How does Astrology work?
If you are a fan of astrology, or if you make it your profession, sooner or later you are going to run into skeptics. They believe that astrologers are frauds and they ‘make it all up.’ Alternatively they believe astrologers are well-meaning idiots, along with astrology believers. This is quite funny, because these skeptics are the same people who live their lives by the clock and the calendar. Both of which are also made up. Frankly, the time and date are about as real as Narnia, lying behind the wardrobe in the famous C.S.Lewis classic.
I realise that astrology is about as real as Narnia to people who are educated in a rational universe with only science and mathematics to hold them, but at some point, you have to challenge skeptics and ask ‘Why is your reality, more real than my reality?’
Your Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Horoscopes
- Daily Horoscopes – Curious about what the day holds for you, check out our free daily horoscopes!
- Weekly Horoscopes – Plan your week out with this unique look at the stars.
- Monthly Horoscopes – Chart your month by the stars as seen in the Australian Womens’ Weekly
- Yearly Horoscopes – Make the most of this new year with your astrological guide to 2015
- Birthday Horoscopes – Happy Birthday to you! Find out what the year holds in store.
- Current Planetary Positions – use your horoscope chart to determine your own horoscope to the minute
- Chinascopes Monthly Forecast – your western and eastern astrological horoscope
- The Astrology Oracle – a prediction oracle based on the horoscope
- Premium posts on The Astrology Blog – member only astrology content
- Your Chart and Wheel Add your birth data to calculate your Personal Horoscope Chart and Wheel
About Jessica Adams – Psychic Astrologer
Jessica began her career as an astrologer writing horoscopes for Elle magazine. She is a Contributing Editor with Cosmopolitan and the award-winning website Get The Gloss – and the astrologer for The Australian Women’s Weekly . She has been a team editor on four Top Ten bestselling books – The Holiday Goddess Guide to Paris, London, New York and Rome, In Bed With, Girls’ Night In and Kids’ Night