March 30 – 31 2019:
 ARIES STELLIUM

This topic contains 75 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  reinvention18 1 month ago.

• Author

LEM
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Your timing is right and if you do not get your first choice, you will find you have a superior option – or even more than one – over the next few months. You should be on your way this month as all the Aries ‘weather’ makes perfect trines to the Sagittarius ‘weather’ which is all about knowledge expansion, study, training, learning – and sweeps across the Ninth House of your horoscope.

LEM
      Participant

Draga
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Bacchus and Salacia approaching the end of Capricorn are really not going to show themselves in April but you will certainly experience career, college or university changes in 2020, starting as early as January that year, when Pluto and Saturn go across that degree. The South Node in Capricorn passes there first, so there will be a repetition of themes from about 19 years ago, which is the last time you had this experience in your Tenth House of success, achievement and ambition. You might call the Node’s pass across 23 Capricorn the first course of a long menu with most of the choices coming in the year 2020 when you will find that huge changes within the university or college system, or within your chosen field/profession, result in you needing to switch your original plans. You will enjoy (Bacchus) juggling two projects, roles, goals, courses or positions (Salacia) which bear no resemblance to what most people would call the real world!

E.
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

I am sorry you are having so many health problems and hope you are getting the best medical advice at the moment. If you need a second opinion then April is the right time to get that. Your husband does have a big pattern in his Twelfth House, which is where he needs time alone to be with his own spirit, or soul. It is not a health issue at all. Yet, he would gain from having time out. That is really his choice of course and there is only so much you can suggest! Some men find it fishing. Some men find it in a church or temple. The Twelfth House is really about your relationship with the universe and that is why people need to be alone to experience it.

Carlota
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

You are experiencing the slow T-square cycle of the North Node in Cancer, South Node in Capricorn, Saturn, Pluto, Jupiter, Ceres in Capricorn – and Chiron in Aries. This sweeps across the areas of your horoscope (First House, Tenth House, Fourth House) which we associate with your image and identity, your role, your title – and also your parents, your home town and homeland – and your career and success. In astrology these patterns which are beginning now will peak in the year 2020 so you are going through roughly a two-year period of tremendous change when you will have some choices to make about work, home and family and have to figure out a new way of playing it all. The T-shape in the chart is where this phrase ‘T Square’ comes from and it is usually about making compromises with yourself and others. They are not necessarily fast and easy and take time (thus you might say T stands for timing). You’ll have a glimpse of this in April in relation to yourself – as the Sun passes through the First House of your chart.

Carlota
      Participant

Taylor
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Taylor, it will take a long time until your Chiron Return, but the Aries weather in April is certainly going to trigger your First House. This is where you promote yourself, so you may be creating a new look, for example, or a variation of an old look. Thinking harder about how you are seen, and how you appear, is not just a function of the change of season bringing new clothes into the shops – it is actually this New Moon in your First House, as much as anything else. There is also the question of branding. Figuring out your U.S.P. or unique selling point, both in your personal life (if you are single for example and want to ‘sell’ yourself out there online) but more usually in your professional or business life, as the time has come to find out what makes you so different from your competitors. You will make fantastic progress with this in April. In fact there may be at least one chance for you to advertise in some way – free or paid for.

Taylor
      Participant

And of course, seeing all of the Aries weather opposite my Libra factors! This seem like a lot of activity. Can you help me make sense of it and where to focus so it doesn’t get overwhelming?

Netta
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Stick to the Aries weather for April as the other questions are actually long-term and you won’t figure out the house or apartment situation with your son until 2020. By then you are likely to see your council and actually your whole local region going in a different direction so stay updated. There will be a lot of new lifestyle and home life options starting in 2020 and continuing in 2021, 2022 and you will have choices. Okay, so the Aries weather in April is really about looking in the mirror and seeing yourself properly! You will be on show sooner than you think, likely in May-September, as there are either functions coming up, or important events – even interviews – or the need for a new photograph online. April is time for relaunch, rebirth and renewal for you. This may be about the clothes or shoes you prefer, your hairdresser, your glasses (if you wear them0 and even the tiny details of your make-up, if you use it. On a bigger scale it is about getting your name out there and you will be given a really interesting opportunity.

Teri
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

April is ‘Me’ stocktaking month and it’s actually the first time in ages you have been in a position where you need to think so much about yourself, how you appear and how you are seen. This month brings not just the Sun and New Moon in Aries, but also Chiron making his presence felt. Chiron is a teacher so there will be an organisation or person around you – no matter if you actually meet/know them or not – which educates you about how to best package and present yourself. Also how to promote yourself, as Aries is about your social media profile, but any kind of self-advertising in general. You will be amazed at how simple a thing like spinning your face or name in a particular way can have an impact and if April teaches you anything, it will be that first impressions do the work for you. This is why it is worth putting time, energy, effort and perhaps money into something as basic a new pair of glasses, or just focussing more on food, drink or exercise.

AuroraLeigh
    Participant

Hi Jessica,

I am a Taurus with several aspects in Aries would love to know what my Aries Stellium means for me in 2019. Thank you for your insight!

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

You will be given the chance to go to church, to meditate more deeply or consciously (perhaps with a new meditation CD) or just to spend time alone gazing at the stars and figuring out the universe. We associate this cycle with what they used to call ‘God or the angels’ back in the Middle Ages. Their faith ruled their world. Your particular personal philosophy or belief system may not always be so important, but in April we are seeing a lot of transits triggering this area of your chart, so your understanding of the meaning of life – perhaps, the mystery of life – is going to steer your direction much more than usual. In fact what you realise you believe, and why you believe it, may affect decisions in the real world too.

TMF
    Participant

Hi Jessica,

I am a Gemini with several aspects in Aries so I am guessing this stellium means there is a lot in store for me in 2019. The year is already flying by quickly! Can you please elaborate what the Aries Stellium means for me?

I have 7 aspects in Aries – 23 Saturn; 3 Chiron; 18 Vesta; 29 Ascendant; 26 Minerva; 4 Hygeia; 16 North Node.

Thanks for your insight and time.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

April brings a stellium in Aries and your First House, sweeping across your own Aries and First House factors, so it’s something that triggers your childhood memories, actually, as much as anything. I don’t know if you have a brother or sister, or if you were an only child, but when you were much smaller, you learned how to compete for attention – and also how to get dressed! Both these things come back to you in April 2019 as an adult when you realise you are going to have to prove how very different and special you are compared to others, perhaps at work or in business – maybe in the dating game. You are also going to ‘get dressed’ all over again, as the time has well and truly come for a new look or just a variation on a theme with your old look. You won’t have to reach too far for that as there will be offers, samples, appointments and discounts all over the place this month. The big karmic lesson of being so strongly Aries is to understand that you must stand for something – being upfront, or ‘fronting up’ to situations is part of what April brings but your best excuse for doing that is a good cause, or a worthy campaign or issue of some description. That is the highest expression of being so strongly Aries.

00Aries
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

In astrology your health is not separated from your work and housework, or your studies, so you look at them all together. It is ruled by the Sixth House and the zodiac sign of Virgo. Aries is related, and you do have patterns sweeping across your First House, also ruled by Aries. In fact, that zone of your chart is your life force. Comparing that to your Sixth House, it is definitely time to look at how you feel about serving others. This begins when you wake up and it may involve walking the dog, feeding the cat, cooking or cleaning for other people – if not that, then it may certainly involve doing your duty in your regular job or course. Issues with that usually manifest as health problems because if you will not permit yourself to make drastic changes to work, university or housework, then your body has a strange way of intervening so that you are forced to switch direction. You will be able to sort this out much more easily in April as the Sun goes through your First House of ‘Me’ and you gain insights into how you are setting things up in your life. I am sure you remember David Beckham and his foot problems. Footballers have issues with their foot bones and taxi-drivers have back problems. It is amazing how often the thing that stops working in the body, is directly relevant to the job. At that point you have to ask yourself how you really feel about the job. Housemaids used to get housemaid’s knee. Use your journal to really get at the heart of this if you can and also ask your Astrology Oracle cards too.

mariat
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Maria the bladder and pelvic region is actually ruled by Scorpio and the Eighth House of your chart. The Aries weather in April is really about the First House of your chart, which is your appearance, role, title, brand and image. Of course, how you function sexually is part of that. If you look at old drawings of the body from the Middle Ages, the astrological signs were laid out in order, with Scorpio at the base of the spine on one side, and on the other side – right across the pelvic region. If you had gone to see an astrologer back in the time of Chaucer, he would have looked at your marriage, your sexual relationships, or your life as a single person and taken that as seriously as the physical side of the issue. I am sorry you have not found what you are looking for, from the medical profession, but hopefully you will now be on your way. In astrology the spirit or soul influences the body and vice-versa and the fundamental question to ask is ‘What does X not functioning do for me, or produce/create in my life?’ That’s the clue.

Dale Mayer
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

You are lucky to be a writer in 2019 as Jupiter in Sagittarius in your Ninth House of publishing will make a series of trines to your Aries factors – and so will Ceres, also in Sagittarius in the Ninth House, which rules books and ebooks. Two things come to mind about April. One is that you need to use a different name, identity and brand if you want to expand your income. I am sure you have thought of this already and perhaps you are already doing it – but there is a marketplace which would mean a variation on a theme for you, as a writer, and you could switch identities to do it. You are also in a cycle when the actual form or format could expand, so you may want to look at podcasts or radio, television or film scripts. This is what April is exclusively about as we are seeing trines between the Aries Moon, for example, and the Jupiter and Ceres transits in Sagittarius. This First House/Ninth House pattern is about self-promotion in publishing. It is also very definitely about the worldwide web and you are going to see new offers, launches, discounts, options online which are worth serious investigation.

Dianne G
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

April is time to relaunch even if it means a completely different direction. You have choices, actually, so you could stay in your current work, business, unpaid work or university situation but challenge people’s ideas about you – or even head off in a new direction and think about an alternative title or role. This goes beyond your face, hair, style, wardrobe and look, yet that would naturally change, if you decided to do something radical like switch careers. This is really an open choice for you. Perhaps you are more inclined to stick with what you are doing, but put a unique spin on it, so that you stand out from everyone else who is doing the same thing. One key point about Aries and your First House is that there is no point in doing things for superficial reasons. To be really effective and make an impact, you have to dig deeply into your own heart and soul and ask yourself who you actually are and what your mission is. Then make sure the branding matches the mission! That will work very hard for you and you will be amazed at how a clear, strong, authentic ‘Me’ statement will resonate.

DG
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

You will have a chain of choices with work, actually, going all the way into 2020 – so you don’t have to get yourself to the point where it all hinges on just one interview. It is hard to say more about this one specific job without knowing the company or organisation chart, because although your question is about if you are right for them, from the universe’s point of view, it is, are they actually right for you, you, you? I understand that you need to watch your budget while this is taking place, but it would not be the first time, according to your chart, and you will be okay. There will actually be so many changes in your chosen field between now and next year that you can expect reshuffles galore and that will open up all kinds of possibilities for you. There is no doubt that April brings pretty decent competition from other candidates, so you can’t ignore that. Yet, you will also find April is the right time to step back from yourself and view yourself from afar and see how much the image or brand you present tallies with who you actually are on the inside. That is a separate but related issue to the job interview. It’s a gift, actually, because you will see very clearly any changes you need to make about how you front up to the world. That benefits you in 2020 as well, which is far more important in terms of career reshaping in a major way. Thank you for your kind comments.

AC
    Participant

Hi Jessica,

I don’t have a specific question this month, but with six planets in Aries I thought there might be some lesson for me.

Thanks also for your very considered response last month.

Kind Regards,

Annie

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Annie, there is a ripple effect going on in April which will definitely have an impact on you. For a start, you are going to see all manner of departures, arrivals or reshuffles within the groups around you. These may be social media networks, trade unions, rock bands, political parties and so on – football teams or children’s charities. This forces you to become far more certain of who you are, and how you wish to be seen. It is not ego nor narcissism to think about yourself a lot harder. You have had feedback and response over the last 2-3 years which will help you become much more certain about the image you need to project. The other ripple effect is a very decisive split with some couples, duets or double-acts around you. This may be a work partnership or just a rift within a marriage. Again, this reaches you from a distant shore and you find yourself having to engage in one of those conversations with yourself where you figure out who you are, what you believe, and what you know for sure. The trick is making sure others understand that.

NotjustforSundays
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Melanie, the cycle you are in goes back in 19 year loops, so you may actually be talking about his own parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins and so on – and further back. This would be a smart pathway for you, quite apart from your own mother’s memories. The North Node in Cancer is going through your Fourth House of family for the first time since around the year 2000 and as it is a point in space and time, which actually travels backwards, you could be going back further than you realise. In other words, the search for him should include a wider search for his own family on both sides. I don’t know if you are already on this pathway but it does suggest itself. Go for the actual home town or local area, as well as the country (of course) because that will be useful too. In any case, you are unlikely to go too far beyond 2020 in your quest as the North Node does not stay in Cancer and the Fourth House forever and will soon move backwards again to Gemini. I hope this works out for you as it obviously means so much to you. A simple thing to try is saying a prayer and lighting a candle to your relatives in spirit on his side, to see if they can help – if they think it right.

LC
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

You could easily set things up for yourself in California in 2019 even if the situation with your husband now prevents you from moving. You have Jupiter (opportunity, good fortune, solutions, lucky timing) in your Ninth House of relocation and emigration in 2019. He is there until December alongside Ceres, a planet associated with compromise and deal-making so perhaps you can do that with your partner. It may be within reach of California, for example, rather than in the heart of the state! Or you may find another deal. If you do not go this year you would have a second chance later, as the North Node goes into Gemini (commutes, living/working between two places) and again, the South Node goes into Sagittarius (actual relocation) over the short-term. So think about the years beyond 2020 as you lay a treasure trail for yourself in that very special state. No effort will be wasted. Plant what you need to plant there, be it a friendship, a work option, or just a great idea for a future move – a particular property option and so on. I am being shown horses, clairvoyantly.

Juakali
    Participant

Good morning,
    I am a Taurus with the Sun, Moon and Mercury in Taurus plus several asteroids.
    I have the following in Pisces:
    Jupiter at 4 degrees
    Ascendant at 29 degrees
    Diana at 25 degrees
    Aesculapia at 8 degrees
    Cupido at 23 degrees

Can you help me decipher these Pisces placements as best as possible?
    Thank you.
    Sincerely,
    M M S (kifaru007@gmail.com)
    (Juakali)

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

The Twelfth House of your horoscope is triggered in April in both house systems I use for you, which is private and public. If you spend more time alone now that’s fine as you may need to hibernate or just shut the door. Peace and quiet are very important to you and you need time alone to respect the hidden side of your personality which is deeply connected to the spirit world or your soul. I don’t know if you are religious, believe in astrology in a profound way, are a spiritualist or have some other connection with the universe, but you are likely to find that it becomes so much more powerful and important in April. You actually have the chart of someone who knows what it is like to be a nun or monk so may have at least one past life in a monastery or convent. April will help you sort out what happens on the inside, so you are better equipped to deal with life on the outside. You cannot do that when you are running around spending time with other people or distracted by work, but it looks as though destiny will provide you with a day or two alone so that you can clear a space.

Gtee
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Thank you for coming to the Sydney Astrology and Tarot workshop. Your card was actually for the rest of the year so you have eight months to go. You will either become far more involved with a man you already know, emotionally, or meet a new person who is sensitive, ruled by his feelings, and will play an important part in your life. This may be sexual and romantic or purely platonic, but the soul connection is there. He is removed from the real world and cast adrift in many ways, not particularly at home in the world of work, business or family. He may be living alone or in his own solo sphere professionally. If you want to be close you will have to enter his world, which is quite a bit ask! It is possible he could make a huge transformation and meet you halfway but that is a whole other ballgame. By December you will have shared quite an episode together. A mini journey. Pisces or Neptune would be prominent in his chart.

Gtee
    Participant

Hi Jess hope you are well. Taurean with three aspects in Aries, 3 Mars, 11 Ascendant and 29 Psyche. What does this mean for 2019? Thanks take care.

Erina
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Thank you, I will pass that on to James, Justin, Jodi, Alyas, Kerry and Sarah. It must be wonderful to see Spring in Alaska. I will be in the Northern Hemisphere in just a few weeks. Spring is of course associated with Aries, the zodiac sign which dominates your chart. It is partly because this is lambing season and Aries the ram is the father of the family. In fact, strangely enough, the whole sheep breeding cycle is tied to Aries season on both sides of the world, from New Zealand to New York state. You are about to come into your own in April so do not hesitate when you are given a chance to promote yourself. Your first response might be that it is all too much effort, or going to involve a lot of time and energy – but your second response might be, you can see the long-term benefits. A classic example would be an offer to present a talk or perhaps a new website where you can add a profile. You will get so much mileage from making yourself stand out from the crowd and one thing could lead to another. So, use April as it does offer you a unique advantage – self-promotion done the right way will be the gift that goes on giving.

Sylvia
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

April is really about relaunching rather than love and sex – that is later on in Leo season (August) and Libra season into Scorpio season (September, October). This does not mean you cannot date, of course, and April is about attending to the fine details of your hair, face (anything from mascara to glasses), teeth – and your wardrobe, style, shape and mind, body and spirit relationship. The food that you eat and the impact this has on how you look. April is also about making sure that you are hitting the right note online and presenting yourself authentically. There is no point in packaging or presenting yourself unless it truly represents you, as you will miss connections with people who might otherwise be right for you. Your First House, where these cycles are unfolding, is really about forgetting what you automatically wear or do with your face/hair and instead stepping back from yourself as if you were seeing your mirror image for the first time and trying to see yourself as others see you. You’ll actually have one really good reason to do that, within the next two weeks.

MDT
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Jupiter in Leo in the Fifth House is the key lifetime factor in love, sex, partnership and marriage. You were born lucky as a prospective parent, or as a mentor and guide to other people’s children. You will find that any time the Moon goes through Leo, for 1-2 days, you have opportunities to expand and improve your relationship with the world of babies, children or young people. One way to do this is to begin a partnership with a lover who has a son or daughter from a previous marriage. Another way to do it is to adopt, or bring your own son or daughter (you do not say if you are a parent) from a previous partnership into the new one, making him or her centre-stage. Beatrix Potter is a good example – she had no children of her own, married late in life and was like a mother to her husband’s nieces and nephews. Together they developed her career and wealth and she left her inheritance to the children of Britain through a parcel of land in the Lake District. There are many, many ways to intimacy and love but yours is through the world of ‘heirs’ to your ‘throne’ and it will be on offer for the rest of your life, actually. Track the Moon in Leo and use your journal.

Scilla
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Your idea ‘Unravelling the Ancestral Threads’ is very powerful in 2019, 2020 as the North Node of karma goes through Cancer and your Fourth House, which describes your family tree, heritage, roots, culture, birth town and birth region and country. It will strike a chord with those who are also experiencing the North Node in Cancer in their Fourth House, triggering any Cancer factors in their charts. At the moment the entire world is going through heavy, lopsided Capricorn weather – the sign opposite Cancer. Capricorn rules the powerful elite at the top – Prime Ministers, Presidents and property moguls. Cancer of course is the person who travels with his/her home on his/her back! This tug-of-war or tension between ‘My home’ and ‘My people, my place’ and the ambition of the elite is being played out all over the world, so your art is reflecting something a great many people are feeling in an intensely emotional way as Cancer is an emotional water sign. You may find it inspiring to look at mountain goats and crabs alike in nature!

Carla Mandis
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

The Full Moon in Libra and the New Moon in Aries really dominate the month, along with Chiron in Aries. You might say we are in deep Aries weather in April, actually, and it blows across the First House of your horoscope, opposing the Seventh House of your horoscope. The First House is about your image, reputation and brand – particularly on the internet – and the Seventh House is about how you do/do not deal with compromise, deal-making, peace-making and agreement with people who are opposed to you, or who are on the other side in some way. You are going to find this is laid out before you as a choice, because you may decide you have better things to do! Yet, if you did want to go deeply into some kind of divide or split between yourself and others, it would be a lesson in how to compromise effectively. There is a lot of people politics ahead of you in April as quite apart from this weather across Aries-Libra (self-interest and compromise) we have heavy Capricorn weather so there is a great deal of passion going on about power, position, ambition, status and success. To say it is intense is an understatement and you’ll see it at work or in your circle or family or friends. You would benefit from taking a deep breath and a long break when it comes up as there is more to life! Getting some perspective and making good time for things which are outside this Libra, Aries, Capricorn weather would be a good idea, astrologically speaking.

Teri
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

The big lesson about 2019 and specifically April is to step outside your own position and your own ‘self’ and try, genuinely, to put yourself in another’s shoes. This is actually something the whole world is learning and it is not easy! We are moving through this extreme weather with a great many factors in Aries, which is about ‘Me, Myself, I’ to quote the Joan Armatrading song – and quite a few in Capricorn, which can also be very singular, as Capricorn the mountain goat climbs to the top, and tries to hang onto the top, by himself/herself. Aries and Capricorn are naturally in square aspect so they show what is hard to square and that is in your horoscope as well. Squaring some kind of deal with yourself, about the best way to be tolerant, accepting and open is the challenge but also the reward. 2019 can feel like a tight squeeze, especially with your work, unpaid work or university/college degree because of course this is all ruled by Capricorn and falls in your Tenth House. Rather than feel more squeezed than you have to, because of the impact of this cycle on your personal life (people around you feel it) or in your professional life (you may be seeing politics there) try to allow for other cycles! We have an astonishing Neptune in Pisces cycle which lends itself to meditation, listening to music, swimming, surfing, dance and so on. It is here that you will find some amazing breakthroughs in April and beyond as Neptune transits your Twelfth House, which is where you find heaven. A special space for your spirit or soul is another way to experience this cycle.

Dinesh Thakur
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Your Saturn-Diana conjunction in Aries in the First House of your chart will be triggered by transiting Chiron a little later, crossing the same spot. You will be taught about self-promotion, autobiography (which Aries and the First House rule) and the pros and cons of being upfront – fronting up to the world. I am sure you have seen how rams push and thrust their way forward, and the ancient astrologers associated this time of year with people who are born to do that. It is also the time of year when it is natural for a wave of fresh starts to take place, usually involving those who are not backward about coming forward. Saturn is about what you do to make yourself feel safe and secure and it is associated with caution and a fair bit of method and order – Diana could not be more different as she is a symbol of independence, freedom and space. Diana prefers no ties and no commitments. Saturn is all about committing to ‘the plan’. As Chiron is set to pass this spot, your project is obviously part of it, as it will be out there during this time-frame and so will the response to it. Chiron was a teacher in Ancient Rome, who was a diverse talent, able to instruct in music but also archery and herbal medicine. Chiron is a symbol for the most unconventional, unlikely, fascinating, intriguing kind of foster-parent figure or mentor, and perhaps you are already surrounded by books written by just this kind of author. If not, sooner or later, you are going to find a real-life Chiron figure who will pop up to teach you about expressing yourself, when you focus exclusively on yourself – Aries ruling ‘Me’ above all other things. Stay open for the lesson as Chiron and Saturn were related in Latin myth, and that conjunction will be important.

Mulga Bill
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

It may help to use your journal in particular but also your Tarot cards and Astrology Oracle online, to spin your reality differently. Labelling yourself as broke, homeless and/or single and also being pessimistic about the future is a bit of a face-palm when it comes to astrology as you are plonking yourself in a world where it becomes so. I don’t know how interested you are in science, but quantum mechanics suggests we live in a multiverse full of parallel worlds and multiple choices. We share it together so I do wonder if you have not cast yourself in a particular world with others who also want that same script, storyline, plot, props and actors. None of it is real you see, there are many realities to choose from. That is why it could be interesting for you to challenge your memory of the past. Use the cards and your journal to find out what 2018 was about. What 2017 was about. What 2016 was about. What your life to date has been about – what are the most important lessons, themes and so on? When you reframe your memory of the past you get a new angle on the present and a very different future opens up. There is no reason whatsoever that you should be alone if you do not honestly want to be, or without security and a lifestyle you love. No reason at all. But you do have the kind of chart which inclines towards quite a fixed way of seeing yourself and where you are, and it is possible you inherited that from a relative. It really is like locking yourself into a box and although the box will look and feel just as you expect, it is not real. There are other much more interesting possible worlds for you, but to get there, one of the most powerful and rapid things you can do is shift your point of view about the past. That is how the cards can be so useful.

Mulga Bill
      Participant

Mulga Bill
      Participant

las
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Uranus is the symbol of rejection which leads to freedom in astrology and it sounds as if you know this. This planet has left Aries, which is where you figure out your identity, title, reputation, role in the wider world of career – and now it is in Taurus, where you must sort out the financial side of life, which is of course your salary and income. Astrologers have been tracking this planet since 1781 and the golden rule with Uranus is to drop everything you thought you knew, expected would happen, or lock yourself into! In fact, it was discovered with the help of a woman who was supposed to be an unpaid housemaid for her parents, but rebelled and became one of the most famous female astronomers in history – paid by King George III. She had been rejected by men because of her smallpox scars and height, and then rejected the rejectors and decided to start working with her brother on amateur astronomy in the back garden of their home in New King Street in Bath. When they found Uranus he became a superstar and she was hired by royalty, which was unheard of. None of this was ever in her (Caroline Herschel’s) plans for 1781. So despite the pain and the frustration of rejection, try to open up to everything and everybody which excites and even amazes. Forget what is supposed to happen, or what used to happen. We are moving through a period in history which is mind-blowing in terms of its revolutionary, radical and liberating outcomes for a full seven years and your lifestyle and workload will be part of that. More than anything else you need to re-energise and get out of a rut in terms of your way of thinking. April will present you with a stunning way to do just that. From there, remember – reject the rejection – expect the extraordinary. This hasn’t even really started yet, you are just at the first step of a new seven-year cycle.

las
      Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Do you know, I have never looked at the astrological chart for South Africa, although for obvious reasons, astrologers in the 1970’s and 1980’s did a lot of work on it. We would need to go back to Africa as a whole through all her incarnations and then update it for recent political changes. I am sure you know Mandela was born with the Sun in Cancer, just like His Holiness the Dalai Lama. The Sun describes how we shine and in Cancer, brilliant people ‘shine’ by pursuing a sense of deep belonging to a country, a culture, a heritage and a family tree that extends into fellow countrymen and countrywomen. You might say the legacy of Mandela is being challenged and emphasised in 2019-2020 as the North Node and South Node oppose each other in Cancer and Capricorn, respectively. This is really South Africa’s destiny as big money and big power (Capricorn) are being attracted to the region and that automatically sets up a conflict with all the deep, emotional, identification with ‘home’ and homeland there. Specifically, land but also culture. Globalisation is one aspect of that. One way or another by 2020 the legacy of Mandela will be redefined.

las
      Participant

reinvention18
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

2019 and particularly April is about figuring out tactics and strategy, in terms of using yourself to be the face or name of a particular project, role, task or idea. You are actually so strongly tied to it that you can’t separate ‘Me’ from ‘This’ and neither can anyone else, according to your chart. Thus, you become powerfully identified in terms of your personality, appearance, reputation, background – with the actual issue at stake. This is not something new, as you have had about 10 years of Uranus in Aries in your First House showing you just this! Yet, from April with that New Moon in Aries, it becomes really evident that you are now sliding into ‘Phase Two of Me’ and that if you want to get particular goals achieved, you are going to have to be very, very canny about matters of appearance. The internet is so superficial and fleeting and you really do get judged by a soundbite or a snapshot. This kind of thing can really advertise you quite strongly so you need to learn from guides, mentors, teachers, gurus, professionals, authors or ‘examples to follow’ this year, in terms of that. It may be face to face with a stylist, voice coach or marketer, for example, of less formally, by watching and learning from actors you like in YouTube clips. It feels personal because it is – and it starts in April.

reinvention18
      Participant

Knitting90
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

You will see a lot of polar opposites, possible feuds, long-simmering differences and the rest, and it is up to you to decide if you want to get involved in some kind of argument or even an absolute ‘duel’ situation! This is really down to the Full Moon and you will see things come full circle. What you learn along the way is that you can compromise with others, if you respect them enough and if you are broadminded enough to realise you don’t know the whole and entire story. This makes a difference to them/him/her too and there will be a fair bit of bridge-building going on if you can both manage to step back from the nature of the argument – which most certainly has two sides – and invest less in being absolutely right! This is far more important than first appears as it will affect at least 1-2 other departments of your life in 2019. See what you can come up with. Yet, if you feel on principle that there should be a parting of the ways then so be it.

Laura
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Actually you are going to be educated about money, valuables, houses and apartments, business, charity and your actual value system (what or who you consider to be so precious it is priceless) for many years. You are now in a brand new cycle when you need to get the measure of your own financial benchmarks. There may be a fair bit of deal making in store not only with your husband – but with others. Chiron is really a teacher or professor figure – a tutor or instructor – and in Aries, alongside Uranus in Taurus (finances) he is currently generating a whole new cycle in your life where even though you thought you’d seen it all over the last 10 years you are now moving into phase two. Over the last 10 years as I am sure you now, you had Uranus in Aries, the sign before, and so you have already taken a massive quantum leap away from where you were before with the money, the house or apartment, business commitment and so on. Now that you are just edging into this new cycle, which you will feel a lot more intensely in April, it is up to you to decide how much time and energy to set aside for ‘lessons’ no matter if you are learning straight from the books, or from someone who you would describe as a mentor figure. In 2019 and particularly 2020 you will find out what you can get away with. No other way of putting it! This is neither a good nor a bad thing, it just is what it is – a way of stretching the possibilities which your old self would have been astonished at. April will be part of this stretch, no matter if we are talking about taxation, cryptocurrency or eBay.

IOA KOLLIAS
    Participant

Jillian
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Thanks Jillian. You are going through a really long cycle here, concerning your public face, brand, name, image, reputation, profile and the rest. It began about 10 years ago with Uranus (slow, permanent, radical change) in Aries in your First House and continues with Chiron in Aries now – which will be an education for some years into the future. Even further along, we see Neptune moving into Aries and your First House, so these ‘Me’ issues do go on for many years. They are more in focus in April as the Sun goes through Aries and illuminates, highlights and exposes all the usual issues about promoting yourself, dealing with the mirror/camera that is the internet and trying to see yourself as others see you. Chiron is really the teacher, tutor, mentor, guide or foster-parent figure of astrology and as he is now in this sign, you will be shown the way, either through books, website or actually face-to-face. In fact this is a rapid and intense period of learning about the importance of packaging and profile, no matter if it’s your body language, personal style, the words you use, the soundbites you provide and so on. Having learned the hard way about what it means to be judged just on the superficial stuff, so often over the last 10 years, you are now in a completely different phase of your life when the lessons will all be so much more enjoyable/easy.

Site Administrator
    Participant

ARIES STELLIUM – If your birth chart shows a Stellium in ARIES, please ask your questions in the forum this month. Jessica will reveal what that Stellium means for you this year, just like a private astrological reading. When you look at your birth chart, if you have three or more heavenly bodies showing in ARIES then you have a Stellium in the ninth house and you can ask your question this month.

How it works

The forum closes midnight Sunday Pacific Standard Time (US West Coast). Jessica will respond to your questions on Sunday and Monday following the forum closure.

Technical notes for users of the forum:

Your preferred browser may not work with this forum: If you have challenges posting to this forum, please use a different browser. You will need to use a laptop or desktop to post your question. Mobile devices are not compatible with the forum.

Security Warning: You may receive a security warning before posting. You can accept this warning without any concerns.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.