May 25 – 26 2019:
 GEMINI STELLIUM

This topic contains 50 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Patricia M-L 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Patricia M-L
    Participant

Hi Jessica,

With quite a planets in Gemini, I would appreciate any guidance you can give to me; especially with respect to opportunities and threats. The heavy Capricorn weather feels as if it has gone forever or a very long time.

Kind regards,
    Patricia

Anne Doherty
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Leo
    Participant

Knitting90
    Participant

Carla Mandis
    Participant

Netta
    Participant

Gtee
    Participant

Wow! Thanks Jessica. Enlightening information. G

LEM
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

One of the things that will help you keep the weight off and also make you feel more ‘like my old self’ (actually the old self you were, as a child or teenager) is Diana in your horoscope and – Diana by transit. Have a look at the paintings and sculpture of her. I am sure this will come up in your World Mythology classes. She was Artemis to the Greeks. Astrology is Roman, and that culture adapted Greek goddesses. She is usually seen with a greyhound, bow and arrow. Swimming was Diana’s other great passion, apart from running. She obviously did not run on a treadmill but the idea is there. If you are able, in your area, think about walking and hiking too. You can use your journal to track Diana in your chart (it comes free with Premium Membership). Diana ‘runs’ through the zodiac sign of Gemini in June so you will find that as she is in your Third House of internet and education, your World Mythology class will inspire you (or a related online learning resource will inspire you) via a single woman, who is child-free and very much into fitness, or the great outdoors. So one works with the other! You’ll find June really inspiring if you pursue Diana…There is a great trine from Diana at 20 Gemini to Psyche at 20 Aquarius on 12th June, which might involve others in your group or friendship circle. That’s a good time to make new friends or re-make old friendships.

LEM
      Participant

DG
    Participant

DG
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Job, potential lover and depression – are they connected? Absolutely, yes. My first comment would be that you have been given a heads-up already on the potential lover or partner, as this date has (strangely) been set on the eclipse. I am sure you know an eclipse is always a blind spot, or cover-up. No matter how much you know astrology; no matter how aware/awake you are – you will be ‘blinded’ to something really important and it will not be until 2021 that you see. So try to take your time and avoid committing to yes or no, if you possibly can! An eclipse is not negative. It’s not positive either. It is just total unawareness of what is really going on. Okay, so to your job! I feel that the answer I give you will affect how you behave and what you do/say, so I am not going to do that. What I am going to say is that it depends on what you want for yourself. Do you want to stay in the system, in the structure, climbing the ladder, respecting the order of things? If so, hang in and keep climbing, because even just the fact that you are falling in line with it all, is going to result in a promotion, headhunted role or other advantage (big) in the year 2020. If at heart you do not, then that will program what happens. If you don’t respect/want the system, the structure, then destiny will take a hand and divert your career path for 2020, starting now! Finally, your mild depression. Have a look at the Lancet (the most famous medical journal in the world) and its most recent research. Just Google ‘The Lancet’ and depression. Take a look at yoga, but also walking and running in particular. On a more esoteric note, go to YouTube and enter in Betty Shine and Matthew Manning, two of the greatest British healers of all time, whose work has been posted free – with the consent of themselves or their families. They saw the rich and famous. Try their work.

wanderrhinos
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

You are in luck, quite literally, as you will find that a number of courses, classes, workshops, scholarships, seminars or training refreshers come your way in 2019. Actually you already had that happen twice, since November. Two very different opportunities to have more, enjoy more and take advantage of what life offers. One of them was more complicated than the other and you may have ultimately refused. The other is a slow grower in the background. Gemini rules the internet, students, teachers, all learning, all knowledge and information flow. You are about to wake up in June 2019 and see what you can add to your understanding and skill set. This works very well for you all year and in fact the more effort you put in this year, the bigger the karmic reward in 2021, 2022. This goes beyond making yourself a more employable prospect into the genuine need to feed your Gemini side! You are here on this planet to be a speed learner/fast learner and then to translate what you know for others. A common example is learning HTML code and then using it on a blog, or learning a foreign language and adding it to a new project. Choice after choice is waiting. None of it is without jumping through hoops, but you may well think it is worth it.

Lucy
    Participant

Hi, I am not sure I am posting correctly as I haven’t gotten a response.
    Repost below. Thank you.

Hi Jessica, I have 6 Gemini factors in my chart. Mars, Proserpina, IC, Sun, AND the sun. What should I prepare myself for and how can I best meet the challenges I am facing during this life transition? Of particular interest is upcoming community property negotiations and my career trajectory. You give great advice, especially when it comes to identifying my weaknesses and reframing my perspectives for the best outcome. Any intuitive insight would be much appreciated before I approach my ex husband about working together to keep this out of court and move on with our lives. I pray for peaceful reconciliation of the past and a willingness to compromise so that we can settle out of court and finally move on with our lives.

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

I am sorry for the delayed response – every time I log onto this website to try and reply to you – the heavy amount of traffic crashes the whole site. I am finally able to get in to give you a proper answer, on Saturday morning at Oxford University in England at the very early hour of 7.21am! Okay, so the good news is, this is going to work out with your former husband. Just by writing those words you let your spirit guides, and his, know that you were going for something everyone would approve of. You made it real and they have seen and heard. I do not know if you work with spirit guides much at all, but I do every day of my life (if I know it or not) and wheels turn, when you proclaim, say things out loud, or put them down in writing. What you expressed is very pure and simple and you can relax in knowing that wheels are turning. I would only say in June, avoid the Full Moon with him – so skip 16th, 17th, 18th. It’s a stretch anyway without you two stretching things further. Yet now through December you will find one victory after another in negotiations and all will be well in the end with him as you will see in November. In fact, the more you do to try and bring about a new, positive, peaceful relationship with him (and it will always be a relationship of exes, which is a ‘thing’ by itself) the bigger the wonderful developments by Christmas 2019. Above and beyond what you wanted from the negotiations and keeping things out of court. There is a second huge bonus. Visualise scales with yourself on one end and him on the other. See the scales balancing beautifully. Visualise a see-saw in the same way. Make it work so that you are balanced. Visualisation is powerful. Good luck.

Lucy
      Participant

Thank you so much! And yes, I do work with my spirit guides daily. They are the reason I am sane!! Not to mention the serene feelings of grace, forgiveness and unconditional love and respect for myself and those whom have hurt me. I am filled with gratitude and owe much of my progress to them. Xoxo
      I found this quote last year amidst the chaos. I thought you would appreciate it as well.

“Even as I stand knew-deep in sadness and emotional pain, in what feels like scary times of this and that, my eyes still water with love, and my heart swells with gratitude.
      I shed my old skin and I hold on.
      I hold on.
      I hold on.”

Thank you for helping me along with journey. I feel like the Phoenix rising from the ashes. #beautyintheashes

Xoxo,
      Lucy

Red Archer
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Susan, you are indeed classically Gemini, and the asteroids are just as important as the planets, the Nodes and the rest. You can over-think things and live in your head, which I am sure you know, but as we approach Gemini season in June, you can also take all that mental energy and pour it into a course or idea you love. This is a very smart use of the transits. Jupiter, the planet of expansion, progress, growth and rewards, is in Sagittarius in your Ninth House, where ideas take flight and knowledge expands. You’ll be offered a niche for your brainwaves, or a way to study or learn, within weeks. I think saying yes could be a bit of a game-changer for you.

AQ
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

New York calls, but you need to think of your mother, who is having hard times – and you are also a heavily Gemini person who has a gift for the internet – and a full-time job in accounting – and an interest in Tarot. Phew! There are a few options here if you want to make money. Have you considered creating a part-time business aimed at Tarot, yoga, astrology, Reiki, dream coach and other self-employed Mind, Body Spirit professionals? American tax can be complicated. If you are across that think seriously about asking your own Tarot deck what would happen if you focussed on creating an affordable online package of remote assistance, tax returns and so on, for just this industry in the United States. Ask what would happen in 2019, 2020 and so on. Your Mum has a karmic connection with you and the North Node in Cancer is bringing this out with your Mum (I should call her Mom as you are both American, apologies). You two go way back into other lifetimes when last time, you were likely poor and she had the money. So in a way, even though this is hard, you have to see out the karma. It ends in early 2021 if not before, depending on her chart. It goes beyond money. It goes into her self-confidence, self-esteem and possible anxiety or depression. A quick tip, if she has any mental health issues – go to YouTube and try Matthew Manning or Betty Shine, two of the greatest British healers who ever walked. Their audio is free. Betty’s Mind Medicine Room and Matthew’s meditation can really help some people. The New York gig sounds really possible for you. There. It just is – but you have to think of your Mom. You are also very scattered, which is classic Gemini overload. Too much going on in your mind and in your life. Try to meditate every day. If you can’t do that then just lie down and listen to Betty Shine or Matthew Manning! Ask your spirit guides to help you with concentration and one-plan thinking and living. Then try the Astrology Oracle cards and journal on this website – your newsletter has details – so you can enjoy a different way of using cards and your own insights – to help guide you.

Netta
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

I am so sorry to hear about your son. It takes more than a Full Moon in Scorpio to trigger an astrology birth chart like that, and of course he is also set for a life transformation at Christmas. Did you know that? It works in his favour. Jupiter, that horoscope symbol of progress, repair work, new beginnings, advantages, growth, hope, expansion and optimism is set to go to 29 Sagittarius at the end of 2019 and November-December is a turning point. We should also say Thanksgiving as a seasonal marker. This may be a turning point with his sister, his father and yourself too. You are both/all going through the karmic cycle of the North Node in Cancer in the Fourth House of family. It is very likely that in one or more lifetimes, you played different roles together. You may have been the father then, or your son may have been your mother – and so on. This may explain why something as seemingly trivial as a financial gift from father to son happens at around the same time as a crisis for the latter. This is heavy stuff. And you are all carrying it. Many families come from complex layers of past life connections and the number of times the karma involves money, health or other more difficult situations is pretty striking. Have you read the books, Life Between Lives and also Soul Contracts? the latter is by Caroline Myss. Look up the North Node and the Fourth House on Search when you finish reading this, because you and your son, and I suspect father/sister, are having patterns there. The whole point of this transit is to settle karmic debts and credits. So if you are owed, on some level, or something is off balance and needs to be discussed openly and corrected, it can be – by next year. And if you owe others, karmically, and there is something to be settled, that is also possible. In the meantime you should all trust that he will turn around November-December with the help of Jupiter getting to 27, 28, 29 Sagittarius which will put some wind beneath his wings. He could hear of a major study opportunity then, travel, move or celebrate a very good result as a part-time or full-time student. Finally, I would light a candle and have a quiet word with your family in spirit, who care about you and yours, as much as you do. Never underestimate that. The spirit world is ready and willing to assist but spiritual etiquette requires that you ask – I am paraphrasing the astrologer Caroline Casey here. This may be prayer for you, or another kind of quiet request, but I am a medium as well as an astrologer and I can tell you, it will be heard and there will be progress. I also see your son in football or similar sports team gear. I believe that really helps him. He’s fast, too. And strong. Tell him.

MJ
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Namaste, Melanie. If you are committed to Germany, then June will bring opportunities to travel or move there, in 2020 or 2021. There will be obstacles in June, of course, as you have what I call Crosstown Traffic (after the Jimi Hendrix song) across your horoscope. The Gemini-Sagittarius axis of your chart is criss-crossed with patterns, so there may be some questions here about language differences; the internet itself or what it offers (like Skype); communication in general; actual travel or transport options. This still works in your favour, though, as Jupiter is at large in your Ninth House of foreign people and places. What you set up this month and also in 2019 as a whole with Germany ad German people, if that is your commitment, will bear karmic fruit from May 2020 when the North node goes into Gemini and the South Node goes into Sagittarius. You would expect to see the past life connections very clearly from that point with ‘what goes around comes around’ delivering a fated chance to spend substantial time in Germany or welcome the German culture in your home, perhaps playing host. And yes, you could emigrate. You would know by 2021.

Gtee
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

The Minerva-Fortuna conjunction you have in Gemini in your Third House of language, communication, writing, the internet, multimedia, publishing, short journeys, commuting and education is enough! In astrology it is about quality as well as quantity. So although you do not have a stellium (unusually high count of factors) in Gemini, you have something rare – an exact alignment between these two asteroids in Gemini, the sign of the twins. The twins were siblings, of course, and if you have a brother or sister in your life, then language development between you as children is behind your job choice now. You taught each other to read and speak. Siblings are often each others’ babysitters. Sometimes a cousin performs this role. You teach your cousin or your cousin teaches you! This conjunction is really important in June as the Sun will pass over it, showing you who you are, what you do (and what you can do) in a really remarkable way. In fact your abilities will be in the spotlight. It may go beyond your actual job into other ways of writing/speaking/being heard. What you set up in June will come back to you in 2020 and 2021 as the North Node of karma begins its new cycle in Gemini too. So for future good karma with a project or idea (or course) begin the good karma in June 2019.

E.
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Thank you for your question Evelyn – yes you do receive a certificate after you finish Sun Sign School. I don’t think the online discussion with your sisters will improve much in June and you may prefer to talk face-to-face if at all possible. The June weather in your chart doesn’t really suit typing. Why? Words are hard to undo, once sent on a screen. And technology as a whole can get in the way. If there is any chance at all that you can all/both actually be in the same room that would be better. If you have to communicate on an app, be mindful that words have power so choose them carefully. That goes for your sisters too. You mention the flat. This obviously has financial value and is in your mother’s will. She is also elderly (although the Queen Mum lived to be 100 and counting). The obvious answer in all this is your mother. She rules. It’s her life, or end of life. What does she say? What does she want? What does she think? There is karma here with all of you, because of the North Node transiting in Cancer in your Fourth House of family. Look up North Node and Fourth House on Search when you finish reading this. If you are really stuck, light a candle and have a quiet word with a family member in spirit who could help – perhaps your grandmother, her own mother, or grandfather. You’d be amazed how often that can turn things around.

mariat
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Maria, telesales are indeed ruled by Gemini and you have a wave of Gemini weather in June, but also in 2020 and 2021 as the North Node of karma goes through Gemini too. I am sorry that your health is hard work and that you also have a bullying type at work. There is a lot in your question so let me take it apart. You were born to communicate. You will have a chance to take on more telesales work in June or branch out into other ways of using your natural gift for language, connection, internet outreach, telephone outreach and the rest. So don’t limit yourself. You have Gemini-Sagittarius weather in June which is about seeing what else is out there, beyond what you know. Look up the Third House on Search when you finish reading this, because this is where you ‘live.’ Health issues are often tied to bad work situations with awful people (there are more awful people than usual in control in 2019, 2020 because of the heavy Capricorn weather). Why? Well, because we can’t give up our job, because it pays our wages, so our body intervenes and manufactures an illness so we get to take time off. That is often one explanation for it. Another is more mysterious and that is when career politics with people results in their unpleasant vibes actually affecting your aura and chakras. So if you are highly sensitive, psychic, use Tarot, have accurate dreams and so on – you may be more affected. If this sounds true to you, then what affects your auric energy field may also affect your physical body. I would urge you to read widely about this or watch YouTube information: reputable mediums are a good place to start – and many have written books on just these subjects – the aura and chakras. So, there are a couple of possibilities there. If you feel your body may be carrying out the unexpressed wishes and needs of your mind, by giving you an excuse not to turn up to work, then you need to get super-conscious and very real about what you are doing. Look up the Sixth House on Search when you finish reading this. The bully boys and girls who do ‘oh so well’ in 2019 and 2020 will crash by December 2020. The mountain goats come off the mountain or the mountain collapses. It is written. So please don’t bother yourself with that. You have this longer cycle involving Gemini-Sagittarius as far ahead as 2021 when you can collect good karma for all you did back in June 2019. Set yourself a higher target than just working for money. You have what it takes to break down the language differences between people from different cultures and nationalities and to help people connect and communicate – perhaps travel – and you may want to look at that and what you can do with it. Don’t be surprised if, after you set clear intentions about a work path that works – things come your way!

virgosun
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

I’ll focus on June rather than leaping ahead, as some things are not yet evolving in your personal birth chart – they are too far ahead to call. Your Gemini stellium in your Third House of internet, multimedia, publishing, education, communication, short journeys and commuting is very important, as beyond this month (even) you also have the North Node of karma going into Gemini from May 2020 and this cycle lasts until January 2022. So, what you set up with your projects, ideas, classes, books, social media, YouTube and the rest, will have a long answering call in just over a year from now, extending all the way through the year 2021. You will have one specific project or intellectual challenge in June. I just heard the word ‘therapy’ clairaudiently so I will pass that onto you. (I am a medium as well as an astrologer and my guides are often in attendance when I answer you in this forum). It is very important that you scope out your way with words, ideas and images and see where you are getting it right, and where you can improve things. This may be your use of email. It may be your understanding of foreign languages and cultural differences within that language. It may be broken communication with particular people. Sometimes it’s a matter of finding the right gear or resources. Maybe you need to look at what you use online and what it does, or does not do, for you. The actual computer or telephone, the apps, the websites and so on. June 2019 is absolutely the month to do this with potentially important and very good outcomes further ahead, with a feeling of completion and ‘karmic job done’ by the year 2021.

Lesley Jackson
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Thank you Lesley. June is about your former, current or potential partner. Perhaps your enemy, rival or opponent. (Let’s hope that last one is singular and not plural!) When you say you have had a lot going on, I assume you mean this person, or this sense that you must navigate a dual carriageway with someone, or conduct a duet, or perhaps even stand your ground in a duel. What you do and say in June 2019 is important long-term as you enter a cycle of karma from May 2020, all the way to January 2022, when a great many past life (and this life) scores will be settled. In fact it may surprise you to find out just how much ‘settling up’ needs to be done. Thus the importance of getting it right in June. The Golden Rule of all world religions is the same. Do unto others, as you would, unto yourself. That is the absolute core concept of karma in astrology and the North Node cycle in Gemini and South Node cycle in Sagittarius, from May 2020 to January 2022, is a big one. Even though June, of itself, may not seem to have much impact on the year 2021, you would be surprised at what drifts back. If you feel you need to have the scales balanced more evenly and fairly with others, then it is time to discuss that. If you want to take a check on your own ‘weighting’ of the scales with another person, then step back and look. The central question is, is this fair? There are sometimes legal concerns on this cycle. It’s hard to say what is going on as you don’t describe it more openly, but in general, with someone – or against them – June is crucial in terms of communication with ultimate closure by January 2022.

Lesley Jackson
      Participant

Hello Jessica

I keep reading this but there is not former, current or potential partner on the scene. Anyone who was around in 2000 is long gone, partner and friend (enemy). There is no possibility of either of them returning. I am not having ant issues regarding any type of partnership and I keep reading it but I’m totally baffled to be honest.

Jupiter Wealth
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Thank you – I am at Oxford University this weekend – best of British. Saturn, Vesta and Proserpina in Gemini in your Third House is your key to June. In fact it may help your organic skincare course, and possibly a business with that later. Your son is really about the North Node in Cancer cycle (karmic completion) and you two have past life debts and credits, even though he is so young, and these will be balanced by 2020. You owe him, but you are also owed by him on some level, which is why the smallest thing can often seem like such a big deal emotionally. It is a trigger for a previous lifetime event which was genuinely huge – so this time round you get the same themes or feelings, even though the actual ‘happening’ might not seem to be particularly important on paper. Okay, so onto June. Do look up those asteroids on Search and in your ebooks. Saturn was Vesta’s father. Proserpina was Ceres’ daughter. Do you have a brother, sister or cousin who was around when you were learning to speak, read or write? That would be an interesting thing to look at, in terms of how you developed your way with words, ideas and images – and what you need to address in June 2019. My spirit guide just used the word ‘intelligence’ and of course there are all kinds of intelligence. Emotional intelligence for a start! Saturn can sometimes hint at the age of 6, 7 or 8 and experiences then at school or with a sibling or cousin, in terms of your language development, may still be there today. June will shed light on that. Further afield, you will find that a project, concept, website, blog, YouTube channel, multimedia spot or similar in the years 2020 or 2021 will use just a little to what you discover in June 2019. It’s karma. You are creating it now. And thank you for your very kind words.

Tessa
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

You’re a single mother with a Gemini stellium including Chiron and want to know more about using your way with words, images and ideas – but are also concerned with dating online. I will leave the dating issue for another time as it’s too early now. June is really about setting up the future, in terms of what you can achieve on the internet, with publishing, education or multimedia in the years 2020 and 2021. Those are karmic completion years for you, when past life experience as a translator, writer, publisher, editor, teacher, student (many roles over many lifetimes) returns to you. I would expect one huge project in particular to feel like a circle closing for you by 2021. So June 2019 does play its part! Have a look at how you use the computer and your telephone, microphone or even your humble biro. Really look at how to connect with others, and how you overcome language barriers, or just comprehension barriers. June is time well spent!

Tessa
      Participant

Carla Mandis
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Congratulations on this international charity role, which is down to the Gemini-Sagittarius weather across your Third House of internet and Ninth House of foreign people and places. By the way, the Ninth House also rules study and teaching, so you would be very welcome at the Sun Sign School. Do waitlist (numbers are limited because we have so many events in Britain and Australia planned – but also because our individual tuition must be one-on-one online with you, no matter where you are, and for that, we have to have a cut-off point on people! Okay, so you will be delighted to know there is more to this international charity role than first appears. In fact, what you create in June 2019 sets up good karma for the big new Node cycle in Sagittarius and Gemini, which commences in May 2020 and finishes in January 2022. It is very likely to involve past life credits and sometimes the chance to settle up, too – especially if in a previous lifetime you were involved with that very same region or nationality. If you have odd flashbacks, dreams or a real feeling of familiarity or deep love (even deep dislike) which does not have any rational basis – you’ll just know it. I suspect what you are being called to do, will call you back to who/what you knew at least one lifetime before and maybe several. You’ll see why in 2020, 2021 but June 2019 is the start.

Lucy
    Participant

Jessica Adams
      Keymaster

Thank you for letting me know how the astrology helped you and I am very pleased it got you through this massive phase in your life. You have been in a cycle when you did not know how trapped you were, until you were out. Now, June 2019 is about setting up the future with your former partner, but also – quite possibly – with a new potential date. It really depends on how much you have encouraged since last November (dating) and created. Yet there may also be a ‘day one’ opportunity with a really interesting person in June so be open to that, if you want it. This person would be highly educated or self-educated to an impressive degree and have ties to another country or culture, so your horizons expand. But – back to your former partner. There is karma here to complete from May 2020 until January 2022. He owes you. You may owe him. Do all you can in June to focus on the words that are said and read. You are obviously going through a very stressful situation with the property/financial side of things. All I can really do is reassure you that this does work out. November puts the seal on it. So hang in there and keep on making communication your absolute priority – even if you have to read books, download how-to education or similar to get the words right. Later on, will come the actual karmic ‘settling up’ and the balancing of the scales. This goes back into several past lives with this person as you two have played so many different roles with each other. So what is said or written in June makes it easier to gain closure in late 2020, 2021. A classic example of this is one of you marrying again in that time-frame or moving in with someone. Or one of you needing the other’s help. You get it! But do know that you are finishing up with this person in the best possible cycle.

TMF
    Participant

Hi Jessica – I have A Gemini Stellium with my Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Diana, Apollo and Proserpina in Gemini. There have been a lot of changes in life over the last several months. I’ve been travelling extensively and have moved to a new state recently with my partner as he has relocated his business. My feeling is that although it’s been a tough time for the business, the restructure and move is a positive on all fronts. What do I need to be aware of for the coming year? Thanks for your insight.

Rose Rosa
    Participant

Rose Rosa
      Participant

Jessica,
      Do you see my question????

Thanks!
      Rose

Knitting90
    Participant

Site Administrator
    Participant

GEMINI STELLIUM – If your birth chart shows a Stellium in GEMINI, please ask your questions in the forum this month. Jessica will reveal what that Stellium means for you this year, just like a private astrological reading. When you look at your birth chart, if you have three or more heavenly bodies showing in GEMINI then you have a Stellium in the ninth house and you can ask your question this month.

How it works

The forum closes midnight Sunday Pacific Standard Time (US West Coast). Jessica will respond to your questions on Sunday and Monday following the forum closure.

Technical notes for users of the forum:

Your preferred browser may not work with this forum: If you have challenges posting to this forum, please use a different browser. You will need to use a laptop or desktop to post your question. Mobile devices are not compatible with the forum.

Security Warning: You may receive a security warning before posting. You can accept this warning without any concerns.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.