, fixed, firm and finished story in your home or property life. Do your research and try to get yourself into a position where you are not locked down or over-committed in terms of finance, time, energy and so on. Get everything in writing, insist that he does too, and read the fine print. This is not just about the reality of Rona and the ever-changing (daily!) world of travel, tourism, airlines, transport and the rest. It is also about this strange Cancer zodiac sign weather in your chart, which will occupy you with a first, second, third and possibly even a fourth attempt at finalising the home situation, or the local area. Try not to make up your mind too firmly or finally on this Mercury Retrograde. You will have the luxury of choosing alternatives later when you know the situation so much better and can arrange things to suit yourselves as you really, really need and want. Anything now through late July is on a go-slow or a stop-start but it also buys you time to think deeply and contemplate well. Little things like dogs, for example, also known as animal companions!

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Funnily enough I have just finished a long YouTube program and also a feature, where the age of 19 is very special. This is of course the first North Node and South Node Return. This man was probably a past-life involvement for you. The North Node (Dragon’s Head) and South Node (Dragon’s Tail) go in time loops, backwards every 18.6 years, which is why turning 19 is often so intense. You may have had a deep impulse to get in touch with him because he leads a dangerous life. You are profoundly psychic, which you probably know, and were picking up on the risks he takes not only in 2020 but also into 2021. It is always smart to try and close the circle with people, especially if we knew them at 19! Did you know that you have Neptune in Pisces going through your Twelfth House at the moment, which describes your aura and chakras? You are hypersensitive and need to shut down. Maybe you already have a meditation technique which you use. If so try to do it frequently. If you don’t have this, then you can find out how to balance your chakras and close your auric field (minimise it and protect it) with any number of experts. Linda Williamson and Gordon Smith are two experts in the field. Neptune in Pisces can make you awfully psychic, and you will find that you have knowledge of what happens, before it takes place, or what is really going on! That is a positive but the need for you to meditate or do self-healing is very strong. Your auric field and chakras are real things. They are as real as your arms or legs and need special care. Just doing this every day, as often as you need to, will help you a great deal as otherwise the Neptune in Pisces transit can be ungrounding, destabilising and leave you ‘all at sea.’ Or, tossed and turned by the currents in the psychic atmosphere. Highly sensitive people can find their mood drops, for example, just by being in a particular place, or even after watching a particular TV program. None of it is them, all of it is their aura and chakra system not being tuned and shielded. I am being shown a picture of a wishing well, for you. Perhaps you know what it means.

DianainPisces
        Participant
      Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

You have been put through a long, slow ‘squeeze’ for some years now, as Saturn, the South Node and Pluto in Capricorn have all pushed against your Cancer/Fourth House stellium. It has been very hard to settle and feel at home in the world, either because of the actual house or apartment, the family or household, or just the situation with your local area or country. You basically don’t get this cycle more than once in your life. It is much improved now and the bulk of the final decision-making and sorting-out will happen by September, after which you will be amazed at the way in which issues which never stopped bothering you, vanish. From September after the last Cancer-Capricorn loop for 2020, you will realise that it is possible to just live, rather than constantly have to question everything and try to fix it. You will never retire, actually, you will only reshape your lifestyle and workload, and in a way that allows you to be very flexible and quite free. Now is not quite the time, but in 2021 you will be very tempted by a role which helps a group, club, team or similar circle of people.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

The stuck feeling will get a lot better towards the end of July as Mercury Retrograde Shadow ends. We have a lot of retrogrades in your horoscope at the moment so you are feeling the backward pull of the past. You want to move on but you actually have unfinished business to deal with, according to your chart. So, sorting yourself out, particularly in relation to what you were up to in 2017, 2018, 2019. Anything that needs to be fixed or even just honestly faced. These retrogrades may be frustrating but they have a purpose as they make you sit still and look inward. Eventually, by the time you get to September, the Cancer ‘weather’ has ended, for the most part. What you are really being made to do is forget about the practical aspects like money, the house, the apartment and so on, and instead go on a bit of an inner journey. Later on things start to move again. If you want to relocate, though, you are dealing with new realities, as we have a huge South Node in Sagittarius transit which is bigger than your own plans, and you will need to be aware of that in 2020, 2021, 2022, as it goes through the Ninth House of your chart which rules other regions and countries. We are going to see a new world with severely limited travel, tourism and globalisation on the way out so just be aware that whatever rules you are assuming now, could alter later – that is worth knowing about. We have billions of people born with Sagittarius/Ninth House factors who are experiencing the usual balancing effects of the South Node, only possible once every 19 years or so. The balancing is the planet. Carbon emissions have to plunge, and they will…so update yourself constantly on what is happening with the airlines, immigration/emigration, travel restrictions, border control, passports, visas and so on. It’s a smart move to be super flexible with your expectations on this cycle. It will not be the same world.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Being an author and also dealing with Fourth House transits together is something else. This is quite a stretch for you as the transits (also in your Ninth House of publishing and Second House of income) are not known in your lifetime. You are now on the downhill slope with your home situation. You have been going through the historic opposition by Pluto, Saturn and the South Node in Capricorn – to Cancer factors. This is rather like a little crab being hit by severe weather. Crabs carry their homes on their backs. They are their own homes. They never stray far from their families or their ‘kith and kin’ (the locals, like them). Yet when you go through this sort of Capricorn opposition climate, which dominated 2018, 2019 and early 2020, you get pushed around by the weather. As much as you try to find a home, feel at home and establish a sense of belonging, things happen which prevent that. I am afraid we all have a massive opposition at some time in our lives, but the good news is, you are slowly and steadily coming out of yours. You are going to have to make compromises but this will work out. In fact, by September, when we are over the last immediate piece of work (to work out) you will be on your way, and Saturn will no longer be a big obstacle for you, after this year is over. The Nodes have moved on. Saturn is basically almost out. And all that remains is Pluto and you can deal with that transit so much more easily now that you no longer have three factors pushing against your Cancer nature, and Fourth House needs. Something you never expected is the radical shift in the economy locally and nationally, which COVID-19 has delivered. This goes on. In fact it goes on until 2026 and you are going to see sudden, unusual, unexpected chances to gain from that. People will drop their rents. Places are going to be unoccupied. Real estate – perhaps land – maybe whole apartments – will be reshaped in your favour. People will want live-in help as children are sent home and offer the granny flat. It’s really on that level. One thing I would say is that you need to be open to anything. Try to drop fixed, narrow ideas about this apartment, or that area, or that house, or this street…open up to all that you can and move quickly when you spot something that you find exciting and appropriate, at last. This is the case in 2020, 2021 in particular. Uranus in Taurus can set you free and give you an exciting feeling of space, possibility and liberation and he makes lovely sextiles to all that resides in Cancer and your Fourth House, on a recurring basis.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

You do have the kind of chart which suggests really big challenges with one family member or perhaps all of them. It gets better as you grow older. However, you usually have to go through at least one drama and maybe you have already had that. We cannot choose our family. You have incarnated, according to astrology, with people you have been thrown together with, in order that you both/all complete some very big past life debts and credits. These are usually spiritual and involve the soul’s great challenges and rewards – compassion being top of the list. Sometimes you will be aware of exactly what the big family ‘ask’ actually is, as well as the ‘give.’ These people may not even have been your relatives last time around. They may have been at war with you, or been on your side in a battle! All sorts of things come up when people go into past life hypnosis regression, but there is really no need to do any of that. All you need to know is that in June and July you will be brought into your own past. This may be 19 years ago, or 19 years before that. On the most fundamental level, perhaps as you were, aged 18 or 19. This helps you move on. When you move on, other people can also move on. There is typically a sense of completion or closure and you would have that by January 2022 when this cycle ends, but June and July are quite important parts of the process. It can be triggered by the most basic things – sorting out photographs or going back to old letters. It can also come about because of brand new developments – sudden invitations or new and very different ways of communicating and connecting. If you need to get clarity about what is going on do use your Astrology Oracle cards in June or July and ask ‘What is the issue here?’ You will be amazed at how often the cards get it for you, so strongly and obviously! That can really help. Yet, eventually, as Saturn finally goes from Capricorn for another 29 years, you will realise that 2020 is the turning point or downhill slope and 2021 is so very different. You are dealing with the past and releasing the past. And hopefully getting quite real about it too.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

You are doing a classic thing on this Cancer stellium in your Fourth House of property, home, belonging and grounding. This actually goes beyond the place which you have chosen, or which has chosen you, and reaches into questions about the local area, and the wider local area (region, state, county, territory and so on). You have probably already got your Plan B, C, D and even E up your sleeve as you know that Mercury Retrograde in Cancer in June and July will make it necessary to have some kind of fallback position with the details. This is usually about the paperwork or the conversations – try to get the conversations on paper if you can. It is important to know that this cycle is excellent for beta testing, future possibilities, immediate research and so on. Rather than commit yourself to anything or anybody too expensive or fixed, though, you may prefer to check if there is a wait-and-see flexible option. For example, getting a plumber in who is waiting for parts from a foreign country…or organising the new ISP computer connections. We are living in an odd time with Uranus (the unpredictable) in Taurus (day-to-day business) and it does touch on your chart so when in doubt, keep it all very flexible and leave more time and space to go back and correct things or change them later. You are experiencing the North Node of karma in your Fourth House so there may be a past life debt or reward with the local area. This can happen, when a place has had a profound effect a lifetime ago, quite as much as any person. You may have a feeling about that already.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

I am sorry for the astrological climate of 2018, 2019 and most of 2020. You have been living through something that will never happen again, which is the slow opposition of Saturn, Pluto and the South Node in Capricorn, against your Cancer factors as they also pass through, in the Fourth House, which rules real estate, leases, mortgages and so on. An opposition from these three big players in your chart, to the Moon in Cancer, literally took place every four weeks, for about three years, and that can be a really big stretch. We have also seen the North Node and South Node slowly getting stuck as they move backwards which is everything has felt as if it is a big stretch. The good news is, Saturn eventually leaves Capricorn forever this year (well for another 29 years) so those constant Saturn-Moon oppositions every four weeks are fading fast. The North Node is now out of Cancer so you have done your karma, or your time, with a particular place. It is possible that you have a soul agreement with yourself about ‘finishing unfinished business’ with a specific town, city, region or country. That can also happen on this cycle and believe it or not, the fact that the business on a spiritual level is not finished, can sometimes explain why one person has such a hard time selling a property or buying a new one; leaving an old rental or getting a new one. Your dreams can sometimes reveal that is the case. On a practical note you want to know when things get better. They do so in stages, with a trial period of research/discovery in June, July as Mercury retrogrades in Cancer when you beta test who or what will work out later. I would be amazed if by September you did not have a new solution. Or an old possibility, but reshaped so it’s a better option!

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

You have been stood down from work – I am sorry – and you are now at home. Of course you are doing this with Mercury Retrograde going backwards over your Cancer/Fourth House placements, and the North Node in Cancer too. This must all feel very familiar and naturally when you were around aged 18-19 you had to make decisions about your future job or qualifications, but also very likely your parents, your house or apartment, the town or country where you needed to be, and so on. Now everything comes around again but not in a way you expected. You have June and July to go over old ground and make a new deal with yourself. The backwards pull is pretty strong so you are being shown the past, in terms of the choices you now make about the future. You are in the odd position of waking up in an extremely different, radically new world at the same time that you find yourself confronting who you once were, what you used to do and where you used to live. Part of this comes from being at home and so no doubt tidying up or cleaning up your ‘years ago’ drawers, boxes or files. Part of it is just astrology working! You are moving into a revolutionary new phase lasting many years when Uranus, the planet of new beginnings and dramatically different pathways (usually involving technology or computers) comes your way, and makes regular sextiles, every month, to the Moon in Cancer – also in your Fourth House. As this links salary, income, benefits and home, town, country, there is a really strong message to you here, to deal with your local environment, community and chosen place in the world. Unless you move, of course, which may be an option by January 2022. But if you stay where you are, the clues to the new life and income stream/s are very much where you are. Being made to stay at home gives you time to breathe, think, meditate, ponder – and wander. Over the next few months the place where you are will be reshaped. It already is, because there have been so many closures. But watch (really watch closely) what is opening up or expanding, what is now affordable that never was before, and who has tremendous needs that never existed before either. On the most basic level Cancer is about nurturing, protecting and caring. Mothering. That kind of role – babysitting, teaching, mentoring, guiding – may well be reshaped in your local area right now and there will be income there never was before, too. It’s your choice.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Becoming a stepmother is a very Cancer/Fourth House experience and as you have the North Node going through Cancer and your Fourth House until January 2022, there is plenty of time to work through the karma involved. You probably knew one or both girls in another lifetime. One certain clue, over time, is the drama of a situation. So, you may find you give life-saving advice, or take measures to protect one stepdaughter in some way. You are likely housing one or both of them, or will give one or both of them accommodation. These are all old karmic loops involving the South Node in Capricorn and North Node in Cancer, and can take you into many old lifetimes when food and shelter was a very big deal – and of course with so many battles and wars in our world history there have been many situations where people have become refugees or had to flee for their lives. There is usually a Cancer theme of ‘innkeeper’ with this cycle. The fact that they are another woman’s children also suggests possible karma with her, but neither of the two girls. You will know it when you see it. There is often a great natural affection – this is an old bond. If there is the opposite, and it is fine to say so, then there may have been quite difficult karma last time around. There are months ahead to close circles and complete loops, and get things going around in a more balanced way. Paying back, paying out, giving, rewarding and so on are sure signs of karma too. If money is ever involved try to make sure it’s really clear from the start.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Spending years on a career path where you cannot make a living, is one of those horoscope situations which is frustrating but worth listening to. Just as in real life, if you hit a brick wall a few times, you can be sure that the squares and oppositions transiting your chart (when planets make hard angles, or stand opposite) are putting you on a maze path meant to actually get you off it. For example, you can be blocked by Saturn and Pluto in the same sign, which was the case while both of these heavyweights were in Capricorn, in your Tenth House of career. What is worth knowing is that the future belongs to people who retrain, or add new skills and knowledge. This is you. Clearly you have a strong background in coaching, or even just basic counselling. Do you have paper qualifications for that? Find out what you can add. It may be Zoom training which is free and can be done by yourself. What you have in your chart is the arrival of the South Node (past rewards and past experience) in Sagittarius (knowledge) in the Ninth House (education, training, academia, upskilling). It remains there until January 2022 so you have plenty of time to ‘go back to school’ or just to take up something completely new which would make you highly marketable. Did you know that you also have the North Node in Gemini in your Third House of teaching, instruction, guidance, mentoring and so on? This is where the new income streams are, because wave after wave of children and teenagers are being sent home or being kept home – from school, college, university. Do you also speak a second language or would you learn one? These are the sorts of questions to ask yourself now that this really tough Capricorn career weather is slowly fading and the new Gemini-Sagittarius weather is coming in. Have a look at our YouTube program on Gemini Season (which runs until 2022) to see how it might play out for you. Of course the choices are personal and your own. It is also quite true that what you decide to learn, or pick up again, as a long-lost skill, can make you a working income quite separately from the original vision. This is not so much pivot as spin! You can turn in a totally different direction. I had a client who abandoned life coaching, but remembered she loved cycling and needed to lose weight. She became a cycle courier, was never out of work, lost weight, but also began bonding with other couriers. She became part of a new business they shared together, repairing bikes, selling secondhand bikes and running an outdoor cafe for cyclists in particular. So you see. The Nodes can work wonders (she had probably been a cyclist in a previous life!)

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

That’s fine. The South Node in Cancer in your Fourth House is an interesting one, because it suggests you were born with karma around a particular country. So you may have been transported there (in a convict ship), or emigrated there before. You may have exported or imported there, or had some other classic two-nation experience from the history books. There is often an extreme response when you first visit or move. Extreme dislike or instant ‘love’ as a giveaway. Later on as the transits cross the South Node in your Fourth House, you will find that circumstances pull you back there, or force you back there. This is because you have a soul contract with the place itself, made in another lifetime. Or it may have been an agreement with yourself, to reach some kind of karmic or soul settlement, regarding that country and its people. This can also happen with a state, region, county or territory. One feels obliged to help the place expand, or improve. Or, you become involved in a campaign to save it, on some level. This is really interesting because it can be the same buildings or stretches of land/nature which you were involved with – maybe centuries ago. See which place calls you repeatedly, or which country you say you are never going back to, but end up visiting again!

kimberley parker
      Participant
      Badger
      Participant
      Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Thank you. Well, June and July are a ‘getting ready for’ experience when you will be delighted at what you discover about your house, holiday home, apartment, garden, town, region and/or country. Yet nothing is firm, fixed or final and it would be a mistake to try and nail everything down as if it was going to be the last word, in June or July. August is easier in terms of getting it right, regarding what will ultimately work out for you. This applies no matter if you shifted all the bedroom furniture, or you are up to more committed decisions. Yet, you would not be human if you were not thrilled to discover the truth about what/who makes you most fulfilled, most deeply, and especially in terms of the past. The past is coming back to you. This may be where you lived years ago, or where you feel you come from, on a soul level – who you are being the result of the place that made you. This goes way deeper than just a roof over your head, or a pin on the map, doesn’t it! Yet I feel that by September you will well and truly have ‘come home’ with every final detail sorted out for quite some time.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster
      Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

I am so pleased this prediction has come true for you and that you are both now making plans which are true to all that makes you content. It is really important to find happiness, isn’t it, and to recognise what/who brings it to your door so you can create more of it. Sometimes we get lost and it runs away from us, without us even realising what we are missing out on. So now you are back on track. Go slowly, little by little. We are living in quite unpredictable financial times until 2026 and the less you are heavily committed or lumbered the better. Try to pursue what you love, in terms of all that grows from Mother Nature, but stay light on your feet. This applies to both of you. You have come along at the right time for Katy and are really blessed in her destiny. But small plans that grow bigger are best. This is like gardening, actually. Begin with a modest amount of mint and then once you have triumphed with that, plant the oregano…that kind of thing. Try not to in with your biggest and best end results/dreams at the start as we are going to need to be really flexible and that means the more you can move around with work goals, business, money, property the better. You also need to know Mercury Retrogade is with us in June and July – of course.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Your son and your garden are part of the same Cancer-Capricorn pattern that has been so difficult for so long, in 2018, 2019 and right up until now. Believe it or not, both situations with his court case, his girlfriend – and your gardening – get better at about the same speed. Allow for June, July to be back and forth as nothing is fixed, final or firm. This may be the bulbs you have on order, or his own paperwork and plans, or the latest from his girlfriend! Yet from August it all starts to make more sense and that is when you really sort things out from the last 2-3 years. In fact by the first week of September it’s over. Last Cancer-Capricorn weather for quite some time. And you are both over the worst, as you will never again have Pluto, Saturn and the South Node all in Capricorn at the same time, all opposite Cancer (family) factors!

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Saturn in Cancer and the Moon in Gemini suggests hard karma with/for/through your family and also with your house, apartment, town or country on a recurring basis. A big stretch, much patience required, a lot of learning and the need to build walls or defences; psychologically or even in a very obvious way, with the actual residence. It can be tough never feeling entirely relaxed or secure within the family tree or household, as the nest always needs shoring up, or the relatives don’t exactly permit you to feel safe. Yet, there is still the need to mother, nurture, protect and tend to – someone or something. Perhaps because you never really had much chance to learn that from a parent, you put it into something like the internet, or the media, or education, or publishing – because it does not come naturally, to pour maternal instinct into an actual family. This can make for some intriguing output in terms of all that you write. You are nearing the end of a karmic cycle that has been a really big call for you, as the North Node in Cancer has passed through your fourth house. Town, region or country? Family tree or shared household? Questions linger longer but the heaviest part of the cycle is over and by September the last detail has been ironed out, following 2018-2020.

MA
      Participant
      Netta
      Participant
      Rose
      Participant
      Laura
      Participant
      Liora
      Participant
      AuroraLeigh
      Participant
      MR
      Participant
      Dale Mayer
      Participant
      LaurieA
      Participant
      TW
      Participant
      Dale Mayer
      Participant
      Gtee
      Participant
      Anne Doherty
      Participant
      DianainPisces
      Participant
      Patty
      Participant
      Akko
      Participant
      Jacq
      Participant
      Nicola Phillips
      Participant
      Lala
      Participant
      reinvention18
      Participant
      Hummingbird
      Participant

Hi Jessica,

Hope you’re well.

I’m trying to get pregnant and would love to know if you see any ideal times to try?

Thanks!

Jill Smith
      Participant

In Cancer I have the Moon @ 6 degrees, Mercury @ 11 degrees,Ceres @ 15 degrees, Uranus @ 17 degrees and Ops @23 degrees. I am interested in what is coming up for me in my personal life.

MBR
      Participant
      Ash
      Participant
      Yasmin
      Participant
      kimberley parker
      Participant
      Anna Andrews
      Participant
      JudyP
      Participant
      Jaquie
      Participant
      Site Administrator
      Participant

CANCER STELLIUM – If your birth chart shows a Stellium in 
CANCER, please ask your questions in the forum this month. Jessica will reveal what that Stellium means for you this year, just like a private astrological reading. When you look at your birth chart, if you have three or more heavenly bodies showing in 
CANCER then you have a Stellium in the ninth house and you can ask your question this month.

How it works

The forum closes midnight 15th June Pacific Standard Time (US West Coast). Jessica will respond to your questions on Sunday and Monday following the forum closure.

Technical notes for users of the forum:

Your preferred browser may not work with this forum: If you have challenges posting to this forum, please use a different browser. You will need to use a laptop or desktop to post your question. Mobile devices are not compatible with the forum.

Security Warning: You may receive a security warning before posting. You can accept this warning without any concerns.

Viewing 91 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.